Our Sponsors

On 7/2/2020 at 4:00 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realistic feedback on your golf game? We mean affordable as in cheaper than some of the current drivers on the market now.

Got you're attention yet?  Well Read on for a very rare opportunity!

XPutt Testing Pic 1.png

ExPutt is an at home indoor putting simulator that offers golfers the ability to practice on a high-quality simulator that until now could only be found in a professional setting.  Does it do all the things mentioned earlier?  We are going to let four of you tell the MyGolfSpy community.

Xputt Testing Pic 3.png

More Pics and Video Here

How to Apply

In a post below in this thread--DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST--provide the following information.

This testing is open to US Residents Only

Name/City State

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been selected!

Guido

Fleetwood NC

30 to 45 mins a day everyday

3 per round 

I would love to use this on a daily basis.  I have to drive a out mins to get to the golf course.  So I would love this to keep from driving to the course everyday 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Mitch, New York 

30 min at my office everyday plus the 15-20 min pre-round warm up

1-2 3 putts/round

dying to understand my stroke better. Don’t think I’m delivering the putter at the perfect angle, trying to figure out what to change to get those perfect rolls

Joe / Cleveland, Ohio

3-4x per week, 25-30min at a time

3.996 (22.2% of holes according to arccos)

If I could flip it on for boring conference calls perhaps my arccos putting handicap would drop from 25.7 to something a bit less embarrassing!

“He’s a Cinderella story. A former assistant groundskeeper about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac… It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!” — Carl Spackler

Dan - West Caldwell, New Jersey
Not enough - ~30 minutes a day during conference calls & an hour a week at the range
Average of three 3 putts per round
Detailed technical feedback information provided & convenience of practicing at home

Name/City State:  Geoff - Hahira, GA

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?  Maybe once a week for 15-20 minutes

How many 3 putts do you average per round?  4 or 5...  some days are better than others

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?  This is something I can use at home and don't need to drive to the course for.  It would fit perfect in my workshop or my office.  Having access to this technology would allow me a better opportunity to practice my putting.  

Thanks for the opportunity.  

• Driver: Taylormade M1
  • 4 wood:  Cobra X-Speed
  • 3 Hybrid: PXG 0317xf
  • 5 Hybrid: PXG 0317xf
  • Irons 6 - PW: PXG 0211
  • GW 49* SW 53* LW 57*: Yri Uri
  • Putter:  Big Oak Havana

Hail Southern and no place else!!  

Ben / Mesa, Az

Not nearly enough.  I usually put in 15 or so minutes in before a round, and 15-20 minutes when I go to the range.  With COVID I have gotten a mat and net, but not a putting area.

I usually have 1 or 2 three putts a round, but rarely one-putt

I am most interested in ExPutt because I am about to have a baby, and I am hoping to use the paternity leave time to see at least one part of my game improve!  But overall, I think putting matts are helpful, but too flat and too predictable.  This should help really improve my putting!

PXG Proto 9* w/ Accra 162i stiff

Callaway Epic Flash 15* 3 wood w/EvenFlow Green stiff

Callaway Epic Flash 18* 5 wood w/EvenFlow Green Stiff

Titleist 818 H1 21 and 25* hybrids with Tensei stiff shafts

Mystery MC12-12MF 5-PW w/ Project X LZ 6.0

Honma Tour World 50* with Dynamic Gold

Cleveland CBX 56* with Dynamic Gold

Toulon Stroke Lab Las Vegas putter, 33"

Rodney/Littleton CO

I don't practice putting but maybe once a week or less.

I probably 3 putt at least 3 or 4 times a round.

I have not seen the Exputt in person but I think it would be perfect for me to use at home. I think all the information it gives would really help my putting stroke......

Thanks for the opportunity.

John Monteagudo /San Diego

3x week

2 3 putts per round

the coolest thing about this is the feedback it appears to give you

Posted (edited)

Grayson Rose/ Glen Allen, VA

I Practice 2+ hours a day from 3 feet to 7 feet

Around 4 per 18

I am interested in the feedback and practice I can get from it as well as the data to help my putting!

Edited by Grayson

San Diego Ca
I practice 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes.
I have 1-2 per round
I like that it makes practice interesting and it makes it addictive to want to get better.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Hi! 

My name is Blas Ayesa. I’m currently living in LA but I’m from Argentina! I’m a college-athlete! 

Golf is my passion and I practice putting five day a week for an average of two hours a day. I three putt once every three rounds! I’m very good at distance control.

However not every golf club in LA county has their putting greens opened so I have to drive to others counties to practice. Being able to practice in my home would be awesome. 

Chris Fargo, ND

Practice once or twice a week

About 1 per round on average

Most interested in the small footprint it takes up and be able to judge speed better. Cool technology to have with the TV. Cool product

Posted (edited)

Wisconsin, Iron River 

I’m applying as a 16 golfer who’s weak spot is putting, I average around 4, 3 putts per round and would love to see improvement because I don’t have a practice facility in my near by area. Thanks, Dillon.

Edited by Dillon

Ryan Zaidel, Minneapolis, MN

1 hr/week

1 per round

Very much interested in the mid range distance putts that id like to make more of, and work on the lag putts to keep my 3 putts to a minimum

Posted (edited)

Hey there My Golf Spy Crew. I think I would be a great tester as I live in Chicago where practicing indoors is very common. I use a VariSpeed putting system now with PuttOut. I am a Arcos user and it has me at a 6.2 putting handicap. I average 22% one putts, 66% two putts, and 12% three putts. 1.8 putts on all greens 2.2 putts on greens in regulation and 35.0 putts per round average. 3.2 three putts per round.  

I practice three times a week for about 30 minutes. I practice lag putts 20’ -30’  as well as 6 to 10 footers. Circle of of three footers and two footers. It would be quite helpful for me to see all of the swing data to help dial in my stroke. I currently use an inexpensive launch monitor as I can’t afford a GC quad...seems I can’t afford Quintic either so this would be next best thing. .The thing that I have challenges with indoors is obviously the longer putts, which this system allows you to do through some very cool technology..

Lastly, I would spend a lot of time with this device. I have committed to practice routines before, for example I spent all the time required and discipline to learn and complete all the Plane Mate protocols. including the advanced ones. Very helpful by the way. I say that because I’ll put in the time, and I’ll also see the results, I hope, in my Arcos data. I play 4 rounds a month in the summer and a few nine hole rounds here and there. I’ve already rolled the rock 358 times on the course this summer.

Hope you guys pick me, but if you don’t maybe you could give me a heads up on restock of the gray No Putts Given hats. Thanks. 

- Alex

Edited by Your Pal Al

Sean Linnhoff Missouri

2-3 times a week 15-20 minutes each time

1 3 putt per round

Ive used a simulator to help with the full swing just very curious if it can help with putting. 

Bill Naples/FL

2 times a week 15/20 minutes each

3.4 average 3 putts a round

The opportunity to practice on a regular basis and eliminate the 3 putts from my game, and of course the party games without Mosquitoes!

Greetings,

Name/City State:  Mike McLellan, Malta, NY 12020

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? I usually practice at home several days a week and about 20 minutes before a round. 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 8 to 10

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?  I have a real interest in breaking 90 and staying there.  I often am able to save chances for par or better, but often squander the chance with a three putt.

Mike

Mike McLellan

I was once given a tip to take 5 strokes off my game, it was called an "Eraser". 🤣

Sean / Baltimore, MD

About 15-25 minutes 2x per week at home with a putting mat and 15-20 minutes 2x per week/weekend before playing. 

Year-to-date 3 putting about 1.9 holes per 18 (using arccos which i've only had in 2020), probably slightly lower over the course of a full season.  Its typical for me to have spurts of having 0 or 1 over the course of multiple rounds, then I'll have a bunch in 1 round. 

There is a lot that interest me, I think it will be more enjoyable and fun than practicing on a standard 9-12 ft putting mat, I'm very interested in the stroke analysis and data aggregation aspects, its the ability to have a simulator like experience at home without having to dedicate a bunch of space, I'm slightly skeptical about its ability to replicate longer lag/feel based putts but think it has real potential to improve ~7-14 ft putts that are representative of many good birdie chances that should be holed or tap ins. 

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M