Very nice review @BrownBearGolf I bought these on a whim on a recent trip to Costco. I have played Footjoy StaSofs, Titleist Players and Perma Soft gloves for many years. I was surprised to find the Kirkland Signature gloves were easily as good as the $19 Perma Softs and very close to the StaSofs and Players gloves. One limitation though is available sizes. Costco doesn't sell Cadet sizes, at least not in my hometown. It's not a big deal, my fingers are somewhere between Cadet and Regular nd the Kirklands work just fine, They are an amazing deal for $5 per glove. After playing one round, I went back and bought more!

It looks like a good day to play golf!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe mine is Kirkland’s Medium/Large size, and they fit great. And yes, I’d say the leather does stretch and give a bit of need be ... and you won’t be disappointed in the comfort. Another a

My only gripe with the Kirkland glove is the logo. 😂 But honestly, you really cannot bear the value. In hot, humid, sweaty Charleston/SC ... these gloves hold up very well. Even converted a fellow gol

Thanks for doing the review.  I've been using and slowly depleting my stock of the 4 pack Callaway gloves and in the market for a restocking.  I bought the last pack on eBay and paid $22 with shipping

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TaketheCannoli said:

Very nice review @BrownBearGolf I bought these on a whim on a recent trip to Costco. I have played Footjoy StaSofs, Titleist Players and Perma Soft gloves for many years. I was surprised to find the Kirkland Signature gloves were easily as good as the $19 Perma Softs and very close to the StaSofs and Players gloves. One limitation though is available sizes. Costco doesn't sell Cadet sizes, at least not in my hometown. It's not a big deal, my fingers are somewhere between Cadet and Regular nd the Kirklands work just fine, They are an amazing deal for $5 per glove. After playing one round, I went back and bought more!

Thanks for watching and for the positive feedback.  I have other reviews on my channel as well.  I agree with you and probably will not buy another name brand glove again!  Take care. 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9degree. Hosel set to -1degree/Nuetral. Aftermarket 10gram front weight and 6.5 gram sliding weight set to fade. Mitsubishi  Tensei AV Blue Stiff 67 “Tipped” half inch

Diablo 5 Wood Nuetral Stock shaft

:taylormade-small: M3 3 Hybrid Mitsubishi Tensei Blue Weight set to fade

:mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-GW KBS C Taper Stiff 1/2 inch longer 

:callaway-small: Mac Daddy 4 54, 58

:odyssey-small: Works Tank Cruiser 7              40 Grams in head and counterbalanced 30 grams inside Super Stroke Fatso Grip

:srixon-small: Z-Star

I kind of have to laugh at the amount of hate that Kirkland gets.  I would say that with any name brand gear, much of what you are paying for is a name.  So, why wouldn't Kirkland gloves be at least halfway decent?  Im sure they go through one of the suppliers that a well-known glove is made by.

I usually play no-name gloves, either Maxfli or Zero Friction One-Size and I find them to be just as good as any Footjoy glove is.  I know this because in the spring I needed gloves and Meijer was sold out of the ZF gloves and I wasn't going to pay $17 for a leather Maxfli glove, so I did the Footjoy 2-pack and they were just meh.  I was like, "whats so great about these Footjoy gloves again???"

• Like 1

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Irons: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* and Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 Blue Ion 54*

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

I’m solidly on the fence: I buy Kirkland gloves and use them exclusively for all practice/range sessions....

When I get to the 1st tee out comes the Titleist player’s glove. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Haha 2

24CC2B3B-0E46-4165-97D1-F1CA4C5041C8.png

Great glove with a great price!  They hold up really well and haven't had the problem of them crusting after a few months of using them.  I'd definitely buying more when I need to!  Can't go wrong with that price point! 

I've been buying and using the Kirkland gloves since last year.  Pleased with them, haven't had some of the durability issues others have mentioned.  They do stretch a bit over time, but I've experienced that with higher priced gloves from other manufacturers, so it isn't an issue for me.

Bought two four-packs a month or two ago, all four gloves are going strong.  We've been having the gulf coast humidity portion of our summer, have had to rotate gloves each round and weekend.  It could mitigate some of the wear issues.  <shrug>

Overall I'm pleased, which may be pretty obvious by my having bought two fourpacks this year.

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 10*, Aldila RIP Alpha 80 X, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, Matrix 8m3 X, 42"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1-PW Vibration Matched Golden Rams, RIP Tour 115 R (reshaft project); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, DGS300; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; Golden Ram TW276, DGS; Golden Ram TW282, DGS; Ram Troon Grind 56*, DGS
LW:  Maltby Design 60*, 1.05 sole, DGS; Maltby Design 60* 1.05 sole, NV105
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, or TM TP5

16 minutes ago, NRJyzr said:

I've been buying and using the Kirkland gloves since last year.  Pleased with them, haven't had some of the durability issues others have mentioned.  They do stretch a bit over time, but I've experienced that with higher priced gloves from other manufacturers, so it isn't an issue for me.

Bought two four-packs a month or two ago, all four gloves are going strong.  We've been having the gulf coast humidity portion of our summer, have had to rotate gloves each round and weekend.  It could mitigate some of the wear issues.  <shrug>

Overall I'm pleased, which may be pretty obvious by my having bought two fourpacks this year.

Are you finding their sizes match up pretty well to other brands?  You know, at some point we're going to start seeing "Kirkland" adorn tour player hats, shirts, and bags... and there goes the bargain pricing 🤣.

Don't take my word for it happening; https://mygolfspy.com/costco-kirkland-signature-wedge-lands-on-usga-list/

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Are you finding their sizes match up pretty well to other brands?  You know, at some point we're going to start seeing "Kirkland" adorn tour player hats, shirts, and bags... and there goes the bargain pricing 🤣.

Don't take my word for it happening; https://mygolfspy.com/costco-kirkland-signature-wedge-lands-on-usga-list/

I would say fairly reasonable.  I'm a cadet medium, been buying kirkland small, they're about as snug as any other small size gloves are.  Maybe ever so slightly larger.

• Like 1

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 10*, Aldila RIP Alpha 80 X, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, Matrix 8m3 X, 42"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1-PW Vibration Matched Golden Rams, RIP Tour 115 R (reshaft project); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, DGS300; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; Golden Ram TW276, DGS; Golden Ram TW282, DGS; Ram Troon Grind 56*, DGS
LW:  Maltby Design 60*, 1.05 sole, DGS; Maltby Design 60* 1.05 sole, NV105
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, or TM TP5

Love the Kirklands!  They run a little larger.  I wear M/L for Titleist gloves, and M for Kirklands.  Both feel the same, but Kirklands are 30% of the price.

Driver: Taylormade M5 9.5* Tensei Stiff

Woods:  Orlimar Tri-metal 13* and 17* original stiff flex shafts (also have the SF-302 iron set 2-SW)

Irons: Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 3-PW

Wedges: Vokey 50*, Harry Taylor 56* and 60*

Putter: Bettinardi BB1 (original)

IMO nothing feels like a Titleist Players glove but the Kirkland are nice enough, especially for the coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------------

Driver:   :srixon-small: z785 10.5 - Miyazaki Kaula Mizo 5 R-flex

Fairway:srixon-small: f65 15* and 19* - Miyazaki Kaula Mizo 5 R-flex

Irons:Hogan: PTxPro 4-PW - UST Mamiya Recoil 780 F4

Wedges: :taylormade-small: HiToe 50*-54*-60* stock steel shafts

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red Sightline - double-bend black steel 34"

+1 on the KSIG gloves. Been using them for about a year now ever since i discovered them. I normally wear a cadet size but i wear the small in these and they fit just fine. I play about 10 rounds each on these before pulling out a new pair. At the price point, that amounts to $.50 extra per round of golf with these gloves. No issues with sweat playing in SoCal heat.

• Like 1

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max D 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 70g 6.0 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Rangefinder : TecTecTec ULT-X

Pushcart : Currently Testing Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.7

• 1 month later...

I personally really like it, it's a really good price for what it is.

• Like 1

:nike-small: Vapor Pro 9* Driver

:callaway-small: XR 16 3 Wood

:cobra-small:King F7 3&4 Hybrids

:mizuno-small:JPX 900 Forged P-5 Irons

:callaway-small:MD3 50* Wedge

Kirkland Signature 52*&56* Wedges

:taylormade-small:Ghost Spider Putter

:bridgestone-small:Tour B RXS

Yep actually tried on a new FJ glove my friend gave me. It felt too thick. The Ksig gloves are thin and I actually like that it makes me feel more connected to my club.

Driver : :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max D 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Black 70g 6.0 Stiff

Woods : :benhogan-small: GS53 3 Wood 14* Mitsubish Tensei Blue 73g Regular

Hybrids: :callaway-small: XR Project X Stiff (3&4)

Irons : :callaway-small: Mavrik True Temper Elevate 95 Stiff Steel (5-PW,AW)

Wedges : File:Kirkland Signature logo.svg - Wikimedia Commons 52, 56, 60 

Putter : :taylormade-small:Spider Red

Bag : Datrek lightweight cart bag

Ball :  :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Rangefinder : TecTecTec ULT-X

Pushcart : Currently Testing Motocaddy M5 GPS DHC Electric Push Cart

SoCal, USA

Right handed HDCP 16.7

I've had 5 or 6 of these gloves. They hold up pretty well. For the money, they are tough to beat. In my opinion, if they don't hold up as long as the premium gloves, you are getting 4 of them for the price of 1, and 4 will last longer than one will.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Costco raised the price to $22.99 from $19.99, I would still consider buying them.Screenshot_20201101-115019_Costco.jpeg

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :cobra-small: F9 driver 9* stiff shaft 

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* regular shaft

Hybrids:  :nike-small: Vapor Flex  3 hybrid regular shaft 

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Ben Hogan BHB01 blade

Ball:  :Snell: Black

Bag: 2015 Ogio Chamber Cart Bag & 2018 MyGolfSpy Stand Bag

• 1 month later...

Love them, they last and last and also work great in the wet.

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Epic Hybrid 18 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway Clubs

Callaway Big Bertha Putter - for when it is wet

La Jolla Putter with Flat Car Grip.

Preferred ball - Currently Costco Kirkland Performance 3 Piece but Seed 001 is preferred.

On 8/4/2020 at 12:16 PM, keveng said:

I like them as they fit correctly, large for 8”.   I have had problems with the seems blowing out. Of the 4 pack the 1st went about 12 rounds, 2nd didn’t finish 3, 3rd has gone 10 with no issues so far.  Failure mode for me have been at the seams.  However, they were at different points, inside of index finger and heel, so that suggests manufacturing issues vs a design issue.  For $20 they are worth it as I tend to wear down gloves quickly anyways.  Although if the 4th lasts less than 10 I may say not worth it.  I usually wear out the heel area.   

As an update to the 4th pair in the pack.  
they didn’t last 2 rounds (21 holes) before the seam on the outside, heel, blew out.  Gloves were comfortable, fit well, good price point, and had decent grip.  But, the durability is an embarrassment.  Bought 3 “premium” Bridgestone somethings.  Fit just as well, leather is softer, better grip in normal, hot, cold, and rain.  Best of all were on close out at local store for $6 instead of normal $30.  Have 5 rounds on first pair and they show none of the usual heel wear from my grip and none of the seems show any stretching/fraying.   
I had high hopes for the K-sigs, I don’t care what the logo on my glove is, it went well with my PXG driver lol.  But... the durability was so bad I just can’t recommend them.  

• Like 2

PXG gen2X, 10.5, Adila NV nxt 65s

Tour Edge CBX 3t 16.5, HZDUS Yellow 6.0S

3&4 hybrid Cobra AmpCell S shaft

5-PW Callaway Mavrik Pro, Project X LZ 105 6.0

GW&SW Cobra AmpCell TT Dynalite 90 S

60 Bettinardi forged, TT Gold S200

Srixon ZStar

• 3 weeks later...

So after having just picked up a pair of the Footjoy Weathersof (2 for $19) on Amazon and being quite unimpressed with their quality (thin and synthetic feel), I stumbled on a eBay listing for Kirkland Signature gloves.  A total of 7 gloves for $24.95.  I opted for the large since that seems to be what fits me best in the Callaway's I've been using and the Footjoy.  They arrived today and wow, are they ever soft and very similar quality to the Callaway.  The size L fits perfect.

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

These did not come OEM packaged so I don't know if they are seconds.  All the gloves have a QC stamp inside and every one fits the same. I don't see anything that stands out as a fit or cosmetic blemish.  At even the typical $4.50-$5.00/glove price, they certainly look hard to beat.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

I bought these & use them all the time.  They work just fine.  At that price, I really don't care how long they last.  So I switch out for a new one each round.  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     TSi2 9* Project X HZRDUS RDX Smoke C3 setting

Fairways   HZRDUS Smoke 13.5* & 19* C3 setting

Driving Iron:   U500 17* Fujikura Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   T300 4 & 5 iron, T200 6 - W Project X 6.0 1* up

Wedges   SM7 48*, 52*, 56*

Putter    Newport 2

Ball   2020 ProV1

Just bought another pack of them at Costco. Best price/performance ratio on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------------

Driver:   :srixon-small: z785 10.5 - Miyazaki Kaula Mizo 5 R-flex

Fairway:srixon-small: f65 15* and 19* - Miyazaki Kaula Mizo 5 R-flex

Irons:Hogan: PTxPro 4-PW - UST Mamiya Recoil 780 F4

Wedges: :taylormade-small: HiToe 50*-54*-60* stock steel shafts

Putter:  :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red Sightline - double-bend black steel 34"