Our Sponsors

Ryan, San Jose, CA

Practice 4x per week on puttout mat for 15 mins

2-3 three putts per round. 13% according to Arccos

Working on putts longer than 6 feet while at home and improving face control at impact 

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT! Man oh man are these guys going to have some fun! This thing is so cool it won a MyGolfSpy 59 Award. Join me in congratulating the following 4 members who will

Testers Wanted (4) Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realist

I've had the unit for about a week, as I'll be leading the testers through it.  The first day, I spent two hours with it.  I've never spent two hours combined in a week before on putting. This is real

Posted Images

Nick / Hummelstown, PA

Daily putting practice (primarily on a mat) 30-45min

Average 2 3putts per round

Interest lies in the ability to practice lag putting (my struggle from distance) without having to go to a course or real green.  I recently bought a Skytrak and it would be a great addition to work on all distances of putting with club and path feedback. 

NS

Scottsdale, AZ. 

I practice putting for about 1.5hrs a week, outside of the normal pre-rd putting. 

Scratch golfer that closely monitors stats with DECADE (data guy). In my last 12rds, I've only had 1 positive SG putting rd. Typically lose a strokes on my longer lags which leads to 1 to 2 3 putts a rd.

What interests me the most about this training aid is:

• The ability to learn my putting stroke, which I've never done. I've only been fitted or received lessons for irons/woods. I'd like to learn my tendencies to be able to diagnose & adapt better in Rd. 
  • Improve my speed. My speed is the greatest contributor to the 3 putting (for me).
  • I'm a Sim guy, I have a low level racing sim but haven't been able to dabble with golf sims due to cost and space.

Thanks, Nik

Matt - Brooklyn NY

usually practice 1-2 times a week and for 15-30 minutes

average 1 3 putt per round

The simulation aspect is really cool. My frustration with putting at home is the inability to incorporate different lines, breaks, slopes, etc. this product would be really cool to test out and see if it can help me improve my putting with these features.

Really intrigued.  I practice most of my putting during zoom and conference calls since I’ve been working from home.  😬 Usually spend about 20 minutes before every round putting 6-10 footers.  I’d say I average three 3 putts per round. My handicap is 10.7 and would like to get it down to single digits before summer is over.  Thanks for the opportunity! 

Jacob Hoscheid / Tempe az 

I practice putting three times a week for about an hour and a half each time. 

I average less than one three putt a round, usually about one every three rounds. 

what interests me most about the product is the data aspect. I’m a professional player getting ready for a mini tour in AZ and work with a golf club and apparel company. Knowing how and why I putt well can help me play better and give better fittings to get people to shoot lower scores. 

Justin/Noblesville, IN

I practice 3-4 days a week for an hour a day.

I will have 1-3 three putts a round.

My tee to green is around scratch level but putting feels like a 10 handicap. It really gets exposed in tournaments throughout the year. Would love to see why.

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (4)

Is it possible for practice to be fun? Is it possible for a training to make you want to spend extended time “practicing”? Can an affordable putting simulator offer you realistic feedback on your golf game? We mean affordable as in cheaper than some of the current drivers on the market now.

Got you're attention yet?  Well Read on for a very rare opportunity!

XPutt Testing Pic 1.png

ExPutt is an at home indoor putting simulator that offers golfers the ability to practice on a high-quality simulator that until now could only be found in a professional setting.  Does it do all the things mentioned earlier?  We are going to let four of you tell the MyGolfSpy community.

Xputt Testing Pic 3.png

More Pics and Video Here

How to Apply

In a post below in this thread--DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST--provide the following information.

This testing is open to US Residents Only

Name/City State

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long?

How many 3 putts do you average per round?

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read?

We'll be choosing the testers sometime next week, so check back and see if you've been selected!

Dave Swanson

woodbury, nj

4-5 three putts per round

practice before rounds

any simulator aids in the north east are appreciated

Name/City State: Kirby - South Dakota

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? Practice 2 times a week about 20-30 mins each

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 3

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? The interface seems pretty straight forward and interesting in terms of the touch points on the putting mat.  Adjusting your read and line through pressure or getting a low view through pressure seems creative.  I am interested to know how the video game slope lines will work, since those are not real life.  My biggest concern, just like other simulators is that difference of space from where you put the ball to when the sensor picks it up. The depth perception/distance is what is going to be interesting.  Also how will it do on carpet? Will it sit firm enough? How will that effect the roll of the ball?  I love this concept, and all the data it gives you. Any time you can practice putting is good, I hope it translates to improvement on the course.

:mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged     :cleveland-small: Wedges   :taylormade-small: M1 Driver   Tour Edge E7 Beta 3 wood and hybrid   :taylormade-small: Putter

Will

Santa Rosa, CA

I practice putting three to five times a week for 20 minutes or so.

I play about nine holes a day on average and three putt about every 72 holes or so.

My main interest is answering the question, “Does this help me make more putts?”.  I will do anything to drain more putts!!  Feedback on my stroke and biases should be useful in double checking my technique and dialing my equipment in as much as possible. 

My name id Zach Toul. I am from South Bend, Indiana. 

I usually practice putting almost every day for 1-3 hours. I am always at the golf course. I usually dont 3 putt but if i do usually have 1-3 three putts a round. The Exputt seems like a nice way to get real feedback anywhere. And this would br a very nice tool, so i can hopefully hsve more 1 putts!

Brendan Nolensville, TN

i practice putting maybe an hour a week. However, my practice is all stroke and contact related. I don’t have a really solid way to test distance. I also practice putting before every round, but that’s just a few succinct drills. 

I have 0-3 3 putts per round. Last week was 3, with my second putt only at 5 feet out. Infuriating. 

im really intrigued to see how this accommodates what I’m missing today in my at-home putting, full control of distance and direction. Thank you for the opportunity. 

Andrew

Oceanside CA

Practice putting 5 days a week (mixture of at home and at the course) for 30-40 mins each time

1-2 three putts per round

Lobe the days output which will help determine a change in set up or alignment....While putting is all about feel, you cannot ignore data from your current set up, impact of the putter head etc...Count me in! 

Jack/ Loss Angeles, CA

I practice daily on SKLZ putting mat. I have a basic drill of hitting 10 shots in a row from the 3,5 and 7ft markers twice daily. 15-30min on average. 

I play a local muni with my wife and 3 boys every Sunday. I find myself 3 putting 1-3 times per round.

If it wasn’t for the price I would have one of these already.  The ability to putt over 20 foot putts, track progress, get real data, feedback and have it all shown on your home screen with a seamless install. I also like the game mode feature.  My kids and I play a game of horse on the SKLZ mat a few times a week.  I would love to give the EXPUTT a try at home. The 5 of us would use it daily.  

Steve B/Los Angeles

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 4 days week, 15 minutes, on home 400 sq ft putting green

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 1

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? Changing green speeds and doing so inside my house. 

Callaway, TaylorMade, Titleist, Miura, DW, PXG, Eliott Bag

John/ Phoenix, AZ

About once a week for 45-75 minutes.

Once every 15 holes according to ShotScope

Being able to practice longer than 8 feet indoors with temperatures just starting to break 100*.

Nick Knapp/ LeMars IA

I have one of my 3 gamers within reaching distance at all times.. I putt about 30-60 mins per day indoors, as well as the handful of times when I play.

My putting is so inconsistent so I would say 0-4 “3 wiggles” on any given day.

A putting simulator interests me because i love data and information (maybe too much).  Also this is the one area i think almost all simulators lack, good putting information.

Drew Overland Park, KS

How Often do you Practice Putting and How Long? 3x week 20 min 

How many 3 putts do you average per round? 2

What interests you most about Exputt from what you have seen or read? Having ability to practice inside at different times of day. Simple set up, fun activity