Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Anyone used the MISIG stretch/training device?

I have gotten the solicitations for the MISIG (Most Important Stretch In Golf) training aid and thought about it but never pulled the trigger.  Is anyone using this now or in the past and if so were there any noticeable results?   https://feelthestretch.com/ 

Thx

Golfer in Summer, Curler in Winter

TM  Stealth  Ventus shaft

Callaway Epic Flash 5 adjusted to 4.

TM SIM 7 wood

TM M1 3 hybrid adjusted to 4

Callaway Apex 4 - P

Vokey 52, 56, 60

Odyssey 2 Ball with Black Line

• 3 weeks later...

I bought the MISIG because I noticed I was not able to get the club back to parallel.  I spend a few minutes daily using it (both right handed and left handed) and I notice that I can get the club back further.  I also feel the muscles in my lower/mid back are stronger.  Here are a few tips.  Start slow with maybe 10 reps on each side (you will exert yourself) and increase after a few days.  In addition to making sure that you keep your left arm (for righties) straight, work on the path of your back swing (get your shoulder under your chin) and your weight shift as well.  I found that jerking the MISIG back haphazardly led to similar bad habits on the course.  I like the tool and find it helpful.  When I am hitting the ball well, I notice I may have gained a few yards off the tee.