Our Sponsors

Name/City State Craig smith Denver,co

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 3x week  30 min

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 3-5

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? 
havig a structured practice and feedback and not just hitting random putts on putting green

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

George Vincent - Dallas, TX

Practice 5 days per week 15 minutes per session.  (practice green in yard)

avg 2 3-putts per round

I would love quantitative feedback on putting, rather than just simple practice.

Ajay Bhakta Kansas City MO

I practice putting about 4 days a week-20 minutes at a time.  0-1 3 putts per round. 

I don’t get angry at missed greens or lost ballsBut geez do I hate missing putts. Exputt seems like a worthwhile practice option. I love the stats this provides. With a lot of full swing simulators out there, this is a smart next step in better practice.

Thanks!

Diego M. / Houston, TX. 

Practice on the greens 3x a week, and is my warm up for any days I’m golfing. 

Didn’t know we were getting so personal! According to my SwingU app I average about 6.6, 3 puts. Well 3 puts or higher. 

What interests me most? Trying to make bank and drive range rovers from these “friendly wagers”.  But no seriously I’m this Day technology helps. The tech you put into this, and the results it gives you will teach you many things about your game you didn’t know. Path, speed, and impact it’s crazy all from home! 

I am also partnering up with a golf apparel company, so I will be a lot on social media. Perfect place to expose even more people to your product. 

Brian Park / Rancho Cucamonga, CA

practice putting just before every round on the practice green

Average 5.5 holes per 3 putt or about 3-4 3 putts per round

I would like to learn how to read greens better and play breaks. Based on what I am seeing on the site, the system should help me to play breaks on greens better with practice so this is what I am most interested in.

Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue SZ Evenflow 6.0 Stiff

Woods : TESTING :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : Bombtech 52,56,60

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5x 

Rangefinder : TecTecTec DXLS

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 15.1

Kanibi CBD Products Tester

Name/City State: Juro K, Los Osos, California

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? : Once a week, 15 minutes before Sunday golfing and 10 minutes when I can at home putting mat (indoor).

How many 3 putts do you average per round? : Usually no 3 putts = 0

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? = I like its realistic visual on TV screen with actual putting ground/mat. One thing I'd love Exputt to develop in the future is to use a virtual reality/goggle usage. 

Jim.  Yukon Oklahoma. 
I practice my short game two days a week.  I spend around a hour with the wedges and a hour half with the putter. With all practice I still seem to find to sneak in one or two around. 

The things I find great about this the instant feedback and how easy it looks to use and able to store and get set up. 

Daniel Rochester NH

Average 60 mins per week Plus about 3 rounds per week played

1-2 times per round 3 putt

The most exciting part is the ability to change green speeds and breaks for practice. My home course is quite fast but many other courses in my area are much slower and it’s very difficult using a traditional mat (especially throughout our long winter) to continually practice different speeds but also to get anything resembling decent practice when everything outdoors closes for months. 

I’m a snowbird from Northville Michigan who averages two three putts a round.  During the winter I practice putting about twice a wek for an hour each time.  This looks like it could be ageat addition to the bar area in our new condo.  I’ve been a member here for years but with your new rules I’m just a newbie.  🤮🤮😡😡 

Neal/Huntley, IL

I usually practice once a week on my putting mat in basement and that is really on 5-6 footers. I don’t usually have time to get to the course early before my round or find the time to get away from my family to work on my game. I average 1-2 3-putts per round and would love to eliminate those extra strokes on the greens. I’m a high school golf coach in the upper Midwest and have known about the Exputt for a few months. Our golf season is short and would love to have something to allow me and my golf teams to practice with our flat sticks more than just a 8’ long mat. From what research I’ve done on the Exputt, the data it gives out would be great for me and my players to understand our games a bit more!

Ryan - Patchogue, NY

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? Twice a week approximately 45 minutes - 2 hours per week

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 0-3

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? The ability to practice putting more often and not be hindered by weather. Also I feel simulated putting maybe a better and more effective option that putting mats due to the aid of technology.

Emanuel Guerreiro 

Lynchburg VA

i don’t three putt often, but I do miss far too many opportunities. Always questioning if I’m delivering the face square and if they ball is starting on my intended line.

Everyday I practice putting at home on carpet. Had never heard of Exput, but intrigued by what I’ve just seen...

Robert Boca Raton FL.

I practice 4-5 times a week for 20-25 minutes using the Perfect Practice putting mat

Maybe (1) 3 putt per round 

I am interested in working with a system that provides more feedback, especially video feedback. 

Dave/ Tampa, FL

I try to go up to the course 2 times a week on days I'm not playing.  I will practice about 40 minutes.  I also play 3 times a week and practice 15 minutes before teeing off.

Yuck, probably one or two.  Usually when I'm too aggressive going for a birdie.

Can vary the speed and slope?  That would be helpful as I play a different course every time out.

Dave :rolleyes:

Would like to give a review on the putting simulator and try it out.  Especially up north where it would come in really handy during the winter.

PGA Teaching Golf Professional

Kevin Kroen  / Minneapolis, Mn

Typically practice only prior to a round.

Average 12% or 2.2 three putts per round.

The ability to practice distance control in my living room and year round. As well as longer lag type putts. I also like the ability to turn such a boring aspect to practice could be fun.

Kevin K.