Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delete

How do I delete my account?

Our Sponsors

Guest Delete

I want to delete my account but, I don't know how? 

Might not be possible. Most forums don't have a way for a user to "self delete" an account, but admins may be able to.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to delete your account? You can turn off notifications and just not come back to the site....

Guest Delete
1 hour ago, ChitownM2 said:

Might not be possible. Most forums don't have a way for a user to "self delete" an account, but admins may be able to.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to delete your account? You can turn off notifications and just not come back to the site....

Too many negative comments of users who feel the need to share their opinion as fact trying to correct my experience and positive content. Participating has been futile and tainted by these people. 

Sorry to hear that. It's the internet though so you really just have to tune out the people who frustrate you and focus on the positive. I tried to look for an example of what you were talking about but it looks like you've done a pretty thorough job of wiping all of your contributions from the site which is unfortunate. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

Sorry to hear that. It's the internet though so you really just have to tune out the people who frustrate you and focus on the positive. I tried to look for an example of what you were talking about but it looks like you've done a pretty thorough job of wiping all of your contributions from the site which is unfortunate. 

I only came across a couple things. One was the opposite of what he is claiming. He presented his experience (anecdotal evidence) which was refuted by something more akin to fact (a Mark Crossfield video). There was also a thread on why golf on TV was boring - again, purely his opinion. I have no idea if either of those were the triggers, but neither were worth announcing his departure and cleaning (or getting cleaned) any proof of his existence.

• Like 2

Driver: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 9.5* Recoil 460ES cut to 45"
3W: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 15* Recoil 460ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-PW:  :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
AW: :mizuno-small:S5 52*
SW: :cleveland-small: 588
LW: :callaway-small: MD3
Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Marxman
Bag: :bridgestone-small: Tour B Stand Bag
Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

:SuperSpeed: Tester
Starting Driver Speed on PRGR Monitor: 102 mph

1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

Its disappointing to see this type of frustration, I kind of wish I could see what his posts were and which responses he took offense with.  In my experience, MyGolfSpy is absolutely the most civil golf forum I've read.   

This has been my experience as well.

• Like 5

Probably a good time to lock this up. The user here whose account has been deleted can't reply to anything someone else might say, and that isn't fair to him.

• Like 9

:callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero, 10.5°, Project X EvenFlow Blue 65
:taylormade-small: M4 3HL 16.5°, Atmos Red 60
:cobra-small: F6 5-6W, 19.5°, Fujikura Motore 6.3
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 20°, Project X HZRDUS 85 5.5
:ping-small: G700 5–PW, blue dot, Modus3 105
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:cleveland-small: RTX-3 CB 54° and 60°
:odyssey-small: Stroke Lab R Ball, 34"
:srixon-small: Z-Star XV