TESTERS WANTED! ×

Are we Team Bryson or not?

TBS

It's clear what he's done in tournament play speaks for itself and the commitment he put into his fitness over the shut down months is incredible. His tee shots are jaw dropping and the scientific approach to everything will change the game, but for whatever reason I have a hard time cheering for him come Sunday. So are we Team Bryson or not?

:taylormade-small: M6 12* Oban Kiyoshi Purple 65g stiff

:titelist-small: TS2 16.5* HL Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g stiff

:ping-small:  G410 Hybrid 19* Tour stiff 

:ping-small: i210 KBS tour stiff 4-GW

:cleveland-small: 54* RTX Zipcore

:ping-small: 58* glide 3.0

:taylormade-small:  TP Black Copper Juno 34in

Oncore elixr or Snell MTBx

I’m all for team Bryson, I like that he takes a different approach to the game. He’s working his butt off and it’s definitely showing and fun to watch. I will say that all of the protein shake/calorie intake commentary throughout the tournaments is getting quite old though.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I just don't like him. So no...

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Been Team Bryson since he first played on tour.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER PXG 0811XF GEN4 (10.5°)

FAIRWAY WOODS PXG 0341XF GEN4 (16°)

HYBRIDS PXG 0317XF GEN4 (19°), PXG 0317X GEN4 (22°)

IRONS PXG 0311T GEN3 (5 - 9)

WEDGES TAYLORMADE MG3 (45°, 50°, 55° TW Grind, 60° TW Grind)

PUTTER PXG BATTLE READY ONE & DONE

Not team Bryson and don’t think he’s doing anything that will change the game. Fitness has been part of the game since Tiger. Hitting it farther has been part of the game. 

One length was going to be game changing when he started winning and while cobra has seen success with sales they aren’t making any gains in market share so the trend towards one length doesn’t seem to be there. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I’ve never been “team Bryson,” and his new approach won’t change my mind. My first encounter was in person at the 2017 BMW Championship at Conway Farms where I watched him act like a spoiled child, and that sealed my view. And I’ve seen it on TV several times since, e.g. after Bryson blew the lead of the 2018 Porsche European Open and then totally brushed off McEvoy who won (links below) - totally unprofessional and there have been other examples. YMMV 

And his slow play, reading greens especially, is another reason for me to root for other players.

That said, you have to wonder how his body will hold up with his extreme swing? It certainly cost Tiger and some other “big hitters” in the long run. As much as I don’t care for Bryson, I don’t wish physical problems on anyone.

https://golficity.com/bryson-dechambeau-apologizes-for-abrupt-handshake/ Having a solid spot at the top of the leaderboard on Sunday, DeChambeau had a major collapse in his final four holes of the tournament. He finished up holes 15-18 with a bogey-bogey-par-triple bogey including two putts that ended up in a water hazard. That knocked DeChambeau back five spots from the leader and eventual winner, Richard McEvoy.

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-do-you-think-bryson-dechambeau-handled-himself-at-the-end-of-the-european-open-you-be-the-judge

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, FJ DryJoys

13 minutes ago, Middler said:

I’ve never been team Bryson, and his new approach won’t change my mind. I watched him act like a spoiled child at the BMW Championship at Conway Farms in 2017, and that sealed my view. And I’ve seen it on TV several times since, e.g. after Bryson blew the lead over the last 5 holes of the Porsche Open and then totally brushed off McEvoy who won - totally unprofessional and there have been other examples. YMMV https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-do-you-think-bryson-dechambeau-handled-himself-at-the-end-of-the-european-open-you-be-the-judge

That said, you have to wonder how his body will hold up with his extreme swing? It certainly cost Tiger and some other “big hitters” in the long run. As much as I don’t care for Bryson, I don’t wish physical problems on anyone.

Tigers issues weren’t his swing that broke his body down or his lifting, Tiger said it was the amount of running he did early on.

Bryson works with Chris Como who has a focus on biomechanics. Bryson is no more violent on his swing than any of the guys that are long drive hitters and most of them are big and strong. Also with Bryson he doesn’t stay planted on his lead leg which will go a long way to preventing injuries as well.

As for his eating lifestyle it’s not hard to maintain his current physique and calorie intake while not getting any bigger. If he’s eating at maintenance calories he will remain the same weight and having nutrition and exercise coach they will ensure that he’s doing what needs to be done to maintain his desired goal and I have no doubt they also work hand in hand with Como and any other swing coach Bryson works with

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

I am not “team anyone”. I watch golf because I enjoy watching golf. I don’t care who is doing well or who is doing poorly. The Bryson story itself is interesting simply because what he is doing is on some level different and potentially shaping the future of the game (which includes but not limited to fitness, personalities, reporting, and equipment)

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Not team anyone. But doubtful I'll root for him after last week's meltdown at the cameraman.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I'll watch him for the entertainment value he provides.  Will I root for him?  Nope.  I applaud his dedication, work ethic, and athletic ability, but I am trying to raise 2 young sons and do not want my kids watching his tirades and thinking that's okay.  Dressing down that cameraman was ridiculous.

I know this could open a can of worms...should athletes be role models, etc. I'm not overly concerned with that; I think it's my job to be my kids role model.  But, at the end of the day, I'm not the professional on TV, so I'd prefer not having to explain that kind of stuff to my kids when they see it during a broadcast.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

25 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I'll watch him for the entertainment value he provides.  Will I root for him?  Nope.  I applaud his dedication, work ethic, and athletic ability, but I am trying to raise 2 young sons and do not want my kids watching his tirades and thinking that's okay.  Dressing down that cameraman was ridiculous.

I know this could open a can of worms...should athletes be role models, etc. I'm not overly concerned with that; I think it's my job to be my kids role model.  But, at the end of the day, I'm not the professional on TV, so I'd prefer not having to explain that kind of stuff to my kids when they see it during a broadcast.

No athletes just like entertainers and other celebrities shouldn’t be role models. Sure there can be stories from those people that can be used as examples to teach kids. 

Like I said in the other thread - there are plenty of golfers who don't act like jerks to root for. I don't waste any time thinking about people like him, PReed, Grayson Murray, etc. 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

I respect the work he put in. More of the swing speed work, and maintaining flexibility. The weight gain is not as big a deal as it's made out to be  ( eat a lot and lift heavy things). I can't be on his "team" because he is an insufferable douchbag.

12 minutes ago, 2puttbogey said:

I respect the work he put in. More of the swing speed work, and maintaining flexibility. The weight gain is not as big a deal as it's made out to be  ( eat a lot and lift heavy things). I can't be on his "team" because he is an insufferable douchbag.

You took the words right out of my mouth

WITB

Driver: Titleist TSi2 9º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Taylor Made 300 Mini 11.5º w/ Fuji Ventus TR Red

Hybrids: Callaway Super Hybrid 17º w/ Tensei Orange

Titleist 816 H1 21º w/ Diamana Blueboard or Srixon U85 w/ UST Recoil

Irons (6-43º): Titleist T400 w/ DG AMT Red

Wedges: 48º Vokey SM6, 54º SM8, 60º Tour Issued Hand Ground Vokey

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

10 hours ago, Kanoito said:

I just don't like him. So no...

I'll second that. Just don't like his attitude. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

21 hours ago, TSauer said:

I’m all for team Bryson, I like that he takes a different approach to the game. He’s working his butt off and it’s definitely showing and fun to watch. I will say that all of the protein shake/calorie intake commentary throughout the tournaments is getting quite old though.

Wellll you know Tiger ain't playing so the brainless talking heads have to have something to talk about---- Ya know just saying

FTR I like Bryson and would love to pick his brain on the engineering side of things for a couple of hours

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I’m well on board the Bryson train. Love what he does and why he does it. Great role model and example of what sticking to what works for you and working your butt off will get you! Plus he’s great for golf right now.

As for the haters, I never understood fans or people that make these judgements on athletes/celebrities based on 30 second interactions, or what they see on tv. In my experience, having spent 15 years around athletes, what you see on tv can be very different from what you get in real life. I mean down to his diet...I’m sure the group of experts he has know what they’re doing. If you’re worried about his health, you should see what other athletes do to make weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, TBS said:

It's clear what he's done in tournament play speaks for itself and the commitment he put into his fitness over the shut down months is incredible. His tee shots are jaw dropping and the scientific approach to everything will change the game, but for whatever reason I have a hard time cheering for him come Sunday. So are we Team Bryson or not?

I can't stand Bryson, his slow play, his attitude, he overall everything erks me. It's all personal some people love him, I do not. I love Fowler, Mickleson, McIlroy! Koepka, annoys me with his cocky attitude. "I don't remember my hole in one at Augusta" I like Dustin Johnson too but he is as smart as a dump truck.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

I'll be honest I don't follow much with the tour but I really like Bryson's scientific approach. As an engineer it make me happy and definitely makes me think more about the little things.
He may take it a little far but he is passionate about the game and science behind it all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

I like watching him, and I'll root for him more often than not. But I'm completely over the commentary that the broadcast teams do on him. Please stop talking about protein shakes as if they are a new fangled magic formula. Stop using the "mad scientist" moniker. I really feel that the broadcast teams dislike him and use all the comments to diminish what a really good golfer he is. His personality could use some polish for sure, but I don't recall Tiger winning any awards for friendliness his first 20 years on tour. 

At this point, he is basically must watch TV for golf. I mean... 230y 8i last week out of the rough, cheat codes don't even delve into that realm of lunacy. 

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 12° - Accra TZ6 M4

FW Wood:     th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg Gen5 0311 7w  Fujikura Motore X F3

Irons:   :srixon-small: ZX7 PW-7i, ZX5 6i-5i

Wedges: :cleveland-small:  Zipcore 50°, 58°

Putter:   :taylormade-small: MySpider X

Cart: image.png.5aa5e9b8c0d6e08a2b12be76a06a07ca.pngOnewheel XR+

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond/ Z-Star XV

6 hours ago, Thin2win said:

I like watching him, and I'll root for him more often than not. But I'm completely over the commentary that the broadcast teams do on him. Please stop talking about protein shakes as if they are a new fangled magic formula. Stop using the "mad scientist" moniker. I really feel that the broadcast teams dislike him and use all the comments to diminish what a really good golfer he is. His personality could use some polish for sure, but I don't recall Tiger winning any awards for friendliness his first 20 years on tour. 

At this point, he is basically must watch TV for golf. I mean... 230y 8i last week out of the rough, cheat codes don't even delve into that realm of lunacy. 

Totally agree!!  The announcers have ruined watching golf for me.  Bryson has figured out how he can best defeat a golf course, and he has trained to do it.  I respect that.  Isn't that what we all strive to do?  Unfortunately, announcers HAVE to talk about something, and Bryson doing it differently than anyone else is fodder for all kinds of "analysis".  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Totally agree!!  The announcers have ruined watching golf for me.  Bryson has figured out how he can best defeat a golf course, and he has trained to do it.  I respect that.  Isn't that what we all strive to do?  Unfortunately, announcers HAVE to talk about something, and Bryson doing it differently than anyone else is fodder for all kinds of "analysis".  

This!!! The “expert analysis” on tv is just plain awful. I subscribe to pga tour live, much better coverage, less analysis and more live takes on course from players and caddies. But then again, if not for Faldo, I wouldn’t know that graphite shafts cause fliers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like him ok. In all honesty, he wears his emotions on his sleeve when he plays, which is not too dissimilar from me. When things go South on the course for me, I have trouble controlling my outbursts. No throwing clubs, or anything like that, but I will “exhale” loudly. I don’t do this in playing groups, but I can’t fault the guy when I do the same thing.

I hope he does well.

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

27 minutes ago, PMookie said:

I like him ok. In all honesty, he wears his emotions on his sleeve when he plays, which is not too dissimilar from me. When things go South on the course for me, I have trouble controlling my outbursts. No throwing clubs, or anything like that, but I will “exhale” loudly. I don’t do this in playing groups, but I can’t fault the guy when I do the same thing.

I hope he does well.

I tend to agree with this, but it starts crossing the line when you're getting abusive to other people, re the cameraman incident.

Spieth, for example...also wears his emotions on his sleeve, but save for a pointed comment to his caddy you can't say that he's been rude or abusive to others like Bryson was last week.  How you treat others says a lot about who you are, in my opinion.

Again, I still think he's good TV and I admire his game, just can't say I'm pulling for him.

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

Yup, I like him.  He's a contrarian and I love that he does have a science background and does not let his detractors sway his approach to the game.  That said, I'm not a fan of the length race simply because it is, IMO, changing the game in a manner that makes it too one dimensional.  His recent efforts and successes in dramatically improving that part of his game is most certainly going to result in the field trying to follow suit.  If course layouts could magically keep up, no problem - but the majority of them cannot. 

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

• 1 month later...

I think he'd be easier to root for and people would appreciate his different approach if he just did his own thing and explained it when asked, but instead he explains his approach then tells us/boasts about how genius it is and how we should appreciate what he's dong for the game of golf. I think that's what drives most people crazy, he might even gain more fans if he just leaned into his cockiness, but he's stuck in between this sensitive guy who wants to be liked by everyone and someone who has cockiness/confidence/arrogance that his approach is going to make him the best golfer in the world, but doesn't lean into it with any swagger. 

Driver :     :cobra-small: F7 - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

3w:           :cobra-small:  F7 Fairway - Project X Hzrdus Yellow 6.5 75g

Hybrid:     :cobra-small: F6 Hybrid - KBS Tour Hybrid Prototype 95g X-Stiff

Irons:       :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged (4,5) JPX 900 Tour (6-P) KBS C-Taper 130 (Softstepped)

Wedes:         :titelist-small: SM7 52* F Grind, 56* M Gind (KBS C-Taper 125), 60* S Grind

Putter:   :cameron-small: Futura X7M

I am team Bryson, for a different reason.

I have a ten year bet with a buddy of mine.  He has John Rahm.  I won't go into all of the ins and outs or money, but here are a few from highest points to lowest points

Major Wins

WGC/Players/Playoffs/other big events (based on number of players in top 50 in OWGR playing) Wins

PGA Tour Wins

Top 5 majors

EPGA Tour Wins

Top 5 WGC/Players/Playoffs/other big events (based on number of players in top 50 in OWGR playing)

Top 10 majors

KF Tour Wins

Top 10 WGC/PGA

We have points for weeks as Number 1 in OWGR

Points based on Money (from pro events)

Ryder Cup teams qualified

Ryder Cup team - Picked

==

I am currently behind in the points, but only by a few. Rahm's week at number 1 gave him some extra points that has stopped me from catching him even with the top 5 at the PGA.  The Memorial win and Bryson missed cut was brutal.  Rahm almost back-doored a top 10 at the PGA and that would've hurt.   It's funny we added all of this info in, and it is pretty much whoever is leading in career earnings.  It was close through 2017, I was leading through 2018, Bryson had a huge year.  In 2019 Rahm had a good year, Bryson just OK and he took the lead.  I have made up some ground this year with how well Bryson has placed so far.

Clubs in great standing

• Driver - Callaway Epic Max LS - Rogue White 130 MSI TX
  • 3 Wood - Taylormade 300 Mini 13.5 - UST Mamiya Black 79X
  • 5 Wood - Taylormade Sim Max - HZRDOUS smoke black 6.5
  • Irons - Srixon ZX5 5 iron, Srixon ZX7 (6-9)  - Recoil 110 F5
  • Wedges - Cleveland 46, 50*, 54*, & 60* Zipcore mid bounce - Recoil 110 F5
  • Putter -  Mannkrafted MA/66 - UST Frequency Filter, LAB MEZZ.1  - BGT Stability

Clubs in good standing(fighting for one spot)....

• 7 Wood - Company that shall not be named - UST Mamiya Black 79TX | Util - Callaway Apex X Forged UTIL 21* - AD-DI | Util - Srixon ZXU 18* -  Recoil 110 F5 | Util - Callaway UW 19* - HZRDOUS smoke black 6.5

Clubs that need a timeout/replacing