Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Help me fill out my bag!

Picked up golf again after playing on/off for a while. Been playing consistently since May and hoping to stay with it for the long term now that I'm taking lessons and plan to for the rest of the year. Wondering what additional clubs I need. I'm trying to figure out what woods/hybrids/driver combo would go well with what I have now. I'm also asking for a friend who needs help as well (he just bought Ping irons but needs other stuff in the bag).

Set #1

Mizuno MX-25 Irons (about a decade old, but want to get better before I buy a new set of irons or even get a fitting). I have a 4 and 3 iron but don't even carry it because I can't hit it.

Old TaylorMade driver

52 Vokey SM7

58 Ping Glide 2.0

Ping G400 4H

Set #2

Ping G410 Irons

Ping G400 4H

PIng G400 Driver

58 Vokey SM7

[Needs something between the UW and 58 I think...]

Thanks!

Damn... I couldn't even.

I'd ask the instructor for some advice. He's the guy that is with you. In an equipment forum like this one you can get tons of recommendations and such. But again... I'd start with the guy on the ground you're working with. At this time anyway.

Good luck! 🏌️‍♂️

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour