analyticandrew

PRICE DROP: Bridgestone J15 Black Oxide wedges $150 shipped

Our Sponsors

You can see how good of condition these are in by the pictures. Selling for $150 shipped (or if buying individually, $50 each plus shipping).

52* is bent to 50* (have paperwork from Bridgestone if needed). Shafts play to +1” and have DG Spinner shafts in them. Red, white and blue ferrules and Tour Velvet grips.

Would consider trading for some Edel wedges.

face.jpg

grip.jpg

heads.jpg

heads2.jpg

backs.jpg

:ping-small: G410 LST 9* Driver with KBS TD Shaft

:srixon-small: ZF85 3 wood with Raijin Shaft and :benhogan-small: Baffy 5w with Harrison Rifle (old school!) Shaft

Hybrid: searching

:callaway-small: Mavrik Pro 4-PW Irons with TrueTemper DG S300 Shafts with :Arccos: 

:edel-golf-1: Custom Wedges - 48*, 53*, 58* with KBS V Shafts

:seemore-small: Platinum mTRI-Mallet

:bridgestone-small: 2020 Tour BX or B Ball

:cobra-small: Golf Ultralight Bag

Final price drop to $150 shipped. Please take these amazing clubs off my hands. 🙂 

:srixon-small: ZF85 3 wood with Raijin Shaft and :benhogan-small: Baffy 5w with Harrison Rifle (old school!) Shaft

:callaway-small: Mavrik Pro 4-PW Irons with TrueTemper DG S300 Shafts with :Arccos: 

I am interested in the wedges but need to try and find a 60* wedge to complete the set. if you have any ideas please let me know.

Chuck

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, brownmoose13 said:

I am interested in the wedges but need to try and find a 60* wedge to complete the set. if you have any ideas please let me know.

Chuck

Here’s a J40 in 60 ? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bridgestone-J40-60-Sand-Lob-Wedge-Black-Oxide-DG-Spinner-Shaft/114290976147?hash=item1a9c45e593:g:VpEAAOSwJD1fAic~

1 hour ago, brownmoose13 said:

I might have found but I am waiting to hear back on price and condition. Will keep you posted.

Chuck

That's the best news I've gotten all morning! 🙂

32 minutes ago, brownmoose13 said:

still no answer so I sent another email...I'm trying

I worries. I’m still here. 🙂 

finally I am in communication with the guy with the 60* wedge. Good news is that it is new...bad news it is new. I am negotiating a price with him so I need to know if you have a little wiggle room on your set. Shipping is to Ohio. I am trying to keep my total cost to under $200. Going to play golf right now but will be back in about 4 hours. Hope we can work something out

5 hours ago, brownmoose13 said:

finally I am in communication with the guy with the 60* wedge. Good news is that it is new...bad news it is new. I am negotiating a price with him so I need to know if you have a little wiggle room on your set. Shipping is to Ohio. I am trying to keep my total cost to under $200. Going to play golf right now but will be back in about 4 hours. Hope we can work something out

I have someone who offered me $100 plus a Skratch wedge in a trade, so I don't think that I can have any wiggle room. Totally understand if it doesn't work out!

Don't do anything yet as I am waiting to hear back about my offer which is $70 shipped for his new. Would you be interested in a new Sean Toulon Design putter ( I have 2) plus $100 for the wedges?

Chuck

11 hours ago, brownmoose13 said:

Don't do anything yet as I am waiting to hear back about my offer which is $70 shipped for his new. Would you be interested in a new Sean Toulon Design putter ( I have 2) plus $100 for the wedges?

Chuck

Can never have too many putters. He was going to ship this morning, so I’d need to have $ in my PayPal soon so not to waste his time packing and shipping. 

12 minutes ago, analyticandrew said:

Can never have too many putters. He was going to ship this morning, so I’d need to have $ in my PayPal soon so not to waste his time packing and shipping. 

Sending you a DM. 

$OLD!