EasyPutter

WITB EasyPutter |>

Our Sponsors

WITB?  BigStu commented on my signature, said if seen at the bag drop my bag would look like they belong to a hustler.  So BigStu this is what it looks like! And if I keep practicing you might be onto something.

Coming to the game through the side door, I have 3 things going for me; (1) a smart phone that can reach out to the internet to learn about clubs while perusing them , (2) a critical mind that decides for myself what right looks like, and (3) my local friends and golf partners are not as obsessed with golf as I am.  

If a club doesn't work for me, it gets pulled out of the bag.   Every club considered gets a chance to make itself comfortable in my hands and move the ball but if it isn't right then it moves on.  Older clubs most always show their battle scars and those are as important the condition of grips, shaft and head.  I don't play with junk so if it needs a new grip (which is not yet one of my skills) it is passed over, if the shaft is questionable it too is passed over, and if the head has any issues it is just no longer considered.  So my clubs have passed all these gates and proven to feel good and perform well for my kind of golf.

I do not understand people who comment on golf played the way I like it as if there is something wrong that needs fixing.  Golf for me started at the end of a military career while I was authoring problem solving curriculum for the current generation of middle and upper level Army leaders.  Those being critical can't possibly understand what golf is to someone like me and the haven it provides from everything past and present that given a chance would obliterate one's inner peace.

"Unsightly" ball retriever under the Stars and Stripes head cover and 5i hiding underneath the O'Donnell Triumph 19* hybrid.  Much prefer the hybrid wedges as they aren't as prone to hitting it fat.  The PowerPoint graphic does help staying in a golfing mindset through the endless months of frozen greens.

631318341_5(2).jpg.7b6f583662cc2685ce0c0d88183ea6a8.jpg2043980660_WITB20200625.jpg.f5cee4eaa89642f60051e43abc09d4dd.jpg

• Like 5

Verified Hack, 31 handicap (for now) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg

Love it!! Keep on keeping on

• Like 1

Driver:  :callaway-small: GBB Epic 10.5 Driver
3 Wood: :callaway-small: Epic Flash
4 Hybrid: :callaway-small: Epic Flash
Irons: 
:callaway-small: 3-PW Rogue 
Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50, 56, 60
Putter:  :titelist-small: :cameron-small: California Fastback 35" w Red Cord Dancing SC Grip
Bag: :nike-small: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag
Ball:
:bridgestone-small: e12 soft

Still learning. Love the art of putting.

3 hours ago, Nateyeight said:

Love it!! Keep on keeping on

Thanks for the encouragement 🍻

• Like 1

Verified Hack, 31 handicap (for now) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg