Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Can anyone help me with my Vivoactive 4 please?

I used to have the VA3 and upgraded to he VA4 this month.

On the VA3 when I was playing golf and scoring , the prompt to enter the number of strokes and puts used to pop up on screen when I walked onto the green or when i started walking off the green and onto the next tee box. It would not disappear until i had confirmed the number of strokes which was perfect. 

On the VA4 I have to press the top right button > pencil icon > then the hole number and then enter my score. This is a lot of frustrating steps especially the more holes you do as you then have to do the extra step of scrolling all the way down past the holes you have completed to find the hole you have completed to edit the score. When trying to keep up with pace of play the extra steps / messing about are very annoying. It can also end up with me accidentally editing the score on the wrong hole. 

I am running the latest software version 4.70.

Have rebooted watch multiple times. On the watch club prompt and stat tracking are enabled. Scoring is set to ‘always ask’. Tournament mode is off. 

Have played multiple golf courses all the same issue. 

Occasionally the score prompt is appearing when get onto the green but as soon as i take a put it disappears with the only way to get it back is all of the manual steps. 

How do i get the score prompt to stay on screen when i walk onto the green and not disappear until i have entered the score and confirmed it? Or is this a software bug? 

I also purchased the CT10 sensor for the putter hoping it would automatically do the scoring after auto detecting the other swings down the fairway but even though it is detecting the tag and the put the scorecard shows 0 for the puts.

Anyone any ideas?

Garmin support are clueless 

1 hour ago, Joker said:

I don't know how to fix it, but I have the same issue. Maybe once a round it will show me the score input screen on a green. Every other time I have to do it manually.

If you have a few mins can you put a reply on this Garmin forum thread please? Hopefully if enough people comment they will fix it 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2020 at 8:05 AM, GetInTheHole said:

If you have a few mins can you put a reply on this Garmin forum thread please? Hopefully if enough people comment they will fix it 

Played today and noticed it was holding the score screen while it was on the green and all the way to the next tee box. Seems like they fixed it in a recent update