Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator

Our Sponsors

Christian, Atlanta/GA, 30yo

I typically practice putting 20-30mins total a day on a Basic putting mat during the week, and 15-20 on the weekend at the range. According to TheGrint I 3 putt about 3-5x a round (4th year playing). Had not heard of this until the MyGolfSpy post, but it looks amazing! Been trying a number of drills to get my numbers down and hope this can help. 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Taylor from Ponte Vedra, FL, 

putting takes up about 1/3 of my practice and I’m out at the course 5-6 day’s per week

average less than 1 three putt per round

as a collegiate level player I want to be able to see my putting more in depth. It sounds like the track man of the putting green 

Matt /Mesa, AZ

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? I've been practicing every day at home for at least 30 minutes into a coffee mug. 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? Two to three

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? I haven't seen or heard about it until now when I read this article. I am very interested in testing this product. I believe I am a great fit as I am really focused on my putting stroke currently. I look forward to practicing with something a little more fun than putting into a coffee mug. Also living in Arizona where there is golf all year around, I know that I am a great fit. 

Mike/Saint Louis, MO

I try to practice everyday but it’s more like 3/4 times a week. I usually hit for 15 mins on the putting mat I have in the basement.

I average 2.7 three per round based on my average putts per round (currently use Arccos)

I am a decent putter but there is room for improvement. I need to work on my up/down percentage especially  since I am not consistent off the tee. I need to work on longer putts which is hard to do at home my putting mat is only 8 feet. I looked into getting the system back at the start of COVID but didn’t due to lack of feedback. It would be great to review it and help others make a decision to purchase it or not. 

- MWT

Mike Porter kansas city, KS

I practice putting for about 10 or 15 minutes whenever I'm at the range or before a round, so probably 3 times a month.

2-3 three putts per round if it's a course with tough greens

Really interested to see how accurate this is.

Edited by JustMikeIsFine
Forgot some info

My handicap that I'm bad at golf.

Gunnar Cain, Culpeper, VA

30 minute/day

2 3-putts per round on average

I’m most interested son the virtual and interactive idea of a putting aid. Seems super easy to set up and use. Plus, it definitely looks to make practicing putting more enjoyable. 

Dad of an incredible junior player. 

WITB:

• Cobra driver, 3 wood, 3 hybrid
  • Titleist irons
  • Vokey wedges
  • Scotty Cameron putter

Sarah K, / Dallas, Tc

I practice putting 3 times a week but have to drive to the course to do that.  Usually 30 minutes to an hour

usually 2 to 3 putts at tournaments 

would love to test this out and improve my putting . Need to put better in my tournaments, trying to get on a college team to play next fall.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Edited by Jackie Krenowicz
Forgot to answer a question

Dan/Roswell GA 

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 1-2 times per week for 15-20

minutes per session 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? About 1

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? The ability to get high quality putting feedback at the convenience of your home. I work full time and have 2 young kids so practice time is at a premium. The ability to practice and get better from comfort of my home would be incredible. Putting is the part of my game that would benefit the most from high quality practice and feedback. Would love to help test this awesome looking product.

Armando Santana / San Diego, CA

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? - 3-4 times a week with a setup at home. Have used other tech putting products. Also play golf video games and VR games. 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? - 3-4, way down since practicing on my putting.

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? - simulator and making putting fun at home. I would be providing a great amount of detail on the experience and what is working well/fun and what is not. 

Eric / Sellersburg, Indiana

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?
3 times a week. Around 1-2 hours at a time

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

Affordable putting training aid that can give you some sense of reality by having a simulator. Not just a flat 4 footer on a mat every time

Steve/ Chicago IL

My practice usually just consists of 10 minutes prior to tee time. I used to practice more at home until we went to all hardwood floors.

My 3 putts this year have been going up and been killing my game. I’m up to 4-5 three putts a round

This is a new product for me but I could see myself using this for hours on end at home . Being retired has its privileges. I love the video aspect and I can see how this could be a great learning tool!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Dave. Denver, CO

A few days a week, I will pick up a putter for 2-5 10 minute sessions on the living room carpet. So, maybe an hour and a half a week.

An affordable, data driven way to improve my stroke. This summer I've been missing my lines just slightly and I'd like to know if it's the face, path, or launch that is causing a wobbling alignment line.

17 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is really going to be a fun one for the forum to get in on.

Ryan - Minnesota 

2-3 times a week. 20 -  30 minutes 

Unfortunately 3 or more 

I like the in home aspect of it and that it could help my game. 

Tyler/Morton, IL

I practice 2x a week for 20-30 minutes. Having a couple little kids carves into that. 

I would say 2 3-putts a round. I’ve been struggling this year. 

This would be a great opportunity to use what seems to be an effective training aid at home to get more practice time and not leave the house. Being able to gather face path data would be huge and so helpful. 

Jason Piraino -St. Augustine FL 

3 days a week for 20 minutes 

2-3 3 putts a round

from what I’ve read seems like this will help with consistency and distance control    I’m hoping this will help me with the distance control I need and getting the putt started on line  

Jacob South/Birmingham, AL

I typically practice putting once or twice a week for 20ish minutes.  Not near enough because the only real practice I get is at the course. The Exputt would obviously change that. 

My last round I had 3 3-putts. Which is average. There’s always at least 1🤬

What intrigues me most about the Exputt is finding out how well the software and A.I. work together to bring a realistic putting experience. I haven’t seen a good version of this with any other simulator out there. Fingers crossed that they nail it with the Exputt. Looks freaking awesome. 

Adam / Detroit, MI

I practice putting one or two times a week. If not at a local golf facility on a green I'll use my PuttOut on my rug in my living room.  Usually after work for 30-45 minutes while watching TV.

I use The Grint to track my rounds and I average 2.1 3 putts per round according to it.

I work in IT so the tech aspect really interests me.  Also being able to hook it to my TV and get feedback visually, something with actual data behind it instead of just putting on a line or into a physical training aid like my PuttOut.  I competed through college and putting used to be a strength for me, would love some data to help me get the confidence back in that part of my game.

Xander Walsh Livonia, MI

I practice putting 5-7 days a week. Sometimes outside at a golf course or inside using my putt out mat. Typically work on putting for 15-60 minutes each session. Depends on how much time I have. 

This year I’ve been averaging 1.5-2 3 putts per round. My distance control kills me. It’s gotten better, but I’ve been considering buying this product to help. I’m pretty interested to see if it will improve my lag putting. 

Without question the ability to work on lag putting anytime I want from home. I’m a serious player and inside 25-30’ I putt fairly well. Getting my lag putting better outside of that range I feel would save me at least 1 shot a round. And having better speed control even inside that range would only help. I also live in Michigan so it seems I’m always starting new again every spring. To roll into the reason with great speed control would make a big difference in my game. 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator
  • StrokerAce locked this topic