Our Sponsors

Jordy, Savannah, GA

practice 2Xs/week indoors & 3Xs/wk outdoors 15-30 minutes per session minimum.

1.9 three putts per round according to Arccos, 1502 putts recorded.

I’m very interested in the face angle and club path data.

After reading Dave Pelz’s Putting Bible recently, adopting his techniques and creating an indoor putting practice area with a Big Moss Competitor V2 putting mat based on the mygolfspy review my putting has improved significantly. My current Arccos putting handicap is a plus 3.6 and looking to drive it even lower.  My overall handicap on Arccos is now the lowest ever at 5.2. 

The forum and support from its members has made a meaningful difference in my bag makeup too.

Would love to be chosen for this testing opportunity.

Ping G410 LST 10.5

Tour Edge EX 10 - 16.5

Tour Edge XCG7 - 21

Titleist 818 H1 - 25

Titleist AP3 6-48

Corey Paul Functional Art 52, 56 & 60

Odyssey O Works Black #7 with Stability Shaft

Bridgestone Tour BRX

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Paul San Antonio Texas

I putt a couple of times a week in to a hole I 3d printed and about 10-15 minutes before a round 

I 3 putt 2-6 times a round

Putting on the carpet is cool but doesn't always translate to the course so it would be cool to see if this would help with speed control and how it affects break

Burner plus irons 4-pw, cbx wedges, Cleveland putter, Cobra f8 5wood, burner 3 wood and driver.

Jim from Naperville, IL

I practice putting every day. I have a putting mat with a PuttOut trainer in my home office so I probably hit 50 putts there per day, plus I try to get to the local municipal course for real-green putting practice a few times per week. I am very detail oriented and have 6-10 drills I do every time I practice putting. 

I play off a 6 handicap and average roughly 1 three-putt per round. I'm super interested to test this product because I'd love to add some "fun" to the practice and get real results without having to leave the house.

Thanks!

On 7/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Chris Hays

Oceanside, California 

As a high school golf coach I practice putting daily during the season and a couple times a week in the off season. 

I still manage to 3 putt 5 to 7 times during a round. 

This interests me as a coach to pass on what I learn and to promote if it's a good product.  I'd also like to improve my game every chance I get.

Riley- Frisco, Texas

I practice once a week at a course for about 30 minutes. And probably 2-3 times a week for 15-20 minutes at home on my putting mat using the PuttOUT.

I probably average between 2-3 3 Putts a round.

The ExPutt system interests me because it would allow me to get more out of my practice at home. I would practice putting more with this system getting different breaks and speeds of putts all at home. I would be interested to see how this would translate to the course and see if it is all that it claims to be.

Jared/ Johns Creek, Ga

I usually practice my putting for at least an hour about 3 times per week, but I still keep having about 4-5 three putts per round. What draws my attention to this simulator is the fact that it allows you to putt at home indoors without taking up an entire room. I work at a golf course in the outside operations staff and only get to practice putting on my days off due to the fact that I leave work after the sun goes down. This simulator would allow me to work on my putting late after work when I can’t putt on the actual greens. I’m interested to see what type of feedback a machine this small can give me and what immediate results I will see in my play on the course. 

Name/City State:   Chris/ Newport News, VA

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? I practice 4 times a week for about an hour a session.

How many 3 putts do you average per round?   less than 1.   I usually 3 putt once every 2-3 rounds

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?  Distance control practice.   My current at home drills are focused on start line;  this aid would allow me to add the ability to work on longer putts that create the 3 putt opportunities.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Ted/ Newmarket, NH

At home during the offseason a couple times a week for about 30 minutes with PuttOut. During the golf season, about 20 minutes on the practice green before playing.

1 to 2 three putts per round

Simulation capability in a small space  one of the reasons I can’t do a full sized indoor simulator. Also the ability to vary slopes to practice those left to right breaking putts. 

Gratton Stephens: Quinton, VA

I typically practice putting 3-5 times per week approximately 30 minutes per session and play 2-3 times per week (weather permitting).  

I  average less than one three putt per two rounds.

Tech that gives analytical feedback that is instantly digestible and actionable is great.  I have used the Tomi Pro system in the past and have a putting green in my basement along with my Mitchell fitting shop that includes a digital putting loft and lie machine.  I am especially interested in how the "slope and speed" feature works on the Exputt.  I would be able to make adjustments to my putter loft and lie using the information from the Exputt to test how well the Exputt can help dial in a putter.  If the Exputt is truly "Hassle Free" and delivers accurate feedback, this would be a terrific addition to any serious golfer's routine.

If desired, I could likely recruit several players of various skills and use the system to analyze and hopefully help them improve (who doesn't like free analysis..LOL).  I don't randomly ask to act as a Tester, but this particular test is one that I feel well equipped to give feedback.

Happy Independence Day!

:ping-small:       Driver:  G410 LST 9 +1 Flat w/Tour AD DI 6X Orange

:taylormade-small:  3 Metal:   M2 13 degree w/Tour AD DJ 7X Orange

:titelist-small:          Hybrid:  818 21 

:mizuno-small:        4-PW:  MP 20  w/Dynamic Gold X100

:mizuno-small:        Wedges: 50-54-58: Mizuno MP T20 w/DG S400

:whitlam-golf-1:    Putter:  Joseph SS303 w/Super Stroke Fatso 5.0

:Snell:  Ball:  MTB Black

:1590477705_SunMountain: C130 S    🇺🇸    :skycaddie:

Darren/ Philadelphia

I practice putting daily on my basement mat, sometimes only 10-15 minutes. Tough to get any feedback, so very interested in the tech. I three putt once or twice a round. I'm an engineer by trade but a feel player, so very interested in getting the feedback with my feels. 

Posted (edited)

Brian Ascolese/Hollywood MD

I practice putting 5-10 mins before teeing off of every round (1Rd/Wk), and 2 nights a week for about 30 mins on the living room carpet once the kids are in bed.

I average ~1 3-Putt a round.

I never heard of the ExPutt until I saw your instagram post. As I look through their site my first thought was how beneficial could this unit be for my game if I couldn’t see the full roll of the ball. This unit may make my stroke more mechanical and less of a feel stroke.

I am also really intrigued on how this unit could help my daughter who is just starting my to play golf, would all the data be too much? Will the game portion be enough to teach her the putting stroke.

Lastly the whole thought of doing a detailed review of a system like ExPutt interests me the most. I have only looked at the ExPutt site, but what does the bumper actually do, other than stop the ball, and allow you to roll the mat around for storage? I haven’t seen anything on the site explain the mat function in the system.

Edited by BA231

Craig Cook / Castle Pines, CO

This year I started to practice my putting 2-3 hrs per week during season. 30 minutes at a time typically. Zero during winter.

average ~2-3 3 putts per round but coming down. 

I am most intrigued about the tech, feedback and ability to do indoors. I am a data junkie so I love to see face angle, path, etc. 

I got a SkyTrak indoor simulator and absolutely love it. Not good for putting though in my opinion. 

Sam / Edmond, OK

Practice a couple times per week for about thirty minutes, too hot in the summer 

Average one three putt per round but my issue is the three to six foot putts I miss

i am intrigued with the ability to practice at home year round

Cobra F9 Driver (10.5) with a Tour AD IZ-7 XStiff 

Titleist 917 F2 3 wood (13.5) Diamana White 80 stiff shaft

Titleist 917 F2 5 wood (18) Diamana Blue 70 stiff shaft

Titleist T100 Irons with AMT White Stiff Shafts

Vokey SM8 50.08, 54.14, 58,10

Scotty Cameron Squareback (2020)

Pro V1 or V1x 

Kelley, Arlington, VA

I practice putting 10-15 minutes a day on a 7 foot indoor putting green.

I average 3 3-putts per round. 

I’m most interested in having more fun practicing and on the course, improving consistency of pace on putts of different lengths. 

Mike/Charleston, SC

About 2-3 times a week for say 15-20 minutes. Unfortunately, it’s mostly when I’m playing 18 and I’ll practice before I get to the 1st tee. 

Per The Grint Golf App, avg 1.1 - 3 putts per round. 

Honestly, I never knew it was an available product/option. Love that it’s a simulator and not just a putting aid. 

The 🙌🏼

Corey/Winter Park, FL

Practice putting twice a week for about 30 minutes. Also use a PuttOut mat in my office on conference calls that tend to go too long

Average 2 three putts a round. It’s something I’ve wanted to improve but struggle to stay entertained when I practice  

I’ve worked with baseball data for a few years, and love the improvements in computer vision that have helped the sport. I’m excited to see what a similar technology can do for putting

Hi! My name is Josh and I’m a golf addict out of Collegeville Pennsylvania. I practice putting for 10-15 minutes using a Skillz accelerator. I have probably have about 4-5 3 putts per round. I’m interested in getting a more course-accurate experience at home!

This looks awesome! My name is John and I am a relatively new golfer out of Phoenix, Arizona who averages about 7-8 3 putts per round. I have recently bought a Tommy Armour Impact #3 as recommended by mygolfspy (loving it so far!) and have been practicing about 1-2 hours a week since I got it. What intrigues me the most about the Exputt simulator is the opportunity to effectively improve my short game without having to go out in 110 degree heat! 

Thanks for the opportunity!

Thanks,

John- Phoenix, AZ

Hi my name is Drake Hogland and I live in Scottsboro Alabama. I usually practice putting 3 to 4 days a week and around 30 to 45 minutes each day. I average around 7-9 three putts per round. Exputt interests me because of the way it could really improve my putting and my golf game in general and I would love to test it. 

Jay, Michigan

With 4 kids under 7, not as much as I would like, so most of the time it ends up being the couple minutes I have before a round begins once golf season starts in the mitten state.

3-4 three putts per round

Putting is usually the weakest part of any golf simulation experience I have had, so I am interested to see if this experience is as impressive as they advertise it to be. Also, at my office, we have daily betting putting competitions in the winter time, and it would be cool to use this instead of the old cup and hallway floor to hone the putting skills for all of us.

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits