Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch

Our Sponsors

1. Ryan Holmquist - Phoenix, AZ
  2. I currently use the Shot Scope v2 and I have used earlier models of some of the Garmin products.
  3. I currently use both my Shot Scope and my rangefinder (Nikon Coolshot) on the course, depending on how familiar I am with the track. 

Phoenix, AZ

12 handicap

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of golfers' favorite words: "It's in the hole!" "Split the fairway!" "You're dancing!" "It's dry." (OK, that last one isn't the best news, but if you're in tho

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! We've got TEN forum members who are going to see if the SkyCaddie LX5 GPS watch is going to be the best tool for them to hear "Pin high" just a little more often! @AGut

Thanks @GolfSpy MPR! Looking forward to giving this puppy a review from a rangefinder stan!  Also, I have a Pebble Beach Trip coming in August, so pray that COVID doesn't cancel that trip so i ca

Posted Images

Kerry Keene - New Market, MD

Yes, I wore the Garmin Approach S6 as a daily watch and beat it up pretty bad.  It still works great just scratches on the screen.  I am currently using Smart Caddie app on a Samsung Active 2 watch ( 6 rounds) I wanted the option of not having my phone so I got the LTE version.  Can compare pros and cons of both current watches.

Currently using Smart Caddie on Samsung Active 2 LTE watch, also have a Nikon Coolshot 40 in bag

• Like 1

Kevin Wei - Maryland

Yes - Garmin G8 

Still using Garmin G8 as of today. I'd love to get a chance to test the SkyCaddie LX5 gps watch as I am currently looking to replace my G8. Thank you!

1. Colby Creger - Des Moines, IA

2. I have been a user/everyday wearer of the Garmin Fenix 5 and now the Fenix 6.

3. Garmin Fenix 6 and Precision Pro NX7 - I record all rounds and stat through my Garmin Fenix 6 and use both for yardages.

Edited by ccregs
Submitted before finished

WITB

Driver: Titleist 917D2 10.5* - Speeder 661 Shaft 68gm
3 Wood: Titleist 917D2 15* - Even Flow Blue
Hybrid: Titleist 818 18* - Even Flow Blue
Irons: Titleist AP3 4 Iron - 48*
Wedges: Cleveland RX4 54* and 58*
Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna

Kyle- California

Apple Watch with Golf Logix app

Currently use a bushnell laser but I’m open to changing to a watch

Kyle

1.7 index

Ping G400 driver, Taylormade RBZ three wood, Titleist AP2 710 irons, titleist vokey wedges- 52-56-60, Taylormade Spider Tour putter

1. Name and Location: Evan Bass, San Diego, CA
  2. Have you ever used a GPS device or watch? Which one(s)? I have used my cellphone as a GPS device while playing in the past.
  3. Current method of determining yardage: I currently use a laser finder for my yardages while playing.

Hello. I use a combo of things: Bushnell laser inside of 200 yds, Garmin S20 watch, and lately using an Android app called Birdies app on a spare phone, especially good if I'm not familiar with a course due to picture of the hole so as to see the lay of the land.

Thanks for your consideration.

Rogue driver

Callaway x hot 3 wood

Rogue x hybrid

MacGregor v foil irons

Callaway jaws wedges

Odyssey backstryke putter

Srixon Z star x golf ball

1.Chris Dibsie- Colorado

2.Yes! GPS units are what I use most. Garmin G6, x40 watch, s60 watch, and most recently garmin g80 and Arccos.

3. Use Arccos and a rangefinder.

D- G410 Plus 10.5

4w- G410

4h- G410

5-Aw- Apex CF19s

MD4 wedges

Toulon Memphis Stroke Lab

Josh Linker, California 

No watch, currently use my phone with arccos grips  Cobra connect grips. 

I either use my phone or yardage markers and walk it off. 

Edited by Jlink11
  • GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic