Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator

Patrick Koehler / Atlanta , GA

Scratch player. Practice putting every time when I’m out on the golf course for about 30min-1hr 2-3 times per week.

2-3 3 Putts per round.

Would love to see what ExPutt Putting Simulator can do when it comes to feedback and data. Can it really be a true training tool? If it is, I will certainly let you know. 👍🏻

IG account: pat.koehler

Would love to test your device with my Scotty Cameron Circa 62

Thank you!

Patrick Koehler

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Eric Driver Raleigh NC

I practice putting a couple of days a week. I spend 30 minutes usually give or take. I’ve had a perfect practice putt since December and love it. I’m averaging 1-3 3 putts a round. Way better then before I got perfect practice. Hoping the ExPutt could take my short game to the next level and take away 3 putts for good 😂. Hoping... 

Kid’s and I 13 and 11 all play two to three rounds a week and kids putt and chip almost everyday. I get I 3 -4 days a week for about an hour to an hour and a half each day. First tried this at Chicago golf show and would not mind to try again.

Mark Witig/Wayzata Minnesota

Practice twice a week for 45 minuets each time

I would say 1 to 2 three putts a round

Having putted with the Blast, The Hole More Putts and The Ping app, I allways want to see what data the same or different each putting aid gives.

I play golf and i walk

Name/City State:  Debbie, Calabasas Calif 91302

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?  Lately approx 5-6 days a week for 20 min.  Longer before Covid.

How many 3 putts do you average per round?   4 on a bad day 1-2 on a good day

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?  The possibility of eliminating bad putts is intriguing 

Edited by Deb_Standridge
Typo

Daniel McGraw

Atlanta, GA

3-4 times a week 30-45min

1.3 3 putts per round

Data Data Data is what interests me about this product 

2016 Taylormade M2

Adams Speedline Super S VST 3 wood

King Utility 19 degree

Black King Forged Tec 4-G

Vokey SM6 56, 60

Taylormade Tour Spider Black Flat Cat Solution Grip

Bridgestone Tour B X 

Chris Coker / Dallas

Practice about an hour a week indoor, backyard putting green, and at course depending on schedule and weather.

+1 hndcp, avg 1 3-putt per round

love tech, especially simulator tech. Putting simulation and tech has been lacking compared to full swing tech so I was immediately intrigued  by something that can fill that gap.

:taylormade-small:M4 9 degree
:titelist-small: 913F 15 degree
:callaway-logo-1: X-Forged 18 degree UI X100
:taylormade-small: tour preferred cb 4-pw X100
:titelist-small: SM5 51/55/59 S400
:titelist-small: Newport 2 or TM Spyder (depending on the day)
:titelist-small: Pro-V1

Ruben/Milwaukee, WI

Practice putting 3 times a week for 35 minutes

Average of  3 three putts per round.

What interests Me most is the ability to infuse data and feedback into my putting practice. I’ve been fitted for my putter on SAM putt lab and feel that putting is the one area of the game where technology has lagged in making putting more quantitative. Enter ExPutt where by you can standardize your practice and do so at home in real-time (old options were feel based e.g. putting on carpet, drills to start putts on line etc) I invest so much time and money into the game only to feel let down on the greens, I’d love a tool that can help me and golfer like me feel that the majority of the variables to consider can be addressed with a system like ExPutt before we take our games out to the golf course.

nick chernock/Cincinnati 

everyday for 30-45 mins at the indoor training place I’m a member at 

around .5 3 putts per round very confident from any distance and is definitely the best part of my game 

I look forward to seeing what this could do to improve my putting even more then it already is maybe by helping me work on breaks I’m not comfortable with from a certain distance 

This looks awesome. I’m currently stationed and living in Corpus Christi, TX. I practice putting on the practice green at the course 1-2 times a week for about 30 minutes each trip, and in my home on a BirdieBall putting green 3-4 times a week for about 20-30 minutes. I probably average two 3-putts per round. Honestly, I’m most interested in the Exputt for 2 main reasons: the convenience and ability to have a responsive and visual system AT HOME to actually practice reads and different speeds that a standard green mat just can’t replicate. The second reason I’m excited for the opportunity is the portability and ability to take the Exputt on a military deployment. While overseas, I can practice my swing out in a grass field, but there’s never been much of an opportunity to practice putting, so that’s typically been the part of my game that suffers the most after being gone 6-7 months. The ability to have a portable system would also translate well to business trips or any profession that spends a majority of their time on the road. Anyway, thanks for the opportunity to apply and I’m looking forward to either testing or reading the reviews! 

Edited by Matt Johnston

Ryan Greenhall

melrose, NY

usually 2 3 putts around. I have never heard of this product before today. I was the best putter I knew and lost it over the last few years. I have spent a ton of money on lessons. I have been practicing a lot but don’t always know how. I have been looking for a training to help me with my putting. I would love to test this. I really need something to get my putting back to where it was 

Edited by ForTheKing614
Forgot something

Luke Hooley/Indianapolis, IN

3 times a week outside for at least 30 mins.   Inside, periodically almost every day though out the workday 

Having a dialed in putting experience vs using a mat I bought at target. Would love to see how much it can improve my stroke 

Wholay 

Zack from Rancho Cordova 

I practice putting about once a week for maybe 20 minutes. I have a few putting mats at home but they are too predictable and don't help me with actual pace. 

Right now I think I am down to about 3 holes of 3 putts a round because of extra practice during COVID.  I was practicing daily for about 10 minutes befor having to head back to work.  My arccos has me at about 34 putts a round. 

I have read a lot about it and have almost bought it a few times,  it's just too steep for me to pull the trigger. I dont have a ton of room in my house so I think the size of it giving me the range of multiple distances versus a mat being 10ft long as well as adjusting the speeds of the green are the biggest things. Of course being able to challenge friends over a few brews doesnt hirt hurt either. Also, I am a bit of a geek with statistics, bit wouldn't say I over think them, so the read put of then putt it provides is just an extra feature I like.

I think putting is what is keeping my handicap the most from significantly improving and think this is a good product design that could get me over that hump. 

ZSM84

Alex from Long Island, NY

I try to practice putting pretty much everyday by either rolling some for a bit when I wake up or before I go to bed. I also try to stop at the course to and from work when possible. I average about 1-2 three putts in a round so this is the year Im really trying to improve and make my putting more consistent and reliable. With so many training aids and gadgets out there I don’t have much knowledge about Exputt but I am interested in giving something a try if it can help even a little bit!

Rene Guerra // Miami, FL

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? I often practice 30 minutes a day

How many 3 putts do you average per round? I average 2-3 3 putts per round

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? What interest me the most is being able to bring another dimension to putting instead of just hitting it down a mat. The information provided will help save me many heartaches from just missing putts. 

Matthew - Williamsburg VA

Usually practice in my home office for 20 minutes a day and at the club once a week for 30 minutes. 

I pride myself in not three putting foot as many rounds as possible, I average less than 1 per 18 hole round and those are mostly reflective of a bag first lag putt.

Technology and real-time feedback is the way most golf instruction and practice is headed and I’d like to share input on this device and it’s effectiveness for average and better players. 

Joey Currans / Ames Iowa

I golf everyday and practice putting about 1-2 hours a day for 7 days a week.

I probably have a 3 putt for every 2 rounds I play, so .5 a 3 putt a round,

All the things I have seen about the product look really cool and fun. I am always looking for products to help me drain more putts, and get my rounds in the red.

Matt DeBonis/Philadelphia, PA

4-5 days a week, 20 minutes per day

I average two 3-putts per round. My goal this year is to cut this down to 0.

Club path and face rotation interests  me most about Exputt. Speed/distance control is a major issue of mine so seeing how my path and face rotation at impact affect this will be extremely helpful.

MD

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator
  • StrokerAce locked this topic