TESTERS WANTED! ×

Monument - Stick It Product Line

heavygolffeels

So, I got my first rangefinder a couple of months ago and absolutely love it. I probably use it way too much, but I honestly don't know how I lived without. But I quickly figured out, I completely lack any routine with it. Sometimes its in my bag, and I forget to zip it closed and worry about it falling out. So I put in the cubby of the cart, but its in a black case and I can't see it. Sometimes it's int the cup holder because it is easy to grab there, but when my playing partner reloads some cold ones its get thrown into the cage in the back. It's bad enough slowing up play to scope a 59 yard shot, but when it takes 30 seconds just to find the thing, you get really annoyed.

The other day I joined my neighbor outside drinking a couple beers out front and he is talking golf to a friend I hadn't seen before. They really grab my attention when I hear Phil Mickelson is using his product. So I ask what he is talking about, and it turns out I am talking to one of the co-founders of Monument golf - Chad Gamblin. The product is a magnetic case that allows you to stick your range finder to any metal surface, which means you can stick it the cart right in front of you at all times. They were pretty stoked to see Phil using in the "Match" even though the camera cut away as he was sticking to his cart. Anyway, Chad offers to give me one to test, and sure enough a couple days later I've get a package in the mail. Really cool of him to do.

https://monumentgolf.com/

It's essentially a Velcro closing case, with 2 industrial magnets sewn in. They do have a variety of styles and colors and even leather options. The black nylon one I have doesn't look to different than the one that came with the rangefinder, so it fits right in. Price point is $25-$30, so not breaking the bank. 

image.png.aa51ae1ef86a0a17e0b34f1b25a0ab06.png

The magnets are the real deal. I just played 5 straight days riding on the cart and it doesn't bobble at all. Some of that was going full speed through the desert! Oops. There's no way this thing is coming off. And of course the range is right where you need it to be at all times. Right in front of you, and no confusion where to put when you are done. Just slam it on the cart and take off. Such a simple concept. 

image.png.c7d964a9325cdd37f5f9a9861c37c947.png

image.png.ab5dc9b280e94c2e9007ed2cd391a15a.png

Monument is also making a towel with the same magnets. I believe Costco is actually carrying their towel. It's on the Costco website at least.

https://www.costco.com/stick-it-magnetic-golf-towel-2-pack.product.100655027.html

I usually have my towel attached to the bag, but if you are the type to bring a towel out to the green to clean your ball or wedges, the magnets on the towel will actually stick to your wedge or putter. So after you use it you can toss it on the ground and then pick it up with the club on the way back to the cart. Kinda nifty. 

image.png.3f7216c53135efeafa0e9dbee7070f86.png

Let me know if you have any experience with these products or have any questions. I've definitely been impressed with mine and have no plans to take it off. Such a convenience! 

image.png

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

Just got the rangefinder accessory a couple of weeks ago after a playing partner had one. Put it on my Bushnell Tour V.  Works great.

Tour Edge C723 8.0 MCA Tensei AV Blue Xlink 65S

Cobra LTDx 3W lofted to 16.5 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 7S

Tour Edge E723 21 degree MCA Tensei AV Blue 65 S

Cobra LTDx 24 degree 5 hybrid Fujikura Fuel 85g Stiff

Corey Paul - 5-PW Japan Forged Minimalist Blades KBS $-Taper 120 Stiff

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with BGT Stability Tour Shaft, SuperStroke Traxion 3.0 & 75g CounterCore

Bridgestone Tour BRX or MaxFli Tour

Tracked by Arccos

Bushnell V4

Nice review @scooterhd2 - looks like the newer Stick-It-Strap has a button cutaway that mine doesn't.

"Monument Bad Chad" didn't send me a free one, but my unofficial review ~3 years ago parallels many of your sentiments.

Neat that Monument Golf managed to get a foot in the door with the Costco network - I want that towel.

Note: be mindful about your scope barrel taking direct Sunlight when it's hanging off a cart roof support.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

41 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

Nice review @scooterhd2 - looks like the newer Stick-It-Strap has a button cutaway that mine doesn't.

"Monument Bad Chad" didn't send me a free one, but my unofficial review ~3 years ago parallels many of your sentiments.

Neat that Monument Golf managed to get a foot in the door with the Costco network - I want that towel.

Note: be mindful about your scope barrel taking direct Sunlight when it's hanging off a cart roof support.

Ha. Nice review there as well. Yes, this is a newer case he sent to me after I showed him my Nikon rangefinder. The cut out isnt 100% perfect as there are two button on top, but I really only use one to scan as the other just changes to mode from slope/non slope, so it works out very well. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!