:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

As someone who lives in the area and has 2 days worth of tickets this is some great news.  It's frustrating because I've been waiting a decade to finally attend, but I'm happy they aren't going to try to hold it without fans.

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Well the fall golf season just got a bit less crowded.  I hate to hear this, and I also wonder if it will be the first rock to fall.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/jun/22/ryder-cup-will-be-pushed-back-to-2021-over-coronavirus-concerns

That's a bummer. The Ryder Cup is a little different venue than the tour events and I suspect it loses big money w/o patrons.  It will be interesting to see how the balance of the tour schedules go and whether they will allow patrons to attend as planned.  I'm not sure what their balance sheet looks like without tickets, food, and PGA store sales, and if they can stay in the black... should they not allow attendance for too much longer.  

Sports are in a particularly tough situation with respect to epidemic/pandemic challenges. Heck, I'll bet that our annual flu season numbers are significantly increased by people attending sport venues.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

That's a bummer. The Ryder Cup is a little different venue than the tour events and I suspect it loses big money w/o patrons.  It will be interesting to see how the balance of the tour schedules go and whether they will allow patrons to attend as planned.  I'm not sure what their balance sheet looks like without tickets, food, and PGA store sales, and if they can stay in the black... should they not allow attendance for too much longer.  

Sports are in a particularly tough situation with respect to epidemic/pandemic challenges. Heck, I'll bet that our annual flu season numbers are significantly increased by people attending sport venues.  

A huge part of the revenue for the PGA is the selling of corporate hospitality.  Many of those tents go for 100K plus for the week.  In addition to all the smaller packages.  Couple that with 20k people a day buying food and merchandise.  They just couldn't have it without fans and be profitable.  This is the PGA of America many say the P stands for Profit 😜

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

The Ryder Cup was odd years through 1999 (RIP Payne), then jumped to 2002 after skipping '01 due to 9/11. This will get us back on track for the odd years!

Also, who would Reid and Rory taunt if there were no fans?

:honma: 💣Driver: Honma TR20 440 8.5° w/ Vizard FP-7X SHAFT - REVIEW POSTED 💣

:adams-small:3 Wood:  Adams TightLies Titanium 3+  - Shaft Bassara E55 x5ct

:taylormade-small:Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 2.  16.5°-  Stock Shaft- Stiff

image.png.5094bf65d200d3ff7ef5ed059993dfb4.png Irons: SUB70 639 CB 4-PW w/ Nippon Modus 120 X-STIFF

:mizuno-small::cleveland-small:Wedges: GW: SUB70 Raw 48° Mizuno Mp series 52 SW: Cleveland RTX 2.0  56° LW: Mizuno JPX 900 60°

:odyssey-small:Putter: Odyssey White Ice Sabertooth- Superstroke Slim 3.0 grip

:taylormade-small:Bag: Taylormade FlexTech Lifestyle Carry bag- Houndstooth

I was at Hazeltine for day 2 in 2016, and it was one of the more memorable experiences of my life.  I swear the ground shook when Reed holed out from the fairway on 6.

Bummed that I now have to wait an extra year, but I can't imagine watching a fan-less Ryder Cup.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

As mentioned above, it's not the first time something like this has happened. The Cup wasn't played from 39-45 because of WWII and 01 because of 9/11. What I do find interesting is how this is going to effect the Solheim Cup and President's Cup, as both switched to odd years following the flip to even years for the Ryder. I know the President's Cup is moving back, but interested to see what the LPGA does.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I’m torn... I want a safe experience (my wife doesn’t want me going to either the Masters, the Ryder Cup, or the grocery stores...) and it’s hard to see how it will be safe with people from all over jammed into a small spot. But I also think about the logistical nightmare of delaying.

Think of all the volunteers, hotels and BnBs, etc that made plans and may not be able to flip them. Not that Herb Koehler needs any sympathy but they’ve planned for this - which includes shutting their courses down, sold out rooms, that all suddenly become vacant (maybe a bargain?)

I hope to be wearing a red white and blue face mask...

But if they decide they have to postpone- think of what that will mean for every other fall sport. If the golf course grandstands are too crowded what about football...

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

9 hours ago, WaffleHouseTour said:

I’m torn... I want a safe experience (my wife doesn’t want me going to either the Masters, the Ryder Cup, or the grocery stores...) and it’s hard to see how it will be safe with people from all over jammed into a small spot. But I also think about the logistical nightmare of delaying.

Think of all the volunteers, hotels and BnBs, etc that made plans and may not be able to flip them. Not that Herb Koehler needs any sympathy but they’ve planned for this - which includes shutting their courses down, sold out rooms, that all suddenly become vacant (maybe a bargain?)

I hope to be wearing a red white and blue face mask...

But if they decide they have to postpone- think of what that will mean for every other fall sport. If the golf course grandstands are too crowded what about football...

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I was at Hazeltine in 2016 on Saturday, and it was 10-deep in the gallery at times, merchandise tent was packed all day...near madhouse, as madhouse as a golf event can get anyway.  

You make a great point about the logistical impacts, but full admission come September seems a bridge too far...I doubt you'd see that without a vaccine.  So then, the question becomes is the juice worth the squeeze of limited attendance.  Say they cap attendance at 50% of tickets they'd otherwise have sold...the revenue and overall profit margin falls to the point that I'd bet most parties would prefer to see this moved to 2021 if it means full attendance.  Just a guess...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Yeah, I was there too, and know what you mean. I have to wonder about the USOpen as well as the Masters too... the merchants tents at all three of those are crazy anyway. Standing in line for the restroom at Augusta? The food line at Winged Foot?  Not sure how they do any of it. 

Im a volunteer at Whistling, and there are seventy five of us assigned to various shifts at ONE hole during the course of the week. Multiply that times 18, plus merch, transpo, actual employees, scoring, etc... Gotta wonder how many might drop out. 

With the “bubble” being pierced on tour this past week, who knows if they’ll make it to September.  I hope so. But people have got to take it seriously. I’m no  “virtue shamer” but I am amazed at seeing people who act as though nothing is wrong.  My wife and I care for our elderly parents, and so are very cognizant of what we do, where we go, etc and how to protect ourselves and them. If I was on tour (yeah yeah) I’d be furious with those that brought it in.  Jeopardizing my health, my career, my family, etc... because they wanted to eat out? 

Tournaments before a major have a tough time getting a strong field anyway.  What contender wants to risk it knowing they could be quarantined the week of the PGA because they played at the FedEx St Jude?  Interesting decisions to be made. 

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero 9* Neutral w stock Evenflow Riptide R flex shaft
3W  Titelist TS2 15* Draw w Tensei Blue R flex
3H, 4H Cobra One Length F9 Speedback hybrids (1”short) w Fujikura Atmos R flex shaft
5I-GW Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length (1”short, 2* flat) KBS 90 R flex shafts
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black (1” short) KBS HiRev2.0 125 S flex shafts
ER7  or Scotty Futura X - 35”

OnCore Elixr (lemon or lime)

Merged with existing topic.

Sounds like there's going to be an official announcement tomorrow delaying the Ryder Cup to 2021. This will also push back the next President's Cup to 2022.

Source: https://www.tsn.ca/report-ryder-cup-postponed-to-2021-presidents-cup-pushed-to-2022-1.1493105

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

On 6/30/2020 at 10:12 AM, Joker said:

Has this been confirmed yet?

It's official as of now.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

Right move... Would not have even felt close to normal without the fans. I can wait a year for this.

Also helps with putting the teams together as we would hope to have a more normal schedule next year for qualifying 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

I have tickets for Wednesday and Saturday, and this is exactly what I was hoping for.  I would hate to see everyone put at risk because of a golf tournament.

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

I’m surprised it took them this long to confirm it. A month ago i think most people were already on the cool can’t wait til 2021 thought process. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 hours ago, Joker said:

I saw and have already asked for a refund on my tickets

Not sure what the policy is on reselling but I think you could have made a profit on them if you sold in open market.  Or even sold to a friend.  But I know there are policies against it so I could be very wrong here. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub-Zero  Project X HZRDUS Smoke

3 Wood: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

3 Hybrid: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

4 Hybrid : image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M4 Stock Stiff Shaft

Irons: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg P790 (5I-AW) - 2 deg strong - Nippon Modus3 105 Gram/Stiff 

60 Degree Wedge: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 - AMT Black/Stiff

54 Degree Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX Zip Core

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne Putter

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1x

Tracked by: :Arccos:

5 hours ago, den748 said:

Not sure what the policy is on reselling but I think you could have made a profit on them if you sold in open market.  Or even sold to a friend.  But I know there are policies against it so I could be very wrong here. 

They were for a Tuesday practice round. Doubt those would go for more or even face value.