Our Sponsors

I am currently an assistant golf professional at a private golf club and compete professionally on a local level. 

I average probably 2-3 three putts per round and would like to see none.

I would also like to see a lot more one putts fall so I can win events.

I think ill be a good tester for Exputt because I have used all the newest and expensive putting equipment and can compare the data and feedback. 

I also think it would be really freaking cool!!

Tarandagolf@gmail.com 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Roy Ferdin / Corpus Christi, Tx

practice about 30 min 3 times a week

2 to 3 3 putts a round

I am very interested in the putting simulator because that is the part of my game that needs the most improvement. The ability to become a consisten putter is something I have been wanting to do. The ex putt would give me the perfect opportunity to get that done. Also the ability to practice at home would help me increase my practice time.

Tyler Walker, Carrollton, Texas

3-4 times a week for 30 minutes

1-2 three putts a round

The data it would let me collect around my putting which is the one area I can’t currently track or repeatedly measure. 

Lucas/Minneapolis, MN

I practice putting in one-hour sessions, 3-4 days a week, with the EyeLine Golf alignment mirror.

I average a little less than one 3-putt per round.

What excites me most about Exputt is that it would give me the opportunity to practice putting at any hour of the day, from inside my small college apartment, all while getting data that will help improve my stroke and make it more consistent.

Posted (edited)

Name: Joe F Tampa Florida

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 10-15 mins (sometimes 30), 2-3x per week, in my office because it’s 90+ degrees outside. I typically use a Puttout mirror and a putting arc half the time. 4’-10’ft the rest.

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 1 maybe 2 per round  

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

I could easily connect it in my office and practice a broader range of putts with better feedback.  Also very interested in the stroke data. 

Edited by JoeF
Privacy

Regan Johnson/ Dallas, TX

I will practice putting a couple of times a month when at the range. Usually putt for about 20 minutes before each round and conclude with 30 made 3 footers in a row. You see the ball go in and hear the sound we all love.

I may have 1 3 putt every 3-5 rounds. Looking to 1 putt more often to make more birdies.

I’m intrigued because putting is something I always want to work on but Texas summers are super hot and muni course practice greens can be suspect.  I’ve recently discovered that I’m aligning slightly left and slightly pushing my putts.  I have purchased an eye line golf mirror for this to help but would love to work on break, speed and distance from a controlled AC environment.  With the combination of data and comfort this putting simulator would get hours of use per day and be a fun time while watching golf on weekends.    

David/Nashville, TN

I have practice putting mat in my apartment and I practice for about an hour/day at least.

Putting has been a bit of a detriment to scoring and I’m averaging about 6-8 three putts/round. I’m a 8 handicap that still averages about 32 putts a round. 

I find this interesting because one, I’ve never seen a simulator for putting, and two I love that there’s some sort of innovation around practicing your putting while at home. I find this fascinating and if I’m not chosen as a tester, I’ll likely be a customer still. 

Joseph McClure / Illinois

I usually practice inside about 45 min to an hour a day. I have a cool putting strip in my bedroom I putt on. 

I will usually have a single three putt every couple of rounds. My life long inconsistency has been 4-10 feet. 

I believe in knowing what the face is doing on the putter. Being disabled I usually get to practice putting only, so this tool would be amazing to study and maybe give an approach from a segment of people that don’t get to play outside a whole lot but love the game. 

Eric Truong/ Portland, OR  

I practice putting every day for 15-20 minutes.

I usually have 2 or 3 three-putts per round. The most I’ve gotten away with  is only 1 three-putt.

I’m interested in the club head analysis features. I can work on my path alone, but what the club face is doing at impact interests me most. 

Rick/DeKalb,IL
I practice in the house during the winter a few hours a week and during golf season only really before a round.

1-2 3putts per round.

I like the tech and data that it provides.

Hi,

I am Matt Scallon from Pewaukee Wisconsin.

I have been practicing putting for at least an hour five days a week for the last few months. 

I use to three putt about 3 times per 9 but since I have put in all this time maybe 1 time per 18.

What interest me most about the Exputt is seeing all the data it can provide and what you can get out of it. I recently was fitted for a new putter so I would love to see the data from my old putters and compare them to my new fitted putter that should be coming in this week. I also bought a Kirkland Sig1 putter and the weight kit so I would love to see how adjusting weights in the putter shows up data wise with the exputt

Name is Brett Kleinman and I live in the Los Angeles Area.  

I tend to practice putting about once or twice a week for about 20-30 mins at a time.  I would also say I 3 putt about 2 or 3 times a round.  

I find ExPutt to be very interesting because I have two young kids at home so its hard for me to go to the course to get a better practice for speed and slope is extremely hard at time.  I also find putting to be the weakest part of my game and can shave the most strokes off there so if I have a product that can give me feedback and improve that for me it would do wonders.  I have read a bunch about the tech side of Exputt and find it so interesting I love these kind of things in the golf word it is one of the reasons I was an early adaptor of Arccos.  

Thank you for the oppotunity.  

Scott

Los Angeles, CA

Practice 3x a week, 1/2 hour per practice

Average 1-2 3-putts per round.

I like the idea of practicing slope!

Carlos Castaneda

At least 3x a week I practice. 

I average around 3 three putts per round.

I read about this on Mygolfspy some time back. I've always liked simulators and find them very useful.

Chris Sullivant/ Pewaukee WI

10-15 min every couple of days using a putt out. 

Average 7 3 putts but I’m new to golf and has been coming down fast last 3 rounds averaged 3 3 putts 

I am most interested in seeing the feedback ExPutt gives. I am still developing my putting stroke and would like to connect the feel of a good put with the data provided by ExPutt. 

Posted (edited)

Travis Ovitt

Woodstock, VT

I try to practice putting daily. I'm able to make it to the course 3-5 times per week and usually spend at least half of my practice/warmup time on the green (usually about a 30 minute session). But most of my practice happens at home.

Average about 1 three-putt per round 

The ability to actually practice putting at home would be tremendous. As a fulltime stay at home dad most of my practice time happens at home already. But little 10ft putts across the living room carpet leaves a lot to be desired. This product would absolutely change my putting game and the amount of time I'm able to effectively practice.

Edited by TO611
Typo

Zach Lincoln NE

Around 20 to 30min a day on average. Live and work at a course

1 3putt a round typically

The opportunity to get to test something out that doesnt require you to go outside, technology is awesome. Plus I will be able to get feedback instantly aside from what I can see with my eyes.

a. Iron specs (Loft Standard, 2⁰ upright)

b. Driver specs (9⁰, x-stiff)

c. Dexterity (Right)

d. Lincoln NE

e. Handicap 0

#teeoneup

Livingston, TN

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 2 days per week about an hour each session

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 1

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? Data is the biggest interest for me. I would like to see face path and if 1 putts from 5 to 12 feet increase after using. 

Waiting for them to team up with FlightScope and E6 or TGC so you can use your launch monitor for full shots then switch over to this for the putting part! Do that and I’m interested! Still a bit curious how people like putting to that bar without the visual of a real hole. Good luck to the applicants!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :taylormade-small: M5 9.5* head set to 8* loft 3*open, weights set slightly lower Launch and fade bias
3 wood: :taylormade-small: M1 13.5* Head set open w/ Fade bias weights. 
Irons: :ping-small: I-Blades PW-3i, 2* up standard length.
Wedges: :ping-small:Glide 1.0 TS 60*, :ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 ES, :titelist-small:Vokey 52* 
Putter: :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin .
Ball: Various: :titelist-small: AVX, :bridgestone-small: B X, and currently testing the Vice Pro + Neon just for fun

Nick/ Denver, CO

4-5 times per week. 30min-1hr (throughout the day) working from home and or 30-min to an 1hr 2-3 times at the range. Depends on the day.

1-2  3putts per round

I’ve never seen Exputt, but consistently use training aids at home on my mini green. Always looking to improve the weakest part of my game...short putts