Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

18 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I have issues with this strictly because they’re putting out that “this is a diet you can follow”. A) the average person cannot follow this strictly on the fact they won’t be able to put those calories to use and B) it’s not healthy anyway. Granted he probably gets variety day to day and this is probably 1 day if X amount of days. Either way ITs NOT A HEALTHY DIET.

i struggled (recently just broke the habit) after the military with lots of eating just because I could burn them but it was healthier eating.

moral of the story most of is most of us could never follow this and I think it’s haphazard to put it out as “be like Dechambeau eat like dechambeau”

Who is promoting this as a diet anyone can follow. I watched a large portion of sundays coverage and part of Friday and Saturday and don’t recall anyone saying that anyone could do this.

I agree that most people shouldn’t because it puts them in a large calorie surplus and would gain lots of weight and mostly fat if they aren’t training or training properly to put the calories to use. It’s like many of the NFL lineman that drop a bunch of weight after their playing days. They were eating and trained for their needs.

Like Bryson working with a coach for calorie intake and training is better than picking an eating plan and trying to navigate it for best results 

The term healthier is misleading because food and calories are energy. Foods can be more nutrient dense than others but that doesn’t make one healthier than the other. There’s lots of approaches to daily eating from keto, flexible dieting or what many probably know as if it fits your macros, use of intermittent fasting...won’t get into all of that hear but for anyone interested look into Dr Layne Norton, Erik Helms, and others that have  published in the health and nutrition community. Dr. Norton cites lots of other studies in his posts on social media and YouTube. 

I know female physique and powerlifting athletes that eat more than some men and the 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

He should probably think about a colonoscopy prior to age 50 😆.  Seriously, this thread made me chuckle... Bryson's become golfs version of Kim Kardashian.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

8 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Who is promoting this as a diet anyone can follow. I watched a large portion of sundays coverage and part of Friday and Saturday and don’t recall anyone saying that anyone could do this.

I agree that most people shouldn’t because it puts them in a large calorie surplus and would gain lots of weight and mostly fat if they aren’t training or training properly to put the calories to use. It’s like many of the NFL lineman that drop a bunch of weight after their playing days. They were eating and trained for their needs.

Like Bryson working with a coach for calorie intake and training is better than picking an eating plan and trying to navigate it for best results 

The term healthier is misleading because food and calories are energy. Foods can be more nutrient dense than others but that doesn’t make one healthier than the other. There’s lots of approaches to daily eating from keto, flexible dieting or what many probably know as if it fits your macros, use of intermittent fasting...won’t get into all of that hear but for anyone interested look into Dr Layne Norton, Erik Helms, and others that have  published in the health and nutrition community. Dr. Norton cites lots of other studies in his posts on social media and YouTube. 

I know female physique and powerlifting athletes that eat more than some men and the 

I didn’t say anyone said that it was healthy. I don’t even know where that excerpt is from. But your men’s health, golf digest and other outlets will use this and put it out as gospel. Utilizing the image of Bryson that this is how you can “be like”. Not Bryson’s fault and I would blame the person that believes that that’s a good diet to follow. I have my own thoughts on keto but as you said won’t get into that here. Colorful meals and proper intake.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

16 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I didn’t say anyone said that it was healthy. I don’t even know where that excerpt is from. But your men’s health, golf digest and other outlets will use this and put it out as gospel. Utilizing the image of Bryson that this is how you can “be like”. Not Bryson’s fault and I would blame the person that believes that that’s a good diet to follow. I have my own thoughts on keto but as you said won’t get into that here. Colorful meals and proper intake.

The healthy part was related to your comment about your healthier eating.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

The healthy part was related to your comment about your healthier eating.

A lot of things would be healthier than that though it’s not misleading at all. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy my bacon and steak, and sure it probably works for him for now with a high metabolism and how often he is working out. But as a whole that diet regardless of how much you”re working out to burn off that “energy” that’s a high fat, high sodium diet.
its also  portrayed wrong Because it’s made to look like that’s all he eats which we as knowledgeable people (most of us anyway) know he isn’t eating that every day. 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Bryson who?

IMG_0457.jpgIMG_0456.jpg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

2 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Bryson who?

IMG_0457.jpgIMG_0456.jpg

That looks a little cleaner lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

That looks a little cleaner lol

Lol true. But there is still no way I could physically eat all of that in one day.

I have one three egg omelet or a bowl of oatmeal and I’m not hungry until like 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

1 minute ago, B.Boston said:

Lol true. But there is still no way I could physically eat all of that in one day. emoji1785.png

I have one three egg omelet or a bowl of oatmeal and I’m not hungry until like 1

Man, I wish i could be full from 3 eggs or oatmeal. I ate a bowl of oatmeal with protein powder an hour and a half ago and am preventing myself from going to the fridge to look for more food. Ready for lunch and it's not even 7:30 AM 😞

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

6 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Lol true. But there is still no way I could physically eat all of that in one day. emoji1785.png

image.gif.b3441e9bac6c8096eaab48231d5f1e57.gif

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

You should see me after having a burrito bowl form chipotle... I’m not hungry again until morning. Hahaha

You’d think I’d be skinnier...

Seems to me there's not a whole lot to disagree on here.  

I think we can all agree that Bryson's likely got some professional help that's not going to have him bulk and simultaneously pulverize his arteries or do anything overtly unhealthy.  I think we can also all agree that the snapshot of a daily diet likely is just that, a snapshot and not representative of what he eats every day of the week, or for the week in aggregate.

At the end of the day, if you want to bulk up, you need a calorie surplus.  If you want to cut down, you need a calorie deficit.  How much to eat to accomplish either goal is a function of your own metabolic rate, activity level, and a host of other factors.  And you inevitably need to eat the right foods to accomplish either in a safe and healthy manner.  Anybody would be foolish to "eat like Bryson" without paying attention to these factors. 

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

i have a buddy that is a sports/fitness model. Dude is absolutely jacked. He eats poptarts covered in marshmallow fluff everyday for breakfast. Chad Ocho-cinco Johnson is well known for eating McDonalds every day of his life. I'm sure there's longer term effects in play, but in the short term it doesnt matter what kind of food you throw down there when you are working out so hard. As long as you are hitting calorie numbers, and macro numbers, then its irrelevant. 

as far as advertising the diet, for most people this kind of diet is a job that actually costs you a ton of money. So you either need to be extremely committed and disciplined, or it needs to be your job and provide income. 

GARSEN GRIP TESTER

• Driver: PING G400 MAX, Ventus Blue 6x
  • Woods: COBRA F6 Baffler AD DI 8S
  • Hybrid: CALLAWAY Apex Pro, Ventus Blue 8s
  • Irons: SRIXON ZX5 mk2 5-6, ZX7 mk2 7-PW, Modus 120x
  • Wedges: EDEL 50 C grind, 54 V grind, CLEVELAND 60 RTX6 Low
  • Putter: YES Abbie!

• 1 year later...

Bryson's diet, I've heard of it, but I've never thought about following it. The shake diet is costly. I still think you can build muscle mass without these shakes. I was suffering from extra pounds. I'm a woman, and I tend to have a beautiful and sexy body, and unfortunately, I couldn't lose weight. How many diets have I tried? None of them worked for me. I was skeptical about the pills, but I read on www.healthcanal.com/life-style-fitness/leanbean-reviews about Leanbean that sportswomen drink such medications, and I decided to buy them too. How strange it would be, but it helped me burn fat, and I'm thrilled. Now I keep fit and go to the gym regularly.

Edited by hemix

Don’t forget about the big plate of “crow” Bryson ate last week with a Keopka cupcake for desert.

Mizuno Pro Model E Tour AD VR 5

Callaway XR 3W 15* 565 Speeder 

Ping G30 5W 18* 757 Speeder

Hogan Apex 99 blades 4-E, KBS Tour CT Limited

Hogan VKTR 21* hybrid 
Hogan EQ wedges. 50*, 56*. 
SC Newport 1.5
Snell MTBX