Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Pinehurst, caddies, and golf bags +

lgv44

Heading to Pinehurst.   Walking 2 & 4 with caddies, riding 7 and 8.  Do I need to bring my carry bag or do they switch them like they do at Pebble/Spy Glass?  They really wanted to use their own bags out there even though my carry bag was lighter than theirs.  

If it's a normal size carry bag, you should be fine. I played there two years ago with my Titeist players 4 and they were fine.  Just don't show up with a 1970's leather bag and no handle on it.  Lol. I saw this actually happen about 20 years ago before they started rhe practice of switching out bags.   Poor caddie litterally had to carry it like a bag of groceries for 18 holes.   And of course the dude shot like 134 😱

For No. 2 don't have more than 1 sleeve of balls.  It's impossible to lose a ball on that course.   Also take out any other junk you won't need.  

4 is a tougher walk and the potential for water balls is higher. So maybe two sleeves.  Same advice on the extra junk. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12