Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator

Our Sponsors

Dan Cameron/ Rockford,Illinois

Putting is my favorite part of the game by far I put 1-2 hours a day both at the course and at home on an indoor birdie ball practice green.

Currently averaging below 1 3 putt per round based off my stats

I think the thing that intrigued me the most about this opportunity is the versatility of this unit I coach high school golf and we do a lot indoors for my guys I use a blast motion sensor to track tempo and face angles etc but this has the looks of the high end stuff you would see in a putting studio and I like how it ties into using the tv for simulator type applications as well very interesting 

Benjamin / Kingman AZ

This looks so cool. I coach High School golf and am always looking for things to help myself and the team when it comes to putting. 

During the high school season I practice 3 to 4 days of the week. Right now I am averaging 1 to 2 days a week for about an hour or so each day. I usually average 2 to 3 3-putts a round. 

Having something you can practice with on bad weather days would be amazing. I am always on the look out for something to help the team as well. 

Josh Myers; Fairport, NY

Practice 2-3 times a week for 20-30

minutes. 

I have a simulator at home that is great for ball striking but isn’t great for putting. An affordable solution to practice puttitng and receive data/feedback would be great!!! 

Donald/San Diego, CA

Practice about once a week for maybe a hour

Average about 3 or 4 three putts per round

I'm interested in seeing my putter path and speed of my putts. Plus I can practice in my house and wear whatever I want, 🤣

Caden/ Marietta, Georgia

Usually practice putting for about 20 minutes before each round about 3-4 times a week. 

I average 2-3 three puts a round mostly due to getting too handsy on short puts. 

This product interests me due to the fact that putting accounts for half the strokes in a round but never gets half the attention. I have never before seen a product or drill that gives you such detail and feedback on a putting stroke. It would allow me to practice at home without the error of a lawn or rug. It’s a very interesting concept and I would love to give it a try!

Stephen Cunningham 

Madison, AL

I practice putting an average of 4 days a week. Some weeks more, some weeks less. I generally practice for 15-45 minutes depending on if I’m at home or on the course. 

Most of the time I have zero three putts. I do have off days and have 1-3 three putts during those rounds. Normally when I’m tinkering with different putters. This happens maybe every 4-5 rounds. I play 1-3 times a week. 

I’m very detailed oriented. I’m obsessed with numbers and fascinated by new things. I regularly try different putters. Various styles, shapes, and weights. I have never had a really good way to tell how much those things affect my putting. The ExPutt could give me all that information and make it fun at the same time. I love this kind of technology and especially that companies are pricing it in a way that normal folks can get it. The ExPutt looks like a fantastic training aid and method of entertainment. 

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

Eric. Los Angeles CA

Typically once or twice a week anywhere from  60-90 minutes 

4-6 (I know) 

I am very interested in how the distance control works as well as how the putting stroke differentiates on different length putts! 

Hello my name is Marieda,

i am from Gilbert Az. I practice short game for 3 hours every other day. I average 10 3 putts per round. This product caught my interest because I could use it inside and get out of the heat!

Jason / Wilmington

about once a month / 20 min 

The ability to work on putting at home with an exciting twist over just a Mat and cup. 

Rory from Reading, MA

20-30 minutes/day of practice indoor

0.5 3-putts per round

Being able to understand and practice speed to really hone in like a Trackman would be amazing on the green. Really excited to try it!

Name/City State

Jamie/ Brooklyn, NY

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

3-4x’s a week at home using a Putt-Out mat and mirror + pelz trainer. Just this started taking putting lessons and have seen huge improvements in my stroke. Typical session is 30-40 min or the length of whatever podcast I’m listening to.

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

Still 1-2. Distance control is my #1 issue but improving.

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

The ability to practice distance lag putting indoors. I feel good about my stroke, line and read. What kills me is not having the ability to improve lag putting and longer distance pace. 

Hey gents!!! Super excited for this opportunity!! Really hope I get picked for this one. 

I live in Provo, UT and typically play and practice a few days a week and between 20-30 tournaments a year.

I LOVE TO PUTT!! In fact I've taken the "I love to laugh" song that Uncle Albert sings in Mary Poppins and created my own version of it that I sing to myself when I'm walking up to a green! "Oh, I love to putt... a ha ha ha..." (now I know you're all singing it in your heads too, mwahahaha - you're welcome!) 

I'm (usually) a mid single digit handicapper and it's always been because of my short game and in particular my putting. Ball Striking wise it never seems to matter how much I work on it, I  seem to be fated to never average more than 8 GIR! 

But for the last 2 or 3 years I haven't putted the way I expect to for more than a few weeks a year! Consequently my handicap has skyrocketed to 11.8 I think right now.

I NEVER 3 putt! I mean NEVAH EVAH - but the last few years I've probably averaged at least 2 -3 per round! Unacceptable!!

As far as practice goes - the PGA Pro I've been working with for years is constantly on my case to play more because I'd honestly rather chip and putt for 2 hours several times a week than I would try to squeeze in 9 holes!

As for what I'm excited about - I'm just learning about the system so can't give specifics other than I LOVE TO LEARN!! The more I can learn the better and I love staying abreast of as many of the cutting edge discoveries and resources as possible!

Clayton Hill, Cave Creek,AZ

practice 2x per week, for roughly an hour per session

3 putt 1 or less per round on average

interested in the feedback provided by the simulator.  Sometimes putting on a mat can be very boring and repetitive, this simulator would add some life to one of the less exciting parts of the game to practice

Georgetown, TX

Not often enough and when u I do maybe 30 minutes.  Want to practice more.

3+ times a round on average. 

using tech to get better information about how to improve and stay consistent.  Any edge helps right.

-Albert in Inglewood, CA

-I practice putting twice a week for about an hour. I used to practice more but the courses out here have shutdown all of the practice greens due to covid19.

-Right now I average about 1-2 three putts a round. Usually they are at the beginning of the round getting used to my stroke and the green speeds. Frankly, they used to be rare but now they're a guaranteed part of my round.

-I'm really interested in practicing long putts. I have a putting setup at home that limits me to 10 footers and with social distancing measures at courses I have no real opportunity to practice long putts. 

:cobra-small: F9 9° Driver

:ping-small: G410 14.5° 3 wood

:ping-small: G410 17° Hybrid

:ping-small: i500 4i-UW

:titelist-small: SM8 56° SW

:titelist-small: SM8 60° LW

:cameron-small: Select Squareback 2018 Putter

:Snell: MTB-X Yellow

:Ogio: 2020 Convoy SE Cart bag

:footjoy-small: Tour X

Mel Fisk Lake Mary, FL

3 X a week on my Perfect Putting Mat for about 45 minutes 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 1

I’m a gadget guy. I love all the new ways to practice whether inside or out. I travel a lot for work so I don’t always have time to go to the range to practice. The Exputt is an awesome indoor training aid that would allow me to practice putting anytime and anywhere  

Mel Fisk

Christian Hernandez ~   Tampa, Florida! 

4 - 6 times per week for at least 20 - 30 minutes a session. Having a 10 year old daughter who's a junior golfer allows for competitive practice.

I can confidently say practice has cut 3 putts to no more than two, at worst, per round.

I find the Exputt to be intriguing given its a techie type of training aid. Aside from enjoying such gadgets myself I believe my daughter will be attracted to its video game type look and feel. As a result I feel using Exputt would elevate our competitive training via a video game type feel that would translate to the course. 

Rob Spencer Seattle/Washington

2 times a week/roughly 30 minutes 

Average 5 or 6 3 putts per round

Due to the in constant rain during the winter, it is difficult to get to an actual putting green and keep the skills up. I only recently moved to the PNW, but after two winters indoors, my putting has suffered. To be able to see detailed results while indoors would be amazing.

Jack (Palo Alto, CA)

30 minutes / 5x per week in the summer, far less in the winter

Average 1.5 three putts per round. 

It's intriguing for a few reasons. I like the idea of the scientific feedback. I go to the putting green almost every day but it's all just feel for me. I know all of the slopes and angles of that putting green and feel like no matter how hard I practice I struggle to translate it over to the course. In a normal outdoor practice setting, I have no idea about speed, path and impact angle, or true direction. I'm really interested to know if getting this info will help me be more consistent in my stroke and shaves strokes off my score.

The other reason it's interesting is the indoor practice aspect of it. I have far less time (and sunlight) to practice in the winter. I have a rudimentary putting mat but don't feel that mimics actual speed of real greens. I want to see how this technology can make indoor practice feel more realistic.

Alex/ Holland, PA

Practice putting once a week at the range 

Usually around 2 to 3 per round. Hate it

It seems like an awesome way to make the more monotonous part of practice more interesting and having something at my house would allow to practice way more.