Ping Tour S 52

Rossa Monza Spider putter

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of golfers' favorite words: "It's in the hole!" "Split the fairway!" "You're dancing!" "It's dry." (OK, that last one isn't the best news, but if you're in tho

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! We've got TEN forum members who are going to see if the SkyCaddie LX5 GPS watch is going to be the best tool for them to hear "Pin high" just a little more often! @AGut

Thanks @GolfSpy MPR! Looking forward to giving this puppy a review from a rangefinder stan!  Also, I have a Pebble Beach Trip coming in August, so pray that COVID doesn't cancel that trip so i ca

Posted Images

I am on my second Bushnell. The one I am using now is an Neo Ion. I am a golf gadget junkie. Would love to a tester. I average 3 rounds of golf a week. Handicap at 15.2.

I am using Taylor Made RSI2 irons with kbs tour 105 shafts. I have been curious about lighter shafts for quite some time now. My iron miss is to the left. Sometimes a lot to the left. My diver is Titleist 917, 10.5 loft, stiff shaft. I like it fine. 3 wood, 3 7 5 hybrid are titleist. 

Todd, Dallas Texas

Callaway UPro

Golf Logix app

Mizuno 850 Irons

Callaway RZAR 9 degree

Slider 3W,3HI

Scotty Cameron Newport

Joel Kanvik - Tulsa, Oklahoma

Garmin Approach G6 and G80

Mix of sprinklerhead covers, rangefinder (old Bushnell), and my G80

download.png.70f309c82ad44a20c4a21dd4294734cf.png  Mizuno ST200G driver, Diamana White stiff

download.png.70f309c82ad44a20c4a21dd4294734cf.png  Mizuno ST200 Tour Spoon 3 wood, Diamana White stiff

download.png.70f309c82ad44a20c4a21dd4294734cf.png  Mizuno CLK20 3 hybrid, Speeder stiff

download.png.70f309c82ad44a20c4a21dd4294734cf.png  Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal irons, 4-GW, KBS Taper-Lite stiff

download.png.70f309c82ad44a20c4a21dd4294734cf.png  Mizuno M Craft II putter

Tim Akers

Nashville, TN

i would be interested in testing this watch as i currently don't use such a device.  i use a combination of a yardage book and course knowledge/markers.

Paul Engel
Schenectady, NY

I've used Game Golf Live sensors with a smart watch and my phone, and currently use Golflogix with my iPhone.

What's in the bag

Custom Classic XL, 9, Fujikura Vista Pro 75 stiff

Ping, i20, 15, TFC 707 F (stock) stiff

Idea Black Super Hybrid, 19 Aldila Voodoo stiff

Mizuno MP Fli-hi, 18, DG SL S300, MP 52, 3–6, DG S300, Mizuno MP 62, 7–PW, DG S300

Titleist SM5 50/8, SM5 54/10, SM5 58/8, SM5 52/8, SM5 58/8

Odyssey Black Series #1 34" with black oxide finish

Vice Pro+

1. Mark Johnson, Towson MD
  2. No
  3. Nikon rangefinder

I would love the opportunity to compare the rangefinder to a GPS watch with front/middle/back.  My course tends to have firm and fast greens.  I often end up shooting a yardage to the pin, 150 for example, and then trying to hit it 150, only to have the ball bounce 15 yards to the back or over a green.  When I realize this, I tend to take yardage off the rangefinder, but then I tend to miss short of greens and not get the bounce I was planning on.  A GPS watch might be the solution to land the ball on the front, but on the green, to get the regular bounces I would expect.

Callaway XR16 10.0

Ping G 3 Wood

Ping G 4 Hybrid

Mizuno 850 JPX Forged 4-GW

Callaway MD3 56

Callaway PM 60

Ping Anser 2

Titleist ProV1

1. Matt Rogers - Peoria, AZ
  2. I use my iPhone and Apple watch as GPS devices regularly. Apps like The Grint and Hole 19.  
  3. Depending on the situation, I'll use my phone, watch, or rangefinder.

:ping-small:  G410+  9° Stiff
:cobra-small:  F9 3W
:ping-small:  i210 4-Pw Stiff
:ping-small:  3H
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 52, 56, 60
:ping-small: Sigma
:srixon-small: Zstar

Mark - Texas

i had the original Skycaddie watch. I have using the Garmin Approach S60 for a while. I mostly use it for distance except for Par 3’s where I use a Bushnell range finder. 

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic