Sign in to follow this  
Lakeeriegolfer

Golfblueprint.com Thoughts?

Our Sponsors

Reaching out to the forum to see if I can gather people's thoughts on this.  I had never heard of golfblueprint.com until today and was going through the form they have you to fill out, and I thought of MGS and wondered if anyone had done it.  I didn't see anything when I searched for it.  

I think this seems like some kind of lessons or instruction through the internet.  I am not sure of the price or what it entails, but I am going to try it out and see where it leads. 

1.) Price

2.) What you get. Videos, documents, drills, etc. 

3.) How long it lasts?  Is it ongoing or a defined length of time. 

4.) Anything else I can think of. 

I submitted my form response as I also submit this, so I will report out on response times and any other info I can for my fellow Spies. 

• Like 2

Driver: Taylormade M5 10.5*. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  2019 Callaway Chromesoft X with Triple Track

Alright, I received a reply from the form I submitted. 

1.) Price. $200 minimum to start with a 2 week trial, then $250 a month to continue. 

2.) You get one long meeting and then a 2 week practice plan with the trial.  Then if you continue going it turns into ongoing emails and texts between you and the creators. 

3.) 2 weeks, then it is monthly.

Personally, this is too pricey for me.  If I had known what it was going in I probably wouldn't have spent the 20 minutes or so filling out the form.  $250 around what I spend monthly in greens fees, and that just feels like too much for non in person lessons.  I am sure I could find a package at a course somewhere near me to get a lesson every other week during the summer with a pro in person for less than the $1,000 that this costs for 4 months. I'm sure this is going to be helpful to someone, maybe who doesn't have great lessons available, but not for me. 

Here are the breakdowns of the 2 price points.  

GolfBlueprint Price 1.jpg

GolfBlueprint Price 2.jpg

Driver: Taylormade M5 10.5*. 3-Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero, 15*. Hybrid: Taylormade RBZ 19*. Irons: Taylormade rac LT 3-PW. Wedges: Vokey F-Grind 52*, 58*. Putter: Rife 2-Bar Blade Putter.  2019 Callaway Chromesoft X with Triple Track