Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator

Our Sponsors

1 hour ago, Wedgie said:

I’m signing up CNosil.

I am tempted;  it definitely seems like a really cool device.  Was never able to try the one at Headquarters and I am really interested in the results.   My biggest interest would be working on those longer distance putts.  

• Like 3

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* with UST Proforce V2
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :srixon-small: 765 6-AW with KBS Tour shafts
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Dennis O'Donnell/ Aldie, VA

Typically practice only prior to a round if I can get there 45 minutes early and for roughly 15-20 min.  (So roughly 30 min per week)

Average between 3 and 4 three putts per round.

The ability to practice distance control in my living room.  Simple answer but with 2 young kids (5 and 7) and both my wife and I working full time, getting to a practice green away from home is difficult to say the least.  I can practice 3-7 footers in my house but what about long putts (the ones that are most likely to turn into 3 putts)?   This looks like it could help in that area.  

• Like 1

Driver: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M3 Tensei Blue Stiff

3 Wood: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

3 Hybrid: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M6 UST Mamiya Proforce V2

4 Hybrid : image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg M4 Stock Stiff Shaft

Irons: image.jpeg.693c1038c87ba93f656427286d5ff6c6.jpeg P790 (5I-AW) - 2 deg strong - Nippon Modus3 105 Gram/Stiff 

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM7 (54,59) - AMT Black/Stiff

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne Putter

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1

Tracked by: :Arccos:

Good luck all. Remember you’ll be inside so no putter throws!

image.gif.0382bd92793ad127fbd3de70c4949553.gif

• Like 4

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Smoke 60g 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W (15*) Project X HZRDUS Green 70g

:adams-small: 2H VST Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW Project X 6.5 LZ 

:cleveland-small: 50, 54, 58 CBX2  Nippon Modus 125 VS :titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Rob, Wake Forest NC

I have a putting carpet set up in my home office. Since I work from home, I putt for hours a day. Every call I'm on and whenever I need to stand up and move around. 

I probably average 1-4 3 putts per round. I've gotten better over time. 

I'd like a more interactive experience than just a cup at the end of a green carpet. I have a putt out and that's awesome but it would be great to have an electronic upgrade.

My bag is a revolving door!

12 hours ago, Reesedw said:

@Golfspy_CG2, since you have had a chance to play with it, does it allow you to change green speeds? I play public courses and have only seen speeds above 9 once. Or does it have just 1 green speed and that's all.. 

Yes, it does. Anywhere from 6 to 13, I've been mostly playing it on 10.   Not to give too much away for the reviews, but it's very realistic when you are putting on a two tiered green. Say you have putting from the upper tier to a lower pin.  You see it slow down near the slope but then gain speed as it nears the hole.   Racing 15 feet by 😞 sometimes in my case!

• Like 4

:titelist-small: TS1 10.5 Fubuki 45g Shaft

:taylormade-small: SIM Max 5w 18* Ventus Black 

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7,9 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T300 KBS TGI 80 5 iron thorugh 46 W2

:vokey-small: SM7 50.08, 54.08 and 58.14 

:scotty-small:  Phantom 5.5   35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

I would LOVE to be a tester for this product.

Zac James/Jonesboro, AR

Practice putting everyday for approx 90 minutes

way too many 3 putts...

Being able to make use of bad weather days instead of them being a total loss. Also, this would be easy to take to work with me and practice during down time. Anytime golf can be played during work hours is a huge bonus!!

Ryan from Chalfont, PA
Practice putting once/ week
Average ~2 three putts/ round
Always looking for new putting methods with stats to support practice. I got the Blast Motion golf aid and that has been instrumental in my training.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G400 

Woods: Ping G400, G30

Irons: Ping i200

Wedges: Titleist SM6 & SM7

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab One

This is an excellent opportunity. 

Good luck everyone. 

2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Official tester

MGS Hard Rock Challenge

100 swings challenge

Driver :titelist-small:  - TS2 10.5*, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 716 3 Iron, Hybrid   :titelist-small:  - T-MB 718 4 Iron, Irons:   :titelist-small:  - AP1 714 5 to PW, Wedges  

:vokey-small: SM4 48*, Oil Can 52*, SM5 56* and SM6 58*, Putter   :titelist-small: Deadcenter SP-209, Ball   :titelist-small:  ProV1, :Arccos: Smart Sensors

Shoes:a couple :footjoy-small: A couple of:nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.

Right Handed, Southeast Michigan

Honk If you see these plates around. 

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

I'm always driving around Michigan. 

The Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpike and Maryland. 

Grip it and rip it my friends. 

Kyle / Devonshire, Bermuda

1-3 three putts/ round 

Play 2-3/week and practice putting .5 - 2 hours / week

enjoy practicing putting and always keen to try new products/aids/drills to improve

Braeden Emrick, Portland, OR

I’m currently practicing putting once a month for about an hour. This practice strategy has me 3 putting about 3-6 times a round. What interest me most about Exputt is the idea that practicing can be fun, especially when it comes to putting, I rarely get excited to practice.

Posted (edited)

Nick- Kansas City, MO

Three or four days a week for an hour.  Got a LAB putter so I’ve been putting in a lot of time more recently.

one to three 3- putt per round

What interests me in online contests.  I’m in a simulator group on fb and I’ve seen some talk about the exputt.  From what I understand, one can compete with friends/other exputt owners.  Outside of that I haven’t heard much or researched much.

Edited by Njb3
Wrong info

MP20 MMC

Tyler/Edmond, OK

30 min every other week

Less than one 3-putt per round

I'm curious to see how it can improve my delivery/strike and how well it compares to a professional system.

Benjamin/Atlanta, GA

1-3 times per week for 15-20 min each.

Average 2, 3-putts per round.

The ability to equate stats to my putting strokes. I rely heavily on stats and launch data for the rest of my bag but still rely strictly on feel for putting. To be able to test and see when I’m pulling or pushing putts would be a huge advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:taylormade-small: M6, 9.0, Tensei CK Orange 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: M6, Rocket 13.0, Atmos Red 60, Stiff

:taylormade-small: RocketBallz, 4H 22.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Tour, 4-PW, True Temper Dynamic gold S300

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy 4, 52.0, 56.0, 60.0 - S grind

:taylormade-small: Spider Mini

:bridgestone-small: Tour-RX

:Arccos: Smart Sensors

Nick - Perrysburg, OH

4 times a week. 30-40 Min.

2 - 3 , 3 putts per round

I have a birdie ball putting green and curious to see if the digital/electronic information is more helpful or less help. See it will help with more feedback that I might not get or see just firm a birdie ball gree.

Name/City State: Rockwall,  TX

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 2 -3 times a week, for about 15mins, trying to get that consistent putter feel.

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 1 or 2

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?
Love to see what it looks like on simulator, practicing at home in a mat is only letting see straight putts mostly. Love to see the difference and the data behind the putts, what i think am doing versus what am actually doing.

• Like 1

Driver:  PING G410 LST 9.0 with Tensei CK Orange 60 Stiff default_ping-small.jpg.62d91fcab0128559ee9cd64c6d3475c7.jpg
3 -Wood: Cobra King SZ with Tensei AV Blue Stiffdefault_cobra-small.jpg.fe55fcb2de7dcedd8bb9bda0d7fa56d0.jpg
3-Hybrid: Mizuno CLK - , with CLK Paderson Ballistic 80 HUT 20 1 UPdefault_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
4-Hybrid: Cobra King F9 Hybriddefault_cobra-small.jpg.fe55fcb2de7dcedd8bb9bda0d7fa56d0.jpg
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 6-PW , w/SteelFiber i125default_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
WedgesCleveland RTX 4 RAW - , 56, 60, Mizuno S18 Black - 50default_cleveland-small.jpg.2c2c62516a68ba0ca825f7d94c148b86.jpgdefault_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven S, 34indefault_odyssey-small.jpg.f16592ebb9519a37e13eebf6fc6df625.jpg
BallsTaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-default_taylormade-small.jpg.261501bbee0fcd6ea098dc3e15da16eb.jpgSnell.png.18a1bb82d2d821ebf109e429f025552d.png

Dalton Hummer

Winston Salem, NC

Try to practice using the PuttOUT mat, return, and mirror for about 20-30 mins a day. So testing this vs the PuttOUT would be interesting. Currently averaging 3 or 4 three putts a round. Extremely interested in testing out an affordable putting simulator. I feel like the simulation would add some fun factor to putting practice for sure! 

Justin H - Zelienople (Pittsburgh), PA

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? During the quarantine lockdown? A lot. Outside of that specific example? Not much. I have a Wellputt mat that spends more time rolled up in the corner than actually being used. Probably 1-2 times weekly and for about an hour each time. 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? I’m a decent putter, but not great. I average two or three 3-putts per round. Within 20-25 feet, I’m solid. Once I’m outside of that range, the lag putt generally stops outside of my comfort zone, leaving a knee knocker coming back.  

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? It actually looks really fun - my daughter and I would love to use this as almost a “video game” type of thing. She loves golf but I struggle to keep her entertained with the game off the course, and I think Exputt would give us something to enjoy together  at home. 

Corey iacofano Charlotte NC

practice two to three times a week for thirty minutes each

.8 three putts per round 

want to see how realistic it is and if it translates to on course success 

Ping 410 oban devotion hd 05

m6 hzdrus 6.5

210 4-pw x100

ping tour gorge 52, 56

edel 60 dgr

xenon flat stick 

Emanuele Tamayo

Rochester NY

I practice putting about 3 hrs a week

I 3 putts Once or twice A round

im interested in the technology and how it improves putting

Jarrod / Atlanta, GA

I try to practice putting each time I go to the range (about weekly) if time allows. I usually hit putts for around 20 minutes, mainly focusing on holing shorter putts. 

According to Arccos, I average 1.8 3-putts per round. 

Lately I have really been struggling with lag putting so I’m really interested in a product that allows me to practice this at home with limited space required.  I have been trying to vary my stroke by length since my through stroke is too long, and this product looks to produce feedback that allows your to match stroke length to putting distance. That could be worth its wait in gold! 

- Jarrod

What's In My Bag, as of May 2017:

Driver:  Tour Edge E8 Beta w/ Aldila Rouge Black 60S

Woods:  Titleist 906F 15 degree and 18 degree w/ Aldila NV 65S in both

Irons:  Calloway Apex Pros 3i - PW w/ Veylix Alpina 673S

Wedges:  Titleist Vokey 54 and 60 degree w/ True Temper S300

Putter:  Ping Cadence Ketesh Traditional 35 Inches

Ball:  Titleist Pro V1x

Bag: Ping Hoofer

Follow me @chuckstunnings