Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Vessel Golf Bags

hookem9312

Anyone use a Vessel golf bag? I never heard of them until last week. They look pretty killer. 

https://vesselbags.com/pages/golf

What's in the bag:

:titelist-small: TS3 Driver 9.5*, Mitsubishi C6 Blue 50 Stiff, Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound BLACKOUT 

:taylormade-small:SIM MAX Rocket 3 Wood 14*, Oban Devotion 7 Stiff, Superstroke Cross Comfort Black/Blue 

:callaway-small:Mavrik 5 Wood, Oban Devotion 7 Stiff, Superstroke Cross Comfort Black/Blue 

:titelist-small:U510 2 Iron 18*,  Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 HY Stiff, Golf Pride Tour Velvet

:titelist-small:2020 Model TS200 4-6 iron, KBS Tour V (Vee) stiff, Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound

:titelist-small: 2020 Model TS100 Plus 7-GW(48*), KBS Tour V (Vee) stiff, Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound

:callaway-small:MD5 Jaws Platinum Chrome Wedges 54*, 58*, True Temper Tour Issue 115 Steel, Golf Pride CP2 Pro 

PXG Closer Putter

I have one of their stand bags. I believe it’s the 2.0 version. It’s a high quality bag and easy to carry. I haven’t had any complaints about it in the year or so I’ve had it

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

On 7/1/2020 at 2:17 PM, RickyBobby_PR said:

I have one of their stand bags. I believe it’s the 2.0 version. It’s a high quality bag and easy to carry. I haven’t had any complaints about it in the year or so I’ve had it

Awesome. They look pretty sweet and obviously high quality. My Titleist 2019 Hybrid Stand Bag hasn't held up the way I hoped it would. 

What's in the bag:

:titelist-small: TS3 Driver 9.5*, Mitsubishi C6 Blue 50 Stiff, Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound BLACKOUT 

:taylormade-small:SIM MAX Rocket 3 Wood 14*, Oban Devotion 7 Stiff, Superstroke Cross Comfort Black/Blue 

:callaway-small:Mavrik 5 Wood, Oban Devotion 7 Stiff, Superstroke Cross Comfort Black/Blue 

:titelist-small:U510 2 Iron 18*,  Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 80 HY Stiff, Golf Pride Tour Velvet

:titelist-small:2020 Model TS200 4-6 iron, KBS Tour V (Vee) stiff, Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound

:titelist-small: 2020 Model TS100 Plus 7-GW(48*), KBS Tour V (Vee) stiff, Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound

:callaway-small:MD5 Jaws Platinum Chrome Wedges 54*, 58*, True Temper Tour Issue 115 Steel, Golf Pride CP2 Pro 

PXG Closer Putter

• 1 month later...

I've owned a Vessel cart bag since the beginning of the year. I use it with a Clic Gear push cart and it works well.  It is probably the most complete golf bag I've ever owned. I can get everything I could ever possibly need for a round of golf in the bag (rain gear, snacks, beverages, balls, kitchen sink, etc.) That being said, there has been some wear and tear that surprised me a bit. The finish is wearing on the piping and scuffs do not come off the panels as easy as advertised. White shows dirt and while it looks great, long term it will not look the best. The zippers are high quality and clubs pull with ease ( I ordered the six divider version). The bag comes with a rain hood that works well. The bag is heavy and I only load it up since I'm pushing it on a fairly flat track. I looked at the carry version and would not ever load it the way I load the cart bag. 

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

5 hours ago, BKordon said:

I've owned a Vessel cart bag since the beginning of the year. I use it with a Clic Gear push cart and it works well.  It is probably the most complete golf bag I've ever owned. I can get everything I could ever possibly need for a round of golf in the bag (rain gear, snacks, beverages, balls, kitchen sink, etc.) That being said, there has been some wear and tear that surprised me a bit. The finish is wearing on the piping and scuffs do not come off the panels as easy as advertised. White shows dirt and while it looks great, long term it will not look the best. The zippers are high quality and clubs pull with ease ( I ordered the six divider version). The bag comes with a rain hood that works well. The bag is heavy and I only load it up since I'm pushing it on a fairly flat track. I looked at the carry version and would not ever load it the way I load the cart bag. 

When I had my Vessel, right before I sold it, I was able to get rid of a scuff mark using a Magic Eraser and very light pressure. Not sure if it will work on white, but it did the trick on my black Player 2.0 Stand bag.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

14 hours ago, yungkory said:

When I had my Vessel, right before I sold it, I was able to get rid of a scuff mark using a Magic Eraser and very light pressure. Not sure if it will work on white, but it did the trick on my black Player 2.0 Stand bag.

Thanks for the the info. I will give that a try.

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Vessel Player 1.0 black stand bag that I was able to get for $175 new with tags on OfferUp.  Someone won it at a golf outing and was just trying to get cash for it.  I have the one with 6 dividers and I have 14 clubs with midsize grips.  They get a little stuck which is disappointing but the bag itself is amazing.  It is beautiful and I get a lot of compliments, I don't think I would pay full retail price for it, but for $175 it was a no-brainer.

Brian "CrashBro"

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9°, Project X HZRDUS Smoke 70 X flex

:ping-small:  Anser FW 15 °, Grafalloy Prolaunch red

Tour Edge Exotics XCG-7 Beta 19° 3 Hybrid Ozik Black Tie

:titelist-small: AP2 4-P Project X 6.0

:titelist-small: Vokey SM 6, 52°/56°/60°

:scotty-small:  Studio Select, Newport 2   34" 

:titelist-small: ProV1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Vessel 2.0 cart bag It will be my last Vessel bag. A year after I got mine the stitching in the top pocket where I keep tees and markers started coming undone.

I sewed it within 2 months same problem. They need to put a heavier liner in there like Sun Mountain does. For the money you spend on a Vessel bag you should not have to put up with that.

I have a Vessel 2.0 stand bag and I have a love/hate relationship with it.

Love it- Carbon fiber legs, lightweight leather, a high end bag that looks and feels like a high end bag.

HATE it- Club dividers aren't full length individual, cargo and storage pockets don't really stretch limiting what you can stuff in them, could use more pockets...A LOT more. 

Hate's aside, Its an awesome bag and I have no real regrets in having it, but truth be told I wouldn't spend that kind of money on one knowing what I know now about them compared to other bags in it's class that cost far less. 

Shank's Tentative 2024 WITB

O.B. Finder- Paradym Smoke Ai TD 9*/Ventus TR Blue 6X +1/D

FW- Callaway UW 17*/VA Composites Nemesys 7X

4H- Paradym Super Hybrid/Ventus Velo Blue 8X

5-AW- Apex 21 $-Taper 120S Blackout- (almost time for a new set of something....)

Spoons- Vokey Jet Black SM9 50.08 F/54.10 S/58.08 M Jet Black/Accra iWedge Tour (Until the SM10's drop)

Flat One- Bettinardi Hive Poison Kool-Aid Innovai 6.0

Left Dash ALL DAY/14-way Vessel Players 4 (Thank GOD they finally fully enclosed each club pocket)

I love my Vessel bag20181101_173722.jpeg

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag