Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of golfers' favorite words: "It's in the hole!" "Split the fairway!" "You're dancing!" "It's dry." (OK, that last one isn't the best news, but if you're in tho

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! We've got TEN forum members who are going to see if the SkyCaddie LX5 GPS watch is going to be the best tool for them to hear "Pin high" just a little more often! @AGut

Thanks @GolfSpy MPR! Looking forward to giving this puppy a review from a rangefinder stan!  Also, I have a Pebble Beach Trip coming in August, so pray that COVID doesn't cancel that trip so i ca

Posted Images

1. Hunter Schwartz - Scottsdale, AZ (6.7 index)
  2. Never used a watch for yardage but have used various iPhone apps 
  3. Currently use the yardage gps provided by the courses’ carts or bum a yardage gun from a buddy. 

Craig Anderson - Stuart FL

Yes I have used watches and lasers, Garmin watches and Bushnell laser

Right now I am using the Garmin Approach S20

I like the watch better as it is wearable and you don't forget it in the cart, which has happened to many of my friends!

1. Greg Barnette Ft. Worth, TX

2. Never owned a gps personally. Use my buddy’s or one provide by the course on the cart.

3. GPS in cart. Yardage markers. Course knowledge 

1. Alex Williams. Cleveland, Ohio
  2. I have not used a watch or other GPS.
  3. I use a non-slope edition Bushnell V3 and sprinkler heads.  I would love knowing distances to the front and back of the green though. Tough without a yardage book. 

Driver: Taylormade M5 10.5*. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  2019 Callaway Chromesoft X with Triple Track

Ken Bossen-Portland Oregon

I have used a rangefinder and a Garmin S20 GPS watch. 

I currently use my Garmin watch but it has shortfalls when I need a yardage to a point on the course and not the pin itself. 

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic