In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue

3 Wood: :adams-small: Insight BUL Stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

52 Deg:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

56 deg: :cleveland-small: Reg 588 tour action

60 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

Putter:bettinardi-small: Studio Stock #3 (Winn 1.32 Pro x grip)

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Chris, Chicago, IL
2x week for 30-45 min
1-2 three putts
The ease of practicing putting at home!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue

3 Wood: :adams-small: Insight BUL Stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

52 Deg:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

56 deg: :cleveland-small: Reg 588 tour action

60 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

Putter:bettinardi-small: Studio Stock #3 (Winn 1.32 Pro x grip)

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Jordan/Grosse Pointe Woods, MI

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 3-5x week from 1/2hr to 1hr

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 2-3

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? I like that it will allow me to analyze speed,face angle and path and I won't need to go out to the practice green. I can do all this from my house.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver- Cobra F9 Speedback 9° default_cobra-small.jpg.634f41dc1b8ea120e1aae121bd8f10ef.jpg

Woods- Sub70 Pro 5-Wood   08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Hybrid/Utility- Sub70 699U 19.5°  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Irons- Sub70 699 5-GW  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Wedges- Sub70 Forged Black 54° and 58°  08e84065c69a5a06ed8fec52d91a.jpg.08662cdc8041ba1124fe725b926a5e95.jpg

Putter- Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 34"  default_cleveland-small.jpg.c74f3b17afe658f686b5fe6afe45378f.jpg

Ball- Titleist ProV1x  default_titelist-small.jpg.d620943db19c6c6f477d78c3e6dcfb1b.jpg

Seth Burns, Nashville, TN

I’m practicing putting 30min a few times a week. Mainly trying to get some feel for distance control and starting the ball on the right line. Seems so easy when you say ii!

As for 3 putts, I dare say typically 2-4, just depends on the course, green speed, etc. 

Definitely very interested in taking part In your review. From what I’ve seen, it’s the ability to practice swing speed and develop a pattern and feel for success. I have a difficult time staying true to any one exercise at the putting green. The ability to do this at a home or on the road when I travel is a huge perk. 

I got the time so let’s do this!

On 7/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Tampa FL

I don’t practice enough putting- couple minutes on the practice green before the round - lots of re-dos after I miss putts on the course. Bottom line though is not enough.

Typically have 1 or 2 3-putts per round, but most recently I clocked 7! Still having nightmares. Fast greens ate me alive.

What I’m excited to see in ExPutt is the analytics behind my stroke and ball speed. This is where this product can get me back on track.

Ken/Lexington SC

1-2 x per week 30 mins to an hour 

25-30 Putts a round

Being able to see what my stroke is doing versus using a putting mirror or other devices that give you an “idea” of what’s happening.

Posted (edited)

Cal Horner/Atlanta 

2-3 times per week for 1 hr 

2+ 

we really enjoy providing our listeners with product review to help improve their game. The ExPutt looks like a fun way to practice virtually while honing in alignment and and stroke. The lack of limitations given the virtual aspect, will provide an experience in the convenience of your own home that could be unmatched. It also allows for the non-golfer or beginner to engage in friendly in-home competition. Cheers 

Edited by Birdies&Bourbon

I play pool for one hour 5 days a week to keep my eye-hand coordination is consistent. I find both putting and pool concentration and stroke you quite similar. I'd your system a shot and compared to my pool concept.

Stephen - Boonton, NJ

I practice 2x per week for about 30 minutes   

I three putt 1.4x per round based on my Decade stats. 

Based on what i have read, Exputt help me by: 1) making at-home practice more fun and engaging; 2) help me with keeping the putter square at impact; and 3) help with my distance control. 

Thanks! Stephen 

SDG

Christopher Rants - Sioux City IA

Depends on the time of year... a couple hours a week in my hotel room on my PuttOut mat that travels with me. I would guess two hours a week during the season.

How many 3 putts do you average per round? Too many.. 14% says Arccos.  But it’s the failure to convert on chips that really does me in as I only get up and down 27% of the time. So there are too many two putts.  

ED567AC5-DBF9-4B7E-90A6-1A715DD14486.jpeg.4b17ff59db02f741af5a782ff7d90ea5.jpeg

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?  Color me a skeptic.  It looks like Wii- golf.  I loved wii-golf, still do - but that didn’t make me a better putter.  I’m skeptical that looking at a screen really helps you identify line and distance.  Can you learn to read the break better this way?  Uphill speed or downhill speed?  Is looking at a screen - which should be at eye level - connect in your brain to add three inches - or three feet of break?  I’m not so sure, but I’m willing to try, and to document. 

It looks fun. What gadgets aren’t. But does it help you improve?

My  hotel putting practice consist of the PuttOut, their mat, and the Pelz putting trainer to make sure I start on line.  At home I have the same set up w a vintage ball return I got as a fathers day gift... (gotta use those gifts...). 

80563D32-7A5B-471D-B1DC-5BB7B78491BA.jpeg.ea6cba6080488d77cf1d52f5f6ea6a22.jpeg

Walking ahead of my BagBoy QuadXL w Alphard eWheels
Driver: Callaway Mavrik SubZero
3W, 7W Titelist TS2
4H, 5H; 6I-U Cobra Forged TEC Black One Length
56, 60 Cobra King MIM One Length Black
ER7  or Scotty Futura X 

OnCore Elixr

Would love the opportunity to test this out. I’ll typically spend 20-30 per day putting while watching tv or hanging out with my kids. Trackman has helped my irons so much. Would love to find a putting equivalent that reduces 3-putts... shot 78 yesterday with 3, which is more than normal, but prevented a personal best at my home course. 

Douglas Taylor / Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Practice: I practice 1 per week for about 45 minutes.

3 Putts: Unfortunately I average three 4 Putts per round. I think it is a combination of where I land on the green and reading the putt.

Interest: I need to reduce my double and triple putts, and this might be the answer. This situation is killing my golf game, and I need an answer ... 

• Driver: default_taylormade-small.jpgM1 450
  • Fairway: default_ping-small.jpg.bba83d4f21432de50efc14846abd81cd.jpg i25 #3 
  • Irons: default_ping-small.jpg.bba83d4f21432de50efc14846abd81cd.jpg G Max (#5, 6, 7, 8, 9, W)
  • Wedges: default_ping-small.jpg.bba83d4f21432de50efc14846abd81cd.jpg Tour-S 52 & 56 Degree
  •                   default_callaway-small.jpg.ae8c01d5b99b318879ce60f833a6e5ed.jpg MD-3 Milled S-Grind 60 Degree 
  •                   default_callaway-small.jpg Mack Daddy M-Grind 64 Degree
  • Putter: default_odyssey-small.jpg.de8760986d210e135ee954aba8648771.jpg White Hot #5

On 7/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realistic feedback on your golf game? We mean affordable as in cheaper than some of the current drivers on the market now.

Got you're attention yet?  Well Read on for a very rare opportunity!

XPutt Testing Pic 1.png

ExPutt is an at home indoor putting simulator that offers golfers the ability to practice on a high-quality simulator that until now could only be found in a professional setting.  Does it do all the things mentioned earlier?  We are going to let four of you tell the MyGolfSpy community.

Xputt Testing Pic 3.png

More Pics and Video Here

How to Apply

In a post below in this thread--DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST--provide the following information.

This testing is open to US Residents Only

Name/City State

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been selected!

Eric from Pittsburgh PA

i usually practice putting once or twice a week prior to a round of golf or after hitting balls on the range. Typical time is 15-30 minutes per session and my focus is longer putts and distance control. I will also use my Dead Zero Putting Disk to practice indoors an additional 2-3 times per week for about 15 minutes per session to work on the shorter length putts. 

I’m intrigued by this product to better understand putter alignment, path and face control and can see myself using it 4-5 times per week, maybe more

Posted (edited)

LONG TIME LISTENER, FIRST TIME WRITER! 

Been around the community for years but finally diving in and wanting to contribute. 

Name/City State - Huntersville, North Carolina

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? - I practice putting about 4x a week. Depending on the session 15-30 minutes. I am currently using just a putterball mat and that is fine I guess, but doesnt provide anything I need. It can only help feel and even then you are putting from an elevated surface so on the course it isnt quite the same. 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? - 2-3....yikes..

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? - Data is EVERYTHING. I am a data freak. Putting is one of the most overlooked aspects of the game where data can make a difference. The ability to have immediate feedback to correct something that is numbers driven is something I would love to try out....fingers crossed. I work from home so I have the ability to practice whenever for however long because my schedule is so flexible. I have the time to do this and want to dive deep. 

Edited by Austin_Clev

GREG Clayton NC

I usually have 4-5 three putts per round.

I practice 2-3 times a week for 30-45 mins

What interests me most is the interactive television portion.  The reviews have me believing that this product can GREATLY improve my putting, therefore shaving strokes off my game. I , like others here, struggle from 15’ and above and have trouble judging speed. Would love to see what feedback I get.

Jonny LaBelle Tacoma,Wa.

I practice putting everyday 20-45min

I average 1.4 3putts per round

The Space I can save by removing my indoor putting green and mostly the visualization of reading break 

Rob Fellows / Kissimmee, FL

I practice putting 4-5 times a week for a total of about 90 minutes.

I average 2.25 3-putts per round. 

I 3-putt most often due to poor speed control. While I feel like I spend enough time working on my putting, I just can't get enough time to work on the long putts. That requires going to the course since that really isn't something I can practice at home effectively. That is why I an SO excited about the ExPutt. It can simulate putts of virtually any length and I can finally work on the weakest part of my game at home.

default_callaway-small.jpg                          Razr Hawk 9.5° (Aldila RIP)

:titelist-small:                         TS2 15° (Fujikura PRO 2.0 - 6S)

:nickent-small:                   4DX 20°

:srixon-small:                         Z585 (Oban CT-125)

:vokey-small:    SM7 Raw 50° / 8° / F  (Oban CT-125)

:vokey-small:    SM7 Raw 54° / 10° / S  (Oban CT-125)

:vokey-small:    SM7 Raw 58° / 8° / M  (Oban CT-125)

:scotty-small:                            Newport Select 2.5 33.5"

:bridgestone-small:          Tour B XS

:Arccos: 

Joe, Detroit-area/MI

2-3 Times a week, 20-30 minutes at a time. Using PUTTout

For 18: 3-7 depending on the course.

Putting practice at home is hard and boring. I dont have a TON of space, so I cant buy a big mat, and while I love the Puttout, you can only do so much with some carpet and a hole. What excites me about this is that it looks: FUN, data focused, and motivates you to putt more. As a youth hockey coach, I try and teach my kids that working on fundamentals and in GAME-like situations is important. That's hard in golf unless you are at a course. If you can bring the course home... you have bridged the gap.

:titelist-small: 975-J 10.5°

:titelist-small: 818 H1 23°

:ping-small:  G410 7-UW (Ping •)

:vokey-small: SM8 54.12D

:taylormade-small: Spider X - Copper

:srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

image.png.bb08d8acb27c6212e439b127084c83e4.png Pro/Soft - Yellow

Ranny Reynolds

Heritage Hunt Golf and Country Club

Gainesville, VA

I practice with my PerfectPutter mat at least 3 times a week for 10 minutes, or, until I can make consecutive 2,4,6 and 8 foot putts.  I get out to our practice green weekly for about 50 putts, also, before each round.  I currently average three 3-putts a round, mainly because of 50+ first putts.  My average putts per round is 36, ranging from 32 to 40 depending again on how many 50’ putts I have.

Judging from the literature on the website, I believe I would gain the most from watching my bad putts on video.  I would like to see again how my pre-putt and follow through are working.  If I can drop four putting strokes, I feel I can consistently break 90.

Ranny