Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of golfers' favorite words: "It's in the hole!" "Split the fairway!" "You're dancing!" "It's dry." (OK, that last one isn't the best news, but if you're in tho

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! We've got TEN forum members who are going to see if the SkyCaddie LX5 GPS watch is going to be the best tool for them to hear "Pin high" just a little more often! @AGut

Thanks @GolfSpy MPR! Looking forward to giving this puppy a review from a rangefinder stan!  Also, I have a Pebble Beach Trip coming in August, so pray that COVID doesn't cancel that trip so i ca

Posted Images

I'm in the Houston Tx area

Have not used a GPS device (Phone or watch) but have watched plenty of my buddies fumble with them along the way

Currently Use a Leopold Laser for rangefinding

Thanks for the consideration

RB

Casey Barton

Centerville, Utah

I currently use GolfPad with tags, I have used them for a few years. I have the new shotscope v3 coming Tuesday, I like the idea of it tracking everything automatically.

Currently method is GolfPad on my Samsung watch

Lewis T., Chicago, IL

I currently have a Garmin S2 watch and a Bushnell Tour V2 Laser

I use the Garmin from the tee to about the point I can see the green then the laser...100 to 145 yards or so.

Scott Newell Pullman, WA

I currently use a Skycaddie SG5 that has been great for nearly 10 years. Interested in trying the new SC watch, upgrading to the SX400, or maybe a Garmin that does golf+fitness+music. 

I’m interested in testing out the sky caddie god watch. I currently use a garmin watch that is about 7 years old. I’ve been thinking of upgrading to a new watch. I like the look of the sky caddie watch and would love to test it out. 

Thanks,

Dave

Ken Venezio FtWorth TX

I use an Apple watch with 18 birdies or Hole19 apps and a backup Leupold rangefinder if I need cross bunkers or hazards 

Cheers,

KV

I live in Washington State, western side. I have never used any range finder or watch in my life because I do not think it is that much help.  My current way of determining distance is eyeballing it usually within 5 yards of my buddies range finder.  If I could hit it closer than 5 yards I would be on the senior tour.

Love to try a watch out though since I collect watches.

please consider my entry;

Jeff Stephens, Richfield, Ohio (permanent) Chautauqua NY ( Summer)

currently use a Garmin S2

to determine yardage I utilize my Garmin S2 plus yardage markers on the course in addition to determining pin location (front, middle or back). The Garmin S2 does not give distance to hazards. So that is often a matter of guess, deducting the known distance to the green from the possible distance to the front of the hazard as well as the distance to carry the hazard.

1. Nancy, San Diego, CA
  2. No
  3. Cart dashboard

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED! SkyCaddie LX5 Watch
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic