JB2123

WITB for two sets

Our Sponsors

I got a bit carried away buying second and selling second hand clubs and now am set with two full sets I’m really excited 43CA9B57-6FC9-47D6-B04E-77A9BAD7EB51.jpeg.75d9e4c649c4d5c616ecffa49daafe1a.jpeg

952F95D0-5584-43C5-9719-69505B669856.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Right Handed

Driver::cobra-small: F9 Speedback Fujikura Pro 65X

3 Wood: :cobra-small: F9 Speedback 3-4  Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70

Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 19 Speeder X

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 3-P KBS Tour C Taper Lite 115X or :cobra-small: One Length Forged 4-G Recoil F5

Wedges: :mizuno-small: MP-T5 52, 56, 60 Dynamic Gold Wedgeflex

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER 1.2

Lots of choices when heading out... congrats

I've got a second bag I use for guests that come over. Recently moved so I have alot of out of town friends and family. But my 2nd bag is nowhere near as nice as yours. I wouldnt want my guests having any advantage now would i? lol. 

• Like 1

• Driver: :ping-small: G410 Plus 9*, Tensei Orange 60X
  • Hybrids::adams-small:  Super XTD 17* Hybrid Fubuki AX:callaway-small:,  Apex 20* Hybrid, AD-DI 85S
  • Irons: :srixon-small: U85 4I AD DI 95S, Z585 5-6, Z785 7-PW, Modus 120s
  • Wedges: :ping-small:: Glide 3.0 52, Modus 120x:taylormade-small:, Hi Toe 56 & 60, Modus 120x
  • Putter: :EVNROLL:  ER3 @ 33"
  • RH in Phoenix, AZ

Posted (edited)

Only 2 sets wish I could say that. LOL when and if someone wants to borrow a set if they do not like one of the 6 sets I have assembled already then I hand them an empty bag and tell them go for it!!!

Edited by BIG STU
  • Like 3

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

On 6/17/2020 at 8:05 PM, JB2123 said:

I got a bit carried away buying second and selling second hand clubs and now am set with two full sets I’m really excited 

952F95D0-5584-43C5-9719-69505B669856.jpeg

That F9 Special Edition is beautiful - I would take it over any OEMs current offerings, no question.

Since you have two sets in the garage, do you mix-and-match what you take out with you on any given day depending on the course or how you've been doing with a specific club?

Currently testing the  EXPUTT Putting Simulator

Driver - :nike-small: Vapor Speed, 9.5°, Fubuki Z50 S
Hybrid - Warrior 3H

Irons - :wilson_staff_small: D200 5-GW, uniflex, std length/loft/lie
Wedges - :cleveland-small: CBX 52°, 58°
Putter - :1332069271_TommyArmour: Torch 03

Ball - :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

17 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Only 2 sets wish I could say that. LOL when and if someone wants to borrow a set if they do not like one of the 6 sets I have assembled already then I hand them an empty bag and tell them go for it!!!

You guys need a lefty set! 😜

• Like 2

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small: F9 TL, Atmos TS Blue
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:bridgestone-small: BXS

Romans 10:9

Sets would be a term that could apply, maybe.  I have my bag and my son has his bag.  Then there's an old Ben Hogan bag that collects the clubs that are found, tried, set aside and sometimes put back into the playing bags.  We have a spare bag that can be constituted for "a bag of clubs" on the off chase someone wants to play.  So far have given away 2 bags with full sets to family and they now play.  But reality is new clubs are pretty and something of a distraction (oh look shiny!) but still in my first decade of playing I really don't want to worry about scuffing or scratching a club.  At least nobody asks me if I'm farming anymore.

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 31 handicap (for now) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg

22 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

You guys need a lefty set! 😜

After something I learned at PT today i am going to find a left handed club to swing some. One of the guys on the PGA Tour plays righty but practices some with a left handed club. I do have one of my trick/ get out of jail shots that I hit with a 56* wedge turned on it's toe left handed. I have not practiced that in a while

• Like 1

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

18 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Sets would be a term that could apply, maybe.  I have my bag and my son has his bag.  Then there's an old Ben Hogan bag that collects the clubs that are found, tried, set aside and sometimes put back into the playing bags.  We have a spare bag that can be constituted for "a bag of clubs" on the off chase someone wants to play.  So far have given away 2 bags with full sets to family and they now play.  But reality is new clubs are pretty and something of a distraction (oh look shiny!) but still in my first decade of playing I really don't want to worry about scuffing or scratching a club.  At least nobody asks me if I'm farming anymore.

Bag chatter battle scars and lead tape add character IMHO

• Love 1

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

4 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

After something I learned at PT today i am going to find a left handed club to swing some. One of the guys on the PGA Tour plays righty but practices some with a left handed club. I do have one of my trick/ get out of jail shots that I hit with a 56* wedge turned on it's toe left handed. I have not practiced that in a while

I keep hearing about trying a left handed club and when that happens it usually means it's time to listen.  Father in law is lefty but I would never ask to try one, so keeping my eye out for one possibly 2 left hand clubs in the club rescue bins and see if it is latent talent. Long ago in place far away I used to play street hockey after school and was the only one shooting left...

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 31 handicap (for now) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg