Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Playing a Yellow/Orange/Red/Green Ball

10 hours ago, Erik-M said:

I use vice pro plus lime or red and they are fantastic!!a great quality ball and you can see them fly the whole way, and no one tries to steel my ball!! Here's the red ones, I altruistic don't have pictures of the green. 20200619_134105.jpg.7181014ae1c8b908975b9caa5ab49ef9.jpg

Whoah, that's bright!

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* w/ Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons : Wilson D7 Forged 4-P

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line

AKA the #FourPuttPrince. 👑

I've been searching for a ball I can see in the air after a drive- Since i play alone so often- but to no avail, the best for my eyes so far has been the neon yellow from Snell, but it seems if its overcast I lose those in the air quicker than white balls. Balls I've tried: Novik Orange(got wise), Vice Pro Red, Snell MTB Yellow,  Titleist AVX yellow. None of them are great for finding, I hear Blue is a nightmare, and fluorescent green isn't much better. If someone ever finds the perfect color, lemme know!

Right Handed, My Bag:   M2 Driver 9 Degree Stiff shaft (2017);    RBZ Black 3W Ventus Stiff;   F7 3 Hybrid;   4-9 Iron Sub 70 699 Pro's standard length +2 lie stiff S300's;   48 Degree Sub 70 KBS Tour stiff shaft;    Bombtech 52/56/60 stock stiff shafts;   Evenroll Tour Stroke Putter 34 Inch  Gravity Grip;   Snell MTB.  I live in Southern Utah, 17 Handicap.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:04 PM, Erik-M said:

I use vice pro plus lime or red and they are fantastic!!a great quality ball and you can see them fly the whole way, and no one tries to steel my ball!! Here's the red ones, I altruistic don't have pictures of the green. 20200619_134105.jpg.7181014ae1c8b908975b9caa5ab49ef9.jpg

I strongly considered those when I played with Vice for a bit, but ended up with their lime green color. 

I’ll also add that Vice has the best logo of the bunch, the best box presentation and amazing accessories as well. 👌🏼 

Driver: :ping-small: G410 SFT 10.5*

3W: :cobra-small:  Speedzone 14.5*

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS2 19* & 21*

Irons: image.png.ec9b0a77ef708074b5547162186659f4.png  Forged Tec One Length (5i-GW)

Wedges: image.png.3c33ed301e51199de9e62f474f52b6e0.png T22 55* & 59*

Putter: image.png.f53011d6b358811f2c4cdcc166aeeffa.png  002 Mid-Mallet

Ball:  Callaway Chrome Soft LS & :Snell: Prime-X

image.png

10 hours ago, Net Double said:

I've been searching for a ball I can see in the air after a drive- Since i play alone so often- but to no avail, the best for my eyes so far has been the neon yellow from Snell, but it seems if its overcast I lose those in the air quicker than white balls. Balls I've tried: Novik Orange(got wise), Vice Pro Red, Snell MTB Yellow,  Titleist AVX yellow. None of them are great for finding, I hear Blue is a nightmare, and fluorescent green isn't much better. If someone ever finds the perfect color, lemme know!

I’ve had success with the neon green balls lately. I played a box of the Callaway softs which worked nicely. Giving the OnCore Elixir in lime green a shot next followed by the Cut DC yellow. 

I got my girlfriend a couple sleeves of the Cut matte pink and we had a lot of trouble tracking them as they came down to the fairway— didn’t have the same issue with Callaway pinks. 

Driver: Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* w/ Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons : Wilson D7 Forged 4-P

Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab V-Line

AKA the #FourPuttPrince. 👑

• 2 weeks later...

I like yellow yellow optic colored balls. Easier to see, find and identify.  I lose white balls off the clubface especially from the tee and I drive I my playing partners crazy constantly asking "where did it go?" Hint: not down the middle.

Srixon Z stars xvs, snell mtb x, provs, are the favorites but I got some white snell mtb-x w/american flags that i like a lot.

Edited by SlowNLow

I played the Callaway Chrome soft Truvis in yellow for 3 years and I can see them in the air and on the ground so much better than a white ball, or even a solid colored ball.

Mavrik 9* Driver / Mavrik 15* 3W / Callaway Razr Fit 18* 5W (stiff graphite, standard)

Callaway X2hot pro 2 hybrid, Taylormade GAPR High 4 (stiff graphite, standard)

Sub 70  699/Pro combo 5 - PW (stiff graphite, standard length, 1 deg upright lie)

Cleveland CBX2 50* & 54* / Ping Glide 2.0 60*

Odysee Triple Track 10 Putter / Chrome Soft Truvis Yellow