Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of golfers' favorite words: "It's in the hole!" "Split the fairway!" "You're dancing!" "It's dry." (OK, that last one isn't the best news, but if you're in tho

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! We've got TEN forum members who are going to see if the SkyCaddie LX5 GPS watch is going to be the best tool for them to hear "Pin high" just a little more often! @AGut

Thanks @GolfSpy MPR! Looking forward to giving this puppy a review from a rangefinder stan!  Also, I have a Pebble Beach Trip coming in August, so pray that COVID doesn't cancel that trip so i ca

Posted Images

1. Name and Location: John Linskey /Houston, TX
  2. Have you ever used a GPS device or watch? Which one(s)? Various Skycaddies, Bushnell Excell
  3. Current method of determining yardage: SX500

John M - near Pittsburgh, PA

I have not used a GPS watch, but have used many different forms back to the original skycaddie.

I play with my son and between the two of us, we are using Arccos app, Bushnell rangefinder, as well as sometimes another 3rd GPS app for the individual course.

We compare them all to see how they stack up, so adding another would be easy enough and we could compare to the others.

Aaron Garrett of Northwest Indiana

Yes U Swing App

Currently, for the most part I use yardage sticks.

Callaway Rogue Driver

Taylormade M5 3 wood

Taylormade M6 irons 4-AW

Titleist Vokey Wedges 56° & 60°

Taylormade Spider Tour Black Putter

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic