Jump to content

Decade golf app - my 6 month journey


Recommended Posts

Thanks for posting this info. I've read a bit, and watched an intro vid, about the DECADE system. It's definitely very interesting, and I can see where a dedicated student can benefit.

Did you get the (don't know what they call it) "recreational player" version or what I understand is the more data-intensive "pro" version?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
..Callaway Epic Speed 4W (Project X Cypher)
..Tour Edge Exotics EXS 7W (Tensei CK Blue)
..Callaway Super Hybrid 23 (PX Catalyst) and Big Bertha 19 5H (Recoil ZTR)
..PXG 0211 6i-GW (Mitsubishi MMT) 
..Cleveland CBX2 54 and CBX 60 (both Rotex graphite)
..Evnroll ER5 (33", 385g, P2 Reflex Tour)
..all in a Datrek bag on a Bag Boy Quad XL push an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart.

Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for doing this and I look forward to hearing about your Journey!  I am familiar with Scott's philosophy and am considering attending one of his seminars or purchasing the app.

Thus far, do you believe this app will be helpful to the average golfer? I ask because I am curious if his aim recommendations are based on a pro/scratch players dispersion or does he have a different strategy for players of certain handicaps?

My guess is that a 10 handicap players shot dispersion will be greater than that of a scratch/+ handicap player and may affect aimpoint. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2020 at 2:50 PM, cksurfdude said:

Thanks for posting this info. I've read a bit, and watched an intro vid, about the DECADE system. It's definitely very interesting, and I can see where a dedicated student can benefit.

Did you get the (don't know what they call it) "recreational player" version or what I understand is the more data-intensive "pro" version?

The foundations program has all the same info as the elite (I believe) it is just rolled out over a 6 month timeline. 

27 minutes ago, Bfriedman121 said:

Thank you for doing this and I look forward to hearing about your Journey!  I am familiar with Scott's philosophy and am considering attending one of his seminars or purchasing the app.

Thus far, do you believe this app will be helpful to the average golfer? I ask because I am curious if his aim recommendations are based on a pro/scratch players dispersion or does he have a different strategy for players of certain handicaps?

My guess is that a 10 handicap players shot dispersion will be greater than that of a scratch/+ handicap player and may affect aimpoint. 

 

Your dispersion circles are probably closer than you think to what his aim points are. If you are dedicated to improving and put in the time it has great value, no matter where your game is. 

  • Like 3

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/3/2020 at 5:50 PM, cksurfdude said:

Thanks for posting this info. I've read a bit, and watched an intro vid, about the DECADE system. It's definitely very interesting, and I can see where a dedicated student can benefit.

Did you get the (don't know what they call it) "recreational player" version or what I understand is the more data-intensive "pro" version?

I am using the foundations version. Not the pro one. 

  • Like 1

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

The foundations program has all the same info as the elite (I believe) it is just rolled out over a 6 month timeline. 

Your dispersion circles are probably closer than you think to what his aim points are. If you are dedicated to improving and put in the time it has great value, no matter where your game is. 

Foundations program doesn't have all of the same info as the pro version (yet). I know that over 6 months more will be added specifically to the shot/gps tracking which is NOT currently available to me yet. I'm considering upgrading, but that might have to wait until next season. 

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, analyticandrew said:

Your question is VERY timely.

My dad played yesterday and had an OB ball and so I built him these views based off of his "natural shot pattern" would be. This is part of hole number 8 at his home course. Uphill drive (32 feet up and then 10 feet back down) OB to the right. 

I built him a 65 yard wide area to hit to. He hits his driver around 250-255. White line is OB. 

He regularly shoots in the mid-80s, so even just this small help on two holes for him is going to be VERY worthwhile. 

I love to hear that.  I agree regarding the Tee Shot cones.  Having watched his free content, I have used his tee shot strategy and "decision-tree" with great success in my own game.  

Being unfamiliar with this, does he go as in depth on approach shot strategy and aim point with irons as he does off the tee?  Is it segmented by distance from the hole?  Just very curious as I am very familiar with his tee shot strategy but have not heard much about how he views the approach shots.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, analyticandrew said:

Foundations program doesn't have all of the same info as the pro version (yet). I know that over 6 months more will be added specifically to the shot/gps tracking which is NOT currently available to me yet. I'm considering upgrading, but that might have to wait until next season. 

As far as I understand it he created the foundations to roll out the info to younger students over a period of time rather than inundating them with all the info at once. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any difference after the 6 month roll out. I have elite and it was tough to navigate through it all in the beginning. 

  • Like 2

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

As far as I understand it he created the foundations to roll out the info to younger students over a period of time rather than inundating them with all the info at once. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any difference after the 6 month roll out. I have elite and it was tough to navigate through it all in the beginning. 

How long, realistically, does it take to roll through the materials? (while still absorbing them of course)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

As far as I understand it he created the foundations to roll out the info to younger students over a period of time rather than inundating them with all the info at once. I could be wrong but I don't think there is any difference after the 6 month roll out. I have elite and it was tough to navigate through it all in the beginning. 

This is why I said "yet". 🙂 I know the roadmap is to get more info, I just don't have it yet. 

  • Like 1

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bfriedman121 said:

How long, realistically, does it take to roll through the materials? (while still absorbing them of course)

HAHA I'll let you know when I get there. 🤣

As with everything in golf it is very individual. Probably somewhere in the 3-4 month range before you fully understand and apply it to your game. The hardest part is not understanding the material it is trusting it and using it with your game. I have used it for 10 months and there are still times when playing that I am not fully committed to it. 

  • Like 3

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Bfriedman121 said:

I love to hear that.  I agree regarding the Tee Shot cones.  Having watched his free content, I have used his tee shot strategy and "decision-tree" with great success in my own game.  

Being unfamiliar with this, does he go as in depth on approach shot strategy and aim point with irons as he does off the tee?  Is it segmented by distance from the hole?  Just very curious as I am very familiar with his tee shot strategy but have not heard much about how he views the approach shots.

Watch this free video he posted. He does talk about approaches. 

 

  • Like 5

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, round number one since I started Decade. Here's my scorecard below (from Arccos). 

1663716998_melrose7_12.png.ba7733d8f962e7e072701167a7b55b03.png

Some thoughts about how I played, my thought process, etc. as it ties to Decade:

  • I am waiting on my putter to get delivered, so I used a putter I would NEVER use that was an old one of my buddy's. So 35 putts = not good. Even though I did make a couple birdie putts. Having had three 3 putts was not good. 
  • Don't pay attention to the putt distance. It's not accurate as I didn't have the Arccos putter attachment on it.
  • I focused in a few main areas this round:
    • Consistency with my routine. I would say of the 43 shots I took from the field, I did my full routine on about 32-35 of them. I hit a few bad shots and got frustrated with myself and then would rush the next ones. And in a couple places that really hurt me. (see the double on #5 as an example)
    • One swing thought. Each time I did go through my routine properly, I was thinking about a specific swing thought. Next phase for me is to have that swing thought be the SAME for every shot. I bounced around a little bit. 🙂 
    • Picking my target based on my shot dispersion. 13 GIR is probably the most that I have had in at least a year. I was able to pick a target and stick with it for the most part. I did make 3 or so really bad swings, but I still committed. It really paid off. Even when I put a couple bad swings on it I still was in a much better spot than if I had "gone for the pin" even on relatively benign hole locations.
    • DISTANCE/SPEED on my putts. Not trying to make putts. Trying to line it up, and get the speed right. This worked PERFECTLY on two holes (where I made 15+' birdies) and not so well on some others where I three putted. The greens also hadn't been mowed in 5 days b/c of some crazy storms, but when I got my speed right, the hole got in the way a few times. And if not, kick in pars, etc. 

I don't feel like I played well, I wasn't caring about my score, but I was focused on the things from above. And a +8 as a result I'll take. BUT again, it's not about the score result for me. It's about more GIR, it's about the fact that I did NOT pay attention to no bogeys on the par 5s (oops!) and that I didn't have any double chips, etc. 

It was fun. I enjoyed it and I can 100% see how this will pay off for me as I continue to learn. 

  • Like 6

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, analyticandrew said:

So, round number one since I started Decade. Here's my scorecard below (from Arccos). 

1663716998_melrose7_12.png.ba7733d8f962e7e072701167a7b55b03.png

Some thoughts about how I played, my thought process, etc. as it ties to Decade:

  • I am waiting on my putter to get delivered, so I used a putter I would NEVER use that was an old one of my buddy's. So 35 putts = not good. Even though I did make a couple birdie putts. Having had three 3 putts was not good. 
  • Don't pay attention to the putt distance. It's not accurate as I didn't have the Arccos putter attachment on it.
  • I focused in a few main areas this round:
    • Consistency with my routine. I would say of the 43 shots I took from the field, I did my full routine on about 32-35 of them. I hit a few bad shots and got frustrated with myself and then would rush the next ones. And in a couple places that really hurt me. (see the double on #5 as an example)
    • One swing thought. Each time I did go through my routine properly, I was thinking about a specific swing thought. Next phase for me is to have that swing thought be the SAME for every shot. I bounced around a little bit. 🙂 
    • Picking my target based on my shot dispersion. 13 GIR is probably the most that I have had in at least a year. I was able to pick a target and stick with it for the most part. I did make 3 or so really bad swings, but I still committed. It really paid off. Even when I put a couple bad swings on it I still was in a much better spot than if I had "gone for the pin" even on relatively benign hole locations.
    • DISTANCE/SPEED on my putts. Not trying to make putts. Trying to line it up, and get the speed right. This worked PERFECTLY on two holes (where I made 15+' birdies) and not so well on some others where I three putted. The greens also hadn't been mowed in 5 days b/c of some crazy storms, but when I got my speed right, the hole got in the way a few times. And if not, kick in pars, etc. 

I don't feel like I played well, I wasn't caring about my score, but I was focused on the things from above. And a +8 as a result I'll take. BUT again, it's not about the score result for me. It's about more GIR, it's about the fact that I did NOT pay attention to no bogeys on the par 5s (oops!) and that I didn't have any double chips, etc. 

It was fun. I enjoyed it and I can 100% see how this will pay off for me as I continue to learn. 

I gotta ask how you hit the green on 8 with a penalty and a missed up & down. Putt into water??

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I gotta ask how you hit the green on 8 with a penalty and a missed up & down. Putt into water??

Good point. 12/18 greens 🙂

That's a weird Arccos bug. It didn't register my shot so it was all weird and I had to adjust it after the fact. 

  • Like 2

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, analyticandrew said:

Good point. 12/18 greens 🙂

That's a weird Arccos bug. It didn't register my shot so it was all weird and I had to adjust it after the fact. 

Once you get the stats entry into DECADE it will clear some things up that Arccos does a little differently. 

Two biggest takeaways I have from DECADE you highlighted, mental commitment and swing thoughts. Not that they weren't there before but due to tracking the mental part of it brings it to the front of my mind. 

  • Like 5

:taylormade-small:             SIM 9.5* (GD XC 6X) 

:taylormade-small:             SIM 15* (GD DI 7X) 

:taylormade-small:             3 DHY (GD DI HY8X)

:srixon-small:                    ZX7 4-PW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 49 08 F ( KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                     Vokey SM8 59 04 L  (KBS 610)

:scotty-cameron-1:                Special Select SquareBack 2 33"

:titelist-small:                     ProV1

Twitter                     @THEZIPR23

 

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Month two, and here I am... I haven't played as much or practiced as much as I would like because of life/work and I was changing over my entire bag. Yeah... crazy, I know. 🙂 

I took advantage of a deal that Club Champion had to get fit for free if you spent $500 with them. Easy peasy, so I made that happen... Now back to decade...

This last month or so I feel like has put a strain on decade unlike you could imagine and I am BETTER because of it. Allow me to explain:

  1. I got fit, and have been testing out new driver shafts on the course about once every other week
  2. I sold my putters, so have been using a loaner
  3. I sold my wedges, so have been using loaners
  4. I THEN sold my irons, and for the last round, have been using loaners

I feel like the work that I have put in to learning decade has REALLY paid off in basically playing old, worn out clubs that are NOT fit to me for the last few weeks.

Some highlights/lowlights/info:

  • The first D in decade is for distance. Knowing your distance is crucial - I've been all over the place because of swapping out clubs. But one key point that I picked up: "how far do you hit your clubs, not how far do you hit them if it's perfect". This was HUGE for me. I mishit the ball 50% of the time or more just like many of us. So why am I counting on that perfect 149 yard PW when I normally only hit it 143? It's OKAY to take the 9 iron!!
  • The first E in decade is for expectations - I'm not going to give details away here, but my expectations from 101-150 yards was TOO HIGH. I'm not going to get the ball down in 3 strokes or less 2/3 of the time. It's not going to happen. I need to be okay with that and move on.
  • The center of my shot pattern = my target. NOT "if I hit this perfect this is where it will go" - as a result of this, my GIR has almost doubled. 
  • Here's some thoughts that are decade related from my last two rounds (with a little context)
    • Two rounds ago: played with my irons, an X stiff shaft (i only need a stiff) in my driver, a borrowed putter and borrowed wedges
      • Shot an 85, hacked it around for the most part, but had GREAT distance with my putts (except for on 3 holes - I three-putted all three of them). Sometimes the hole got in the way. I was poor off the tee, I was poor around the greens, I was okay with my irons. Decade helped me a TON when I would get myself in trouble off the tee. But sometimes, you just need to play better golf in order for decade to REALLY help you. This was one of those rounds. That said, I think I shoot 90 easily w/o decade.
    • Last round: played with some MacGregor blades from the 90s, no five iron, a borrowed driver, a borrowed putter, and two of my brand new wedges
      • Shot an 82. Bogeyed a par 5 (thanks to a yanked tee shot OB), had 3 three putts again, and bogeyed 3 holes from inside of 150. New grinds on the wedges = adjustment time needed! That said, decade is STILL helping me shine!
        • I have been averaging 1.3 bogeys per round on par 5s (only had one this round)
        • I have been averaging 4.2 bogeys per round from inside 150 (only had 3 this round)

Overall, as I stated before, I think this is going to transform my game. My new putter came in, my new irons came in, my driver shaft is finally here that I'll be playing with for as long as I can... I'm super excited to keep this thing going and consistently get into the low 80s and 70s before the season goes away.

  • Like 6

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

It's me. Hello again. Another update.

I'm in month four now (decade started opening up the next "month" about 2 weeks after month 3 and then another 2 weeks after that...) and I'm already seeing some marked improvements.

I played one of the top public courses in the state of PA on Friday, brand new irons, second round with my new putter, third round with my new wedges... It's all starting to come together with the equipment. Here's a recap of some of the round and decade helping. Played 6314 yards and it was SOAKED from rain. I was hitting drives that plugged in the fairway almost every time. 

  1. The Golf Course at Glen Mills has the biggest greens I've ever experienced IN MY LIFE. I had 6 one putts and SIX THREE PUTTS. And only on one of the holes did I feel like "yeah, my putting really sucked on that hole". Hole #1 the green is 42 yards x 42 yards - that's over FIFTEEN THOUSAND square feet of green. Hole #7 is a 208 yard par 3 with a green that has a depth of FIFTY SIX YARDS (by 31 yards). It was insane. If I hadn't been practicing my speed so much with decade drills, I would have EASILY have three putted 3-4 more greens. It was insane.
  2. I'm still getting the irons dialed in (naturally), but my targeting was HUGELY helpful. I found that by using the decade system, where my old target might have been right edge for a middle pin, with using the system, I was aiming 3-4-5 yards closer to the pin. I think this made a BIG difference on two holes specifically. One where I had a miss flared out to the right that would have put me in trouble (maybe penalty trouble) w/o decade and another where I ended up with a pull to a right pin location that I would have been in a bunker left, but ended up on the middle of the green. Targeting saved me probably 3-5 shots this round. I ended up with my highest GIR all season of nearly 60%. 
  3. Virtual practice round: I didn't have the luxury of playing multiple times at this course, so I did some virtual scouting using Google Earth Pro. Highly recommend doing this if you have the time. Use the ruler tool to measure your shots off the tee and give you some good aiming points. I didn't drive the ball particularly well, but there were for SURE holes where I would have hit driver normally and didn't, or where I would have laid up normally, but went for it b/c of the difference in 4 iron to driver being almost 100 yards or between 3w and driver being 30-40 yards. And having that extra distance (even if I was in the rough) b/c of these massive greens saved me another 2 shots or so.

In all, I shot 82, felt like I hacked it around a bit, made two birdies, and I would have easily shot 90 this round if not for decade. 

  • Like 6

:tour-edge: C721 7.5° Driver with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:titelist-small: TSi3 15° Fairway with HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.5

:mizuno-small: MP H4 3-PW with TT DG S300

:callaway-small: MD4 52°, MD5 56°, 60°

:taylormade-small: Spider SR Single Bend

:taylormade-small: TP5

:titelist-small: Hybrid 14-way Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 Rangefinder

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the write up Andrew. Been a Decade'er about 9 months now and I think it helps me with thought processes, especially when I get out of sorts after bad shots. 

Scott talks alot about taking emotion out of the game and slowing down and thinking instead of just hitting will save me more strokes than I like to admit.

I had the pleasure of following along side Scott when he was pre-Q'ing last fall. Watching him live the Decade process was very useful to me. 

 

PS.....if you have not already, the Elite program Yardage Books are extremely helpful. The expectations listed alone help keep me in the game when I would otherwise be really down on myself. 

 

Keep writing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...