TESTERS WANTED! ×

Cobra Speedzone Big Tour

casey_0507

Haven't seen much love for the Big Tour, so thought I'd throw my two cents out there. 

Coming from a Cobra F9 3/4, wanted something lower loft and a bit deeper head in a similar profile, which the Big Tour meets perfectly. 

Did a very small comparison against the Sim Ti Rocket 14* and while I liked it, felt more consistent with the Big Tour with a more preferred ball flight (mid flight and penetrating). 

The Sim was pretty, but the head has a slightly odd look for some reason. 

Anyways, I'm decently high swing speed but tendency with fairways is to spin them a bit much. Usually carry is 240-245 with little roll. 

I feel like I can carry the Big Tour 260-265 and get 10-15 yds of till which for me is good. 

Had a forced 240 carry to the flag the other day and hit a "soft" Big Tour that landed about 255 on the green and stopped by pitch mark(greens were soft with rain). 

Was super surprised by that carry number as with my F9 would have been a big swing to get it there. 

I feel like the Big Tour is a better looking better sized Sim with extremely similar performance. 

very underrated, don't be afraid to give 'er a try. 

Srixon Z565 9.5* Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x

Cobra F7 13.5* Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff

Vokey SM6 50, 54. 58

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to give this a follow. Still really liking the Big Tour, launches easily for me with a flat penetrating flight. Very long, which I'm normally high spin is a very welcome sight. 

Cannot recommend this thing enough. 

Srixon Z565 9.5* Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6x

Cobra F7 13.5* Aldila Tour Blue 75x

Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5* Aldila Tour Blue 85x

Cobra Amp Forged 4-PW KBS Tour Stiff

Vokey SM6 50, 54. 58