Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator

Jason / NYC

Practice in the house whenever the moment strikes me. Go to the course to just putt once or twice a month. Less than 20min isnt much, so try to get at least half an hour. 1 3-putt is too many but i probably average 1 3-putt every other round to every round so like ~.8/rd. 

Never seen a simulator w putting that is worth the effort! Never seen ExPutt just saw this on Instagram and ought id apply. 

Brandon Timoney Fullerton CA

I practice maybe 15 minutes a week at my office  On a little putting mat where I’m mostly talking on the phone and not really getting and good practice in and I try and play at least once a week where I spend about 10 minutes rolling a few balls around to practice green.

I can have 1-2 three putts in a round, I miss 30-40%  of putts 3 foot and in. If the world was under attack by aliens and all I had to do was make a 3 footer to save us, guess what fellas were going down. 

I’m interested in the ExPutt because seeing real data and having a tool to help me putt better is what I need. The feedback will keep me motivated to practice more and hopefully one day save the world from Aliens. 

I’m trying to Drive for show and but for Dough, thanks for the opportunity to apply. 

Isaac 

Dallas, TX

I usually practice putting 3 times a week for at least an hour.

I average about 5 3-putts a round.

Well this product will definitely help me improve my green reading as I can tell where the hills and slopes are on the green, but I have trouble knowing how much do I have to compensate for the slope. I either over compensate or under; I could have beautiful strokes up until that point then it will ruin the hole for me. 

Ryan Frank- Lake Stevens, WA

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long- a few times a week. Maybe 10-15mins a session so not a bunch.

How many 3 putts do you average per round? Too many lol probably a couple at least. 

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

something that Helps track or helps with putting intrigues me. As it’s the worst part of my game. Would love to be able to test this product 

Seattle, WA

I practice putting once or twice a week. 30 minutes or so.  

3 putt.... 3 or 4 times a round.

I only know about ExPutt because of this post so, you say make practice putting fun? I say prove it...plus, I need to get better at putting.

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realistic feedback on your golf game? We mean affordable as in cheaper than some of the current drivers on the market now.

Got you're attention yet?  Well Read on for a very rare opportunity!

XPutt Testing Pic 1.png

ExPutt is an at home indoor putting simulator that offers golfers the ability to practice on a high-quality simulator that until now could only be found in a professional setting.  Does it do all the things mentioned earlier?  We are going to let four of you tell the MyGolfSpy community.

Xputt Testing Pic 3.png

More Pics and Video Here

How to Apply

In a post below in this thread--DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST--provide the following information.

This testing is open to US Residents Only

Name/City State

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been selected!

John / Dallas TX

twice a week at a putting green 30-45 minutes, every night at home on carpet.

0.01 haha

seeing the face angle and being able to practice longer putts at home.

Connor Delaney | NY | Albany

2-3x per week for about 20-45m depending on available time.

About 2 three-putts per round.

I like the idea of using the green reading to effectively get the putt started on line. We only hit the ball (hopefully) straight and then the slope takes it the rest of the way. So, the visual of this mechanic working with a TV screen is very interesting. Also looking to get some more practice in while working from home.

After 15 years of playing a series of Titleist 983K's and Mizuno MP30's I finally upgraded the bag in 2019.

DRIVER: M5 Tour 9.5 PADERSON BALLISTIC KGTP75-D40

HYBRID 3: RocketBallz Series 1 18 STOCK STIFF

IRONS 3-P: TAYLORMADE P760 PROJECT X LZ 6.5

50, 56, 60: TITLEIST SM7 SHIMADA TOUR WEDGE BLACK

PUTTER: SCOTTY CAMERON STUDIO DESIGN 2

HDCP: 3

Steven / Winter Haven, FL

I practice putting 4 days a week for about an half hour to an hour on a Putt-Out mat in my home.

I average about one three putt per 7 rounds of golf. 

As a new father I will be working from home quite a bit over the coming months, especially as we move through this pandemic. This technology would give me the opportunity to experience more than putting into a cup while I’m at home.  Having to actually read a putt at home is such an exciting idea, especially when all I get at home is the subtle slope of my house, or trying to navigate the crease in my carpet.  The feed back the software provides in terms of open/closed face and the actual path of my stroke would be extremely beneficial. Although I don’t often three putt, I do find myself missing putts I believe I should make.  This type of feedback would turn practice sessions into putting lessons!

I’m from San Francisco, ca

I practise putt a little on the carpet to help alignment and I play 1-2 a week.  I have always been a generally good putter and have limited time to practise at the course so this would be perfect.

im intrigued by the tech and how it correlates to the TV.  Very interesting for an ex pro like myself would be great to have and try at home.

i usually 3 putt 1 or 2 times depending on the greens.  I do well on fast pure greens.

Driver Callaway Max LS K1 50x

3 wood Callaway subzero mavrik 13 degree Mitsubishi blue 75 TX

2 iron Taylor made UDI hump 100x

Srixon 4-PW ZX7S with 105 Nippon x 

50-54-58 vokey raw S400

Cameron Geggatt/Falmouth, MA

Usually 1-2 times a week for 1-2hours.

3-4 a round. I am good from within 10ft but outside that, I have little control. 

Being from the northeast, it makes it hard to maintain my game during the winter months. Having this would allow me to jump back into the season ready to putt. Getting real quick data would be huge. I cannot wait to see what the results from this are! Thank you for doing what you do GolfSpy

Aden Bassett, Tampa FL

I practice putting anywhere from 1-4 hours depending on the week. I try to practice at least every couple of days, and during golf season I play and practice every day.

I average 1-2 3 putts per round, but I’ve been known to be well above average haha

The portability of ExPutt and the unique lines are what interest me most about it. The ability to practice inside my home would be huge for me and would definitely up my practice game!

Bob Sullivan Inola, OK

Practice putting once a week on a putt-out for about 30 minutes.

2-3 3-putts a round this year.

Big struggles with15-20 ft putts and speed. 

TM M5 Tour 9 degree HZRDUS Smoke black 6.5

Exotics cbx 3w 15 degree HZRDUS Smoke black 6.5

Exotics cbx 18 degree hybrid HZRDUS Smoke black 6.5

Mizuno jpx 900 forged 4-pw Kbs tour 130X 1/2" long 2° flat

TM MG 50,54,58 wedges KBS tour 130x (50°), project x 6.5 (54° & 58°)

Seemore si2 flatty

This is Awesome!

Name/State: Jace/ Gillette WY

Practice about 2-3 times per week for about 20 minutes.

I usually have 2 to 3 three putts per round. (Could be more could be less depending on the day)

This would be awesome to use during the winter months! 

Pat Lowe, Connellsville PA

Practice around twice per week for approx an hour each time. 
I average around 4 three putts per round. 
What’s interests me most is the stats that it will produce. I am someone that is big on analytics of my game.  I have seen videos on this product and would love to see what it does for my putting. 

This is awesome!

Brian Flach, Salt Lake City, Utah

I practice putting about 15 minutes per evening.

I average about 2 three-putts per 18. 

A few things interest me about the simulator. Given its compact nature, this isn't something that's going to take up your entire office/living room/etc. So it's versatile in where you can store and use it. But at the same time, it appears to analyze everything that a more expensive, robust simulator would. So I'm curious if it truly does live up to the best of both worlds in where it falls size, price, and features-wise. 

I'm also curious because as someone who became a decent putter using a meter-long aluminum ruler and some other drills, I'm curious just what features it can use to point out other areas of improvement in the part of my game that I'm most confident in. Aka, does it live up to the hype or is it more along the lines of using all this tech to tell you what you could learn with a $2 meter stick. 

And finally, as someone who doesn't have a 'home course' and who prefers playing a different course (and thus different green speeds and distance preferences), I'm definitely excited and interested to see the speed, slope and distance features in the system. 

Edited by MNUte
I apparently can't read the name requirement.

Rag tag bag, but it does the job. 

Taylormade R1 driver.

Cleveland CBX launcher irons. 

Assorted wedges.

Odyssey White Hot Pro putter.

Jerry Harlin/ Sierra Vista, AZ

Putting Practice 5 days per week for 30 minutes to 1 hour.  Some days indoors on a Wellput mat and some days on the putting green.

Average less than one three putt per round

I posted "ten thousand putts" as a winter project and would love to see if this device would really improve the birdie putting that I feel like I am missing

M2 Driver Fujikura Regular Flex

Mizuno 921 Tour Irons-- Titleist Wedges

A new Sik Armlock putter

Alex/ Greensboro NC

i practice 3/4 days usually 30 minutes 

I three putt almost each hole if not a 4/5 putt

i practice indoors with the putt out ramp, so having something that gives me feed back and helps me to read breaks on green could help drop my scores significantly 

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realistic feedback on your golf game? We mean affordable as in cheaper than some of the current drivers on the market now.

Got you're attention yet?  Well Read on for a very rare opportunity!

XPutt Testing Pic 1.png

ExPutt is an at home indoor putting simulator that offers golfers the ability to practice on a high-quality simulator that until now could only be found in a professional setting.  Does it do all the things mentioned earlier?  We are going to let four of you tell the MyGolfSpy community.

Xputt Testing Pic 3.png

More Pics and Video Here

How to Apply

In a post below in this thread--DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST--provide the following information.

This testing is open to US Residents Only

Name/City State

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been selected!

Ryan - Brownstown, MI

About 2x a month for about 30-45 minutes.

2 per round. But my overall puts are usually around 33 so I'm not one putting much.

What really interests me is the ability to practice in my house or my garage and get valuable feedback on what my stroke is actually doing. I struggle with the consistency of my back swing. Sometimes it moves back and right and other times it's straight back, so knowing the feel of a good back swing should help with starting the ball on the right line.

Thx for the opportunity!

Edited by Darkhors

Ping G425 9*- Rogue White 70g stiff

Ping G425 15* - Rogue White 80g stiff

Srixon H85 19* - HZRDUS 5.5 

Sub70 5-AW - Nippon Modus3 105 stiff

Titleist SM8 - 54*/60* wedge flex

Enroll ER2 black

Titleist ProV1x

Justin Greene

Augusta, GA

2-3 😖

Practice 2-3 times per week for an hour each (birdie ball putting green).

This would be a great tool to improve my dismal putting skills and see why I don’t have a prayer on the green!

Avon Lake, OH

I practice putting 2-3/week and for an hour to hour and half per session. 

I three putt once maybe twice a round. Not very often. Decent putter just don’t make anything   Shoot 74-78 most often with 30+ putts/round. 

I am intrigued because I have wondered for a long time of a fitting for the right putter to my stroke or visit to a putting lab would help. 

I appreciate this opportunity.  I will take this very seriously. 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced (4) ExPutt Putting Simulator
  • StrokerAce locked this topic