Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Ping G410 LST

MrBandit

This got into my bag today, which was a total surprise. After struggling with the new Cobra SZ (replacing my F9). 

And after several shaft and adjustment, I was about to go back to the F9 when I was giving the option to try the new Ping G410 LST. I never had Ping equipment before so I was not expecting much. 

Surprisingly the numbers were impressive, and the feel and tragectory where outstanding.  And as a bonus it was much longer. 

Took it back to the range to give it real workout, and it perform even better. 

Taking it tomorrow to the course for a real test 

If you a looking for a driver, I would give this model a look and not quickly dismissed it as I originally did 

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

This got into my bag today, which was a total surprise. After struggling with the new Cobra SZ (replacing my F9). 
And after several shaft and adjustment, I was about to go back to the F9 when I was giving the option to try the new Ping G410 LST. I never had Ping equipment before so I was not expecting much. 
Surprisingly the numbers were impressive, and the feel and tragectory where outstanding.  And as a bonus it was much longer. 
Took it back to the range to give it real workout, and it perform even better. 
Taking it tomorrow to the course for a real test 
If you a looking for a driver, I would give this model a look and not quickly dismissed it as I originally did 

Absolutely love mine!! Very excited to hear what your thoughts are on the course! Pretty fun to have a low spin driver that’s so forgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/20/2020 at 10:31 PM, Eagleputt2008 said:

Absolutely love mine!! Very excited to hear what your thoughts are on the course! Pretty fun to have a low spin driver that’s so forgiving!

Played yesterday and it was the best driving display i have ever had, i hit the same shot over and over. I eliminated the right side of the fairway, it was consistent shots left side with the smallest of fade. The ball jump of the club face and it felt like it was in the air for along time. It definitely brought a lot of confidence know that you are only dealing with one side of the fairway and that you will hit that fairway 80% of the time.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Played yesterday and it was the best driving display i have ever had, i hit the same shot over and over. I eliminated the right side of the fairway, it was consistent shots left side with the smallest of fade. The ball jump of the club face and it felt like it was in the air for along time. It definitely brought a lot of confidence know that you are only dealing with one side of the fairway and that you will hit that fairway 80% of the time.

Love to hear this!