Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Arriving In Style

Kevin Kikkert

At my local country club, I have clearly noticed that people like to "show off" their vehicles by commonly placing them in the front and center parking spaces in front of the clubhouse entrance. 

I see everything from Corvettes, Mustangs, a classic Cadillac Eldorado, and of course your common, shiny, and expensive BMW's, Mercedes, and so on.

Obviously, part of this behavior is just using the vehicle as a status symbol, but I have to imagine that some of these vehicles are just outright fun to drive and the owners enjoy getting them out of the garage on a beautiful, sunny day.

I drive a company vehicle (boring 2020 Nissan Altima) and have never been the type of person to own a luxury or classic vehicle...until now. 

While it doesn't look like much now, I have recently taken possession of what used to be my Grandpa's 1989 Ford F-150 pick up truck (see attached picture). It was a farm truck, and never went all that far. It has around 11,600 miles and overall is in pretty good shape considering it has just sat in this garage for 10+ years. I am working on getting it fixed up and started, but it is a slow work in process because I just haven't had the time to allocate to it. 

While there is satisfaction and a nostalgic feeling of "driving Grandpa's truck," I also cannot wait to throw my clubs in the bed and take it to my country club. In no way am I expecting this truck to appeal to the same people driving the shiny, classic, and very expensive vehicles that get parked up front, but I believe it will still make a fun conversation piece and spark some questions and comments. 

That being said, I am wondering if any of you out there have a fun, luxury, classic, or just downright interesting vehicle that you love driving to your local country club or home course. Maybe you have a vehicle with a story similar to "Grandpa's Truck," or something you restored by yourself, or maybe happened to randomly find in a junk yard. If so, feel free to post a picture of your vehicle (probably will want to blur out the license plate if needed) and give a brief story or description about it! Enjoy.

Grandpas Truck.jpg

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

• Driver: :callaway-small:  XR 9° (Project X 6.0, S shaft)
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small: Burner 15° (Reax superfast 50 gram, Flex R shaft)
  • 5 wood: :callaway-small:   Big Bertha Titanium 18° (RCH 75W, Firm shaft)
  • Irons (3,5-P):  :titelist-small:  755's
  • Wedges: :vokey-small: SM6 in 50°, 54°, and 58°
  • Putter: :taylormade-small: Est 79 (TM-180) 34"

2016 Challenger Hellcat in tri pearl white. Bought it new in 2016 and since I bought it the HP has been boosted a tad with some work to the blower, intake, injectors, exhaust and ECU. Dialed all the way up on race gas it puts just over 1,000 HP to the back tires. Rarely if ever does it get run at that level but fun to throw some big tires on the back and go out to play with it.

I am a car guy and have always been into cars and bikes. My old man’s hobby was restoring old cars and bikes and together we have built a few dirt track cars, drag cars and some bad @ss Harley’s and Indians. Since he passed a few years ago my time wrenching is few and far between these days and more into just having one project at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_2064.jpg

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Easier to just do it this way with borrowed pic of same vehicle - Volvo XC 90 T6.  I've got 3 kids (5 y/o, 3 y/o, 1 y/o) which means 3 car seats so I had to have something with some space.  Absolutely love this car and had it nearly a year.  The safety features, tech, and finishes on the interior are all top notch.  Really wouldn't want anything else even if I had the choice as odd as that sounds.

image.png.3f48461390d7686ac473d1e2d83d8e0d.png

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

2 hours ago, Kevin Kikkert said:

I am wondering if any of you out there have a fun, luxury, classic, or just downright interesting vehicle that you love driving to your local country club or home course. Maybe you have a vehicle with a story similar to "Grandpa's Truck," or something you restored by yourself, or maybe happened to randomly find in a junk yard. If so, feel free to post a picture of your vehicle (probably will want to blur out the license plate if needed) and give a brief story or description about it! Enjoy.

It’s decidedly not luxurious and classic would also be a stretch, but my Pukka scooter definitely solicits some downright interesting looks when I roll into the lot at my home course. Click thru for the original thread...

image.jpeg.2fbcc61bec14ff4612551fa255ac7fcd.jpeg

PXG___0811 X 9* - Mitsubishi Diamana s60 Limited X
Cobra___S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
Adams___XTD Forged 3i - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
Adams___CMB 4-PW - Matrix Ozik Program F15 120 S
KZG___Tri-Tour 50.08__54.10__58.12 - Accra iCWT 2.0-95i S
Nike___Method Converge B1-01 (copper insert)
Maxfli___'23 Tour X
"The most important shot in golf is the next one“

32 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

It’s decidedly not luxurious and classic would also be a stretch, but my Pukka scooter definitely solicits some downright interesting looks when I roll into the lot at my home course.

This is amazing! Love the ingenuity and I definitely believe you get some quirky looks! Thanks for sharing.

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

I'm so boring in this regard. Im 35 and have had 2 cars... the same model. 1997 Toyota Rav4 and 2015 Toyota Rav4. I have dreams about some of those cars in front of the valet, and could honestly afford to make them come true, but in my book there is no better car than a reliable one without a payment. Especially when it is super practical for my lifestyle and 4 person family.

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

16 hours ago, scooterhd2 said:

I'm so boring in this regard. Im 35 and have had 2 cars... the same model. 1997 Toyota Rav4 and 2015 Toyota Rav4. I have dreams about some of those cars in front of the valet, and could honestly afford to make them come true, but in my book there is no better car than a reliable one without a payment. Especially when it is super practical for my lifestyle and 4 person family.

Nothing wrong with that at all!

My thoughts and rationale are the same as yours. I owned a 2001 Ford Taurus for a long time and have had two jobs in my career that I was fortunate enough to be offered company vehicles for. I would not have been the type of person to just go out and purchase a luxury or classic vehicle on my own. I got very lucky that no one else in my family wanted this truck, or at least did not want to put the necessary work to get it running again.

Maybe someday you will pull the trigger!

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

Since 2007, I’ve had nothing but company cars, so nothing great, although I do really like my white 2020 Subaru Ascent Limited I have now. The ONLY car I was ever able to buy on a Louisiana Private School teacher’s salary that I really WANTED, within a price range, was the last one I had before I got married. A silver 2000 Mercury Cougar. Wasn’t the greatest car made, not the best engine, but I loved its styling!

IMG_2275.PNG.3a25637dc26d4f45ae5ae5c2544ca46c.PNG

Not MY Cougar, just a pic from the net

IMG_2276.PNG.36148c6df1da850d3d5a827e2c6a46f5.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Honestly, one day I'll be buying one of these from left hand utes. And also a VW Karmen or type III wagon with a little engine work ie: 2.2 turbo good for around 250 or so HP.

2012ss.jpg?crc=395551853

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I love the fact you have your grandpa's truck, it's amazing it's an 89 with that low mileage. I guess that's the perks of being a farm truck. 

As for me, nothing fancy as I lease vehicles from the auto manufacturer I work for. I had an 04 F-150 that gave up the ghost a few years back and started leasing. I've had a Beetle, some Jettas, a couple of Passats, a Sport wagon, and currently am driving my personal favorite, the Jetta GLI. It's a 2.0 with 228 hp and fun to drive. I'm not crazy about going fast, but love getting to the speed limit asap. 20200514_113608-01.jpeg.26698c7068a7bc83fd85dd3ba1f26f7b.jpeg20200515_100621.jpg.e091772bae56057c191e3fd09e00049e.jpg

56 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I love the fact you have your grandpa's truck, it's amazing it's an 89 with that low mileage. I guess that's the perks of being a farm truck. 

and currently am driving my personal favorite, the Jetta GLI. It's a 2.0 with 228 hp and fun to drive.  

Thank you. Very fortunate no one else in my family wanted it and my aunt (who technically had the title) did not choose to sell it after all these years. I cannot wait to get it going and drive it around for a round or ice cream.

I agree with the VW's! They are fun cars to drive and they are well built, as well. Your Jetta just looks fast in that red color!

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

1 hour ago, sirchunksalot said:

As for me, nothing fancy as I lease vehicles from the auto manufacturer I work for. I had an 04 F-150 that gave up the ghost a few years back and started leasing. I've had a Beetle, some Jettas, a couple of Passats, a Sport wagon, and currently am driving my personal favorite, the Jetta GLI. It's a 2.0 with 228 hp and fun to drive. I'm not crazy about going fast, but love getting to the speed limit asap. 20200514_113608-01.jpeg.26698c7068a7bc83fd85dd3ba1f26f7b.jpeg20200515_100621.jpg.e091772bae56057c191e3fd09e00049e.jpg

And RED... so easy to spot getting up to the speed limit quickly!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Since 2007, I’ve had nothing but company cars, so nothing great, although I do really like my white 2020 Subaru Ascent Limited I have now. The ONLY car I was ever able to buy on a Louisiana Private School teacher’s salary that I really WANTED, within a price range, was the last one I had before I got married. A silver 2000 Mercury Cougar. Wasn’t the greatest car made, not the best engine, but I loved its styling!

I had a black one of those with the v6. it was pretty fun to drive but had major electrical issues so o had to move on. Lots of good memories though!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

I think this is about the only way I can show up and show off with my car...

IMG_0174.GIF

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

I had a black one of those with the v6. emoji106.png it was pretty fun to drive but had major electrical issues so o had to move on. Lots of good memories though!

Yeah, every time I turned on the air-conditioning it sucked all the power out of the engine. I’d hit the gas and it felt like it took three seconds before it would get going! After I got married, my wife and I drove it 15 hours each way to Florida, and both of our backs and rear-ends were in pain when we got home. It was time to get rid of her. 

Yeah, every time I turned on the air-conditioning it sucked all the power out of the engine. I’d hit the gas and it felt like it took three seconds before it would get going! After I got married, my wife and I drove it 15 hours each way to Florida, and both of our backs and rear-ends were in pain when we got home. It was time to get rid of her. 

My A/C never worked. Nor did the sunroof. Hahaha

I had a battery leak/blow while on the highway and the whole wiring harness was fried.

9 hours ago, PMookie said:

Buddy of mine bought a Cougar for his wife when they did the sportier body in 98 in spruce green. We took it into town one day going over 100, needless to say we got pulled over. Obviously it was the first one the officer had seen because he spent more time looking it over than it took to write the ticket. 

Just now, B.Boston said:

My A/C never worked. Nor did the sunroof. Hahaha

I had a battery leak/blow while on the highway and the whole wiring harness was fried.

Funny story. I bought mine from a fraternity brother who had a Mercury dealership in South Carolina. So I drove to meet him just North of Atlanta. We met at a golf course, did the paperwork, and he and I and another fraternity brother played 18. I stayed the night at my buddy’s house in Atlanta. I got-up the next morning to leave, and just as I pulled-out of the driveway, my buddy, not the dealership owner, makes a smart-a comment: “It’s going to be 100* on your ride back to Louisiana... I hope your A/C doesn’t go out! Hahaha!”

Guess what happened two hours down the road?! Yep. Brand-new car and the A/C went out. 8 hours of driving with the windows down, sweating my butt off the whole way. Turns out a wire had come loose! Brand new! 15 miles on the dang car!

Funny story. I bought mine from a fraternity brother who had a Mercury dealership in South Carolina. So I drove to meet him just North of Atlanta. We met at a golf course, did the paperwork, and he and I and another fraternity brother played 18. I stayed the night at my buddy’s house in Atlanta. I got-up the next morning to leave, and just as I pulled-out of the driveway, my buddy, not the dealership owner, makes a smart-a comment: “It’s going to be 100* on your ride back to Louisiana... I hope your A/C doesn’t go out! Hahaha!”
Guess what happened two hours down the road?! Yep. Brand-new car and the A/C went out. 8 hours of driving with the windows down, sweating my butt off the whole way. Turns out a wire had come loose! Brand new! 15 miles on the dang car!

Wooowww yeah at least mine had like 140k by the time I got it. Once you got going fast enough the arm out the window trick worked for A/C.

Wooowww yeah at least mine had like 140k by the time I got it. Once you got going fast enough the arm out the window trick worked for A/C.

Honestly, one day I'll be buying one of these from left hand utes. And also a VW Karmen or type III wagon with a little engine work ie: 2.2 turbo good for around 250 or so HP.

2012ss.jpg?crc=395551853

When we were in Australia visiting my daughter these UTE's were everywhere. I'm surprised that they weren't reintroduced in the US. In the 70's we had the Ford Ranchero and the Chevy El Camino which were the early version of UTE's.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2012ss.jpg?crc=395551853

When we were in Australia visiting my daughter these UTE's were everywhere. I'm surprised that they weren't reintroduced in the US. In the 70's we had the Ford Ranchero and the Chevy El Camino which were the early version of UTE's.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My very first car was a 1998 Jetta GT and it was Red as well. At least what wasn’t faded.

I LOVED that car (no where near the power of the GLI’s these days) but it felt solid handling on the road. And unlike the Cougar the AC and moonroof worked!

It’s life ended short after I had it for only 6 or 7 months and a Ford Taurus ran a stop sign and plowed into the passenger side front wheel well just about 200 yards from my house :(

The Jetta lost that battle, the Taurus was drivable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You show up in that I’m giving you a hand shake and asking if I can give it a ride.

i would love a second vehicle (1964 GTO to be exact) but going to be a just my truck for a while my 17 gmc all terrain.

thats your grandfathers vehicle, honor it, that’s respect and hard work in that vehicle!

910F70BE-1C70-40E4-BA07-12C53A4F86BF.jpeg.1c87a7f5b81c5b5b73832db0fec16e09.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Most of the vehicles at my home course are nothing out if the ordinary. There are a few BMWs, Benz, Audis, Caddies, etc. but they are outnumbered by trucks and SUVs. T

Currently driving an F150 and I do not park it anywhere near the front spots. I’d rather blend into the far reaches of the parking lot as much as possible and minimize the amount of people that walk close to it with their bags and clubs.

IMG_0534.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

11 hours ago, Lacassem said:

You show up in that I’m giving you a hand shake and asking if I can give it a ride.

i would love a second vehicle (1964 GTO to be exact) but going to be a just my truck for a while my 17 gmc all terrain.

thats your grandfathers vehicle, honor it, that’s respect and hard work in that vehicle!

Thank you. That is exactly what I intend to do! Everything inside is almost exactly how he had it (he hadn't driven this truck in at least 15-20 years). There are little memo notebooks that list every maintenance event, as well as every time he filled up the gas tank. He also kept a postcard that had the Lord's Prayer hand written on the back. I know he would be proud of me for getting it running and driving it around.

I just purchased a house with a third stall garage, which will be perfect for working on it in. Just need this pandemic to simmer down so I can tow it over.

Your truck looks pretty mean, have you added any exhaust or other features to it?

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

10 hours ago, ParFore74x said:

Currently driving an F150 and I do not park it anywhere near the front spots. I’d rather blend into the far reaches of the parking lot as much as possible and minimize the amount of people that walk close to it with their bags and clubs.

Great point about the walkers. My home course has a pretty tight parking lot to begin with, and relatively cramped parking spaces. It is almost impossible to walk in between any vehicles while carrying a bag on your shoulder...but, I am sure far too many people do!

Kevin Kikkert

My Bag:

2 hours ago, Kevin Kikkert said:

Thank you. That is exactly what I intend to do! Everything inside is almost exactly how he had it (he hadn't driven this truck in at least 15-20 years). There are little memo notebooks that list every maintenance event, as well as every time he filled up the gas tank. He also kept a postcard that had the Lord's Prayer hand written on the back. I know he would be proud of me for getting it running and driving it around.

I just purchased a house with a third stall garage, which will be perfect for working on it in. Just need this pandemic to simmer down so I can tow it over.

Your truck looks pretty mean, have you added any exhaust or other features to it?

Nothing yet just the off road tires. Will be tossing in a lift kit at some point and swapping tail lights to all black but that’s about it

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!