Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Jack / Philadelphia, PA

Practice time: 2hours / week (30 minutes at home 3x/week, 30 minutes at the course before teeing off)

Average 3-putts: probably 4-5 if I’m being honest. 

I’m most excited to see how it manages and helps train distance control. My work on the putting mat I have at home has me feeling pretty good about my face angle at impact, but it’d be a game changer if this could turn those 15+ footers I groan at into something I have a chance at draining. 

Tom / Holliston MA

practice at home usually 15-20 mins a day (thank you work from home) and another 30-1hr at the course per week

Average close to zero 3-putts per round, am currently 2 hdcp

love the idea of bringing the launch monitor feel to the most important part of the game

Jeff/Southlake, TX

Maybe 15 minutes before I tee off for a round

I'll usually 3-putt one or two holes per round

Getting real putting data from the comfort of my air-conditioned home intrigues me

My :1590477705_SunMountain: C-130 cart bag currently includes;

Driver: :srixon-small: z565 10.5*, Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6 S-Flex
Fairways:  :callaway-small: X-Hot 15* & 18*, Project X PXv R-Flex
Irons: :benhogan-small:Apex Plus, 4-PW, Apex S4-Flex
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CG10; 50*, 54*, 58*, Dynamic Gold W-flex 

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot Pro Blade #2
Grips: Golf Pride MCC-Plus 4 & Lamkin UTx
Ball: Kirkland Signature 3-Piece 

Calvin / Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

I practice putting normally around 1-1.5 hours per day.

I average 1-2 three putts per round.

Very interested in this product because I am a pro at an indoor golf studio. We currently have two Trackman's and Foresight Golf Simulator. We are looking for an affordable product that can help our clients improve on distance control to decrease the amount of 3 putts they have during a round. Instant and accurate feedback is important to us because we know it will help our clients trust the products we use.

Pete Hirst - McKinney, TX

practice putting almost everyday

anywhere from 10 minutes to 45 minutes, to multiple times a day.

I average (1-3) 3 putts a round and play 4-6 times a week.

I travel for work and due to COVID 19, I haven’t traveled since March.

I have had the opportunity to use SAM putt lab and Quintic, would love to see how that data compares to EXPUTT

I have a indoor 10 ft practice putting green in my office at home.

Thanks for the opportunity.

This seems really cool

Scott - Cumming, GA

i have a small set up in my basement home office and practice a little every day.

i still end up with about 2-3 three putts per round mostly stemming from poor lagging. 

this seems like a very promising product. As it doesn’t require much space and can provide a broad variety of putts to practice with. 

John DeLucchi / Troutman, NC

2-3 hours per week

1-2 3 putts. 

Looks like an exciting product. Anything that will help get ball in the hole, I am totally for. I would really love to see if this would help me with speed control. That is usually my number one issue. I will hit lines all day. When I can match speed I will score very well. 

Justin Kauffman / Prosper, Tx

1-2 Times a week on actual green. 3-4 times on putting mat at home.  However long it takes to make 20 3 footers in a row and 10 six footers, end wit some lags.

At least 1

That I can get real time feed back from home.  As a dad of a 3 yr old with another on the way I have less time to get to the practice green as much as I would like so this would be a game changer.  

thanks for doing this!!

Kip/ Canyon TX

10- 15 min before I play and occasionally on my practice mat.  

I'm currently having issues with speed control/ judgement and have been 3 putting 3-5 holes per 18

I saw this system on MGS before and it looks very intriguing.  I would love to test it, review, and use it to lower my scores.

Scott Newell Pullman, WA

Before the quarantine I was practicing putting 2-3 times/week about an hour each time. Now our putting green has no holes so I'm not as motivated. 

I probably three putt about 3-4 times per round, but really it's missing too many 4-10 footers no matter if it's for a 1, 2, or 3-putt that is killing my scores. It's a good round if I can make most of the shorties and maybe a couple of mid rangers. This would be an awesome training aid to learn about my stroke. 

Gilbert Acosta Jr || San Jose, Ca

I personally practice putting 3-4 hours a week but teach putting 2-3 days a week on average of 8-10 hours a week

0-1 (3) putts per round for me & students on average generally are 1-3 (3) putts per round

Since I teach indoors what I like from what i see is going to be the ability to see the drills & practice strokes shown on a monitor. Get an actual visual of what the stroke would look like outdoors on an actual putting green

Craig jeung  

Hillsborough CA

every time I pass by my putting mat

about 15 ball each session 

which is about 5 times a day 

may be 4 3 putts  every 7 rounds

since its half my score and were my score inflates this is what i try to find some type of consistancy

Cody Fowler, Los Angeles, CA

I usually get about 30 minutes of putting practice in 3-4 times per week.

I average two to three 3-putts per round (not including the ones from the 2nd or 3rd cut!)

Living in the city makes it difficult for me to get to a course to practice on the real stuff, especially during covid times (all practice greens are closed). Living room putting has been my only practice and it doesn’t provide much feedback. I have had a couple of virtual putting lessons that have been immensely helpful when put into play, so to have similar, more objective feedback on my stroke regularly would be a huge benefit to my game.

Peter from Los Angeles, CA. I practice putting about an hour or two a month. Always see strong improvement afterwards and then let it slide for another month. Being able to practice at home on something more engaging than the carpet and a cup would keep me engaged. Being able to get the ball started at the right speed would help me greatly. I probably 3 putt twice a round. 

Nate H/Washington DC

1-2 x per week, an hour each time.

6.5% of the time.

The technology that allows instant and reliable feedback. 

Rob / Honolulu, HI

Practice putting 1-2 days a week for 20-30 minutes max 

Avg 3-4 3 putts per round

The proposition to support longer practice session and being able to extract data from the simulation interests me the most.

Ben L. - Warsaw, IN

I practice daily on a putting mat, about 10 minutes per day. On course, once a week for 20 minutes. 

I would say I average around (1) 3-putt per 18 holes. 

I am most intrigued by the real-time feedback of path and club face, as well as ability to work on speed on long putts on a daily basis. From what I’ve seen and read, the system has helped golfers improve on course putting. 

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realistic feedback on your golf game? We mean affordable as in cheaper than some of the current drivers on the market now.

Got you're attention yet?  Well Read on for a very rare opportunity!

XPutt Testing Pic 1.png

ExPutt is an at home indoor putting simulator that offers golfers the ability to practice on a high-quality simulator that until now could only be found in a professional setting.  Does it do all the things mentioned earlier?  We are going to let four of you tell the MyGolfSpy community.

Xputt Testing Pic 3.png

More Pics and Video Here

How to Apply

In a post below in this thread--DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST--provide the following information.

This testing is open to US Residents Only

Name/City State

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been selected!

Cameron Geggatt/ Falmouth, MA 

2 times a week. For 1-2 hour each time. 

3 a round usually. I am good within 10ft.

What interests me is that indoor/outdoor tech for a putting simulator. Being from Massachusetts, I don’t have the capability like others to play and keep my game strong during the winter/spring months. This would change my game! Look forward to seeing the reviews!

Matt Vorndran Pittsburgh, PA

I typically practice putting when I can (young toddler and a dog that loves to chase balls are a couple of my current obstacles toward getting more practice). I do try and spend time on the practice green before each round in order to get consistency of the current conditions and my stroke.

I’d say I average about 9 3-putts a round ( killer to the score card). I do tend to miss on speed as opposed to line. This could be due to a few reasons such as not as often golfing as I’d like (2-3 rounds a month), mix of muni and private courses, and approach shots often lead to fairly lengthy putts. 

I’d love to play this game and get a consistent stroke that would build my confidence when standing over the putts on the course. I also think the short putting surface would keep my dog at bay when practicing.

Matt

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator
  • StrokerAce locked this topic