TESTERS WANTED! ×

Even Par thoughts.

I'll take what I can get . It's an accomplishment just breaking 100, 90, 80 or even 70!  

MDGolfHacker

Yup, don’t care how I get there as long as it’s even Par.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

10 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I think I'm going with an all par card. This is based on my home course having 3 holes that just always seem to kick my butt. Parring these in the same round would always bring a smile to my face. (only happened once so far).

I have the same issue at my home course. There are 3 par 3's in a row on the front 9. The greens are small to medium size. If you don't hit somewhere in the middle of the green/s, there is no way the ball will stay on the green/s. They slope  away from the middle on 3 sides. If the pin is in the front, you don't want to be on the green because, if you don't sink the downhill, breaking putt, it is almost certainly a bogey... if not, double or triple. Those 3 holes will make or break a round.... and I've experienced both over the years...lol.

10 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I have the same issue at my home course. There are 3 par 3's in a row on the front 9. 

That is certainly a strange layout. having 3 par 3 's in a row. Are they at least mixed yardages where at least one or two with a short iron in?

My home course has the standard 4 par 3's but the yardages are almost the same. 164, 176,175, 164 from the white tees.  The first one playes uphill so you have to add a club which puts it right back at 174. Robert Trent Jones missed the mark on these! I would like at least one short iron in. Trying to achieve the elusive hole in one on these yardages is tough for me.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

That is certainly a strange layout. having 3 par 3 's in a row. Are they at least mixed yardages where at least one or two with a short iron in?

My home course has the standard 4 par 3's but the yardages are almost the same. 164, 176,175, 164 from the white tees.  The first one playes uphill so you have to add a club which puts it right back at 174. Robert Trent Jones missed the mark on these! I would like at least one short iron in. Trying to achieve the elusive hole in one on these yardages is tough for me.

All three of them are no more than 185 yds. One is 135 yds..... the other two are roughly the same distance... one down hill and the other up hill. Those two are the worst...lol.

The course only has four par 4's. I was told the three in a row on the front was due to land available at the time the course was built and it was necessary to get all nine holes on the front. It is a short course with no sand... 6000 yds. from the tips. It is very tight and requires decent accuracy off the tee. There is trouble on both sides of every hole on the course. There are 5 lakes/ponds to deal with, one being on 18 which is considered the hardest finishing hole in the county. Greens are generally small with lots of breaks and slopes. Despite is short yardage and lack of sand, it takes an accurate player and a good putter to score well.

I’d love 18 pars! But I would assume a par round for me would include at least 1 birdied par 5 and at least one bogeyed par 3

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

I’d love 18 pars! But I would assume a par round for me would include at least 1 birdied par 5 and at least one bogeyed par 3

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV