Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How do I delete my account?

Guest Delete

Might not be possible. Most forums don't have a way for a user to "self delete" an account, but admins may be able to.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to delete your account? You can turn off notifications and just not come back to the site....

• Guests
Guest Delete
1 hour ago, ChitownM2 said:

Might not be possible. Most forums don't have a way for a user to "self delete" an account, but admins may be able to.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to delete your account? You can turn off notifications and just not come back to the site....

Too many negative comments of users who feel the need to share their opinion as fact trying to correct my experience and positive content. Participating has been futile and tainted by these people. 

Sorry to hear that. It's the internet though so you really just have to tune out the people who frustrate you and focus on the positive. I tried to look for an example of what you were talking about but it looks like you've done a pretty thorough job of wiping all of your contributions from the site which is unfortunate. 

12 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

Sorry to hear that. It's the internet though so you really just have to tune out the people who frustrate you and focus on the positive. I tried to look for an example of what you were talking about but it looks like you've done a pretty thorough job of wiping all of your contributions from the site which is unfortunate. 

I only came across a couple things. One was the opposite of what he is claiming. He presented his experience (anecdotal evidence) which was refuted by something more akin to fact (a Mark Crossfield video). There was also a thread on why golf on TV was boring - again, purely his opinion. I have no idea if either of those were the triggers, but neither were worth announcing his departure and cleaning (or getting cleaned) any proof of his existence.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Probably a good time to lock this up. The user here whose account has been deleted can't reply to anything someone else might say, and that isn't fair to him.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures