Our Sponsors

On 7/19/2020 at 10:24 AM, jlukes said:

Unicorn shafts only exist for people that don’t get fit and randomly buy shafts based on what they read or watch online. 

If one gets a proper fitting then they’d come away with shafts that fit their swing rather than burning through money on the 2nd hand market with trial and error. 

I agree with this. I have a GC2 simulator so I am always tinkering around buying different shafts. Finally decided to get fit for a new shaft and I'm glad I did. Went with the Ventus blue and absolutely love it. For me, it was much better than anything else I tested.

On 7/20/2020 at 11:50 AM, sumadoggie said:

Boop beep beep.  Me golf robot.  Me only play what me told to play.  Meep boop bop.  

Lighten up dude.  Plenty of fitting has happened here.  Golf - and golf equipment - is fun.  Jeez.

Fitters also do not have EVERY shaft available to test out, only a select few. If you have an idea what you like / what works for you why wouldn’t you explore the market further... 

Driver: TaylorMade M2 10.5 / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi Silver 60 S

3 Wood: TaylorMade M2 15.0 / Mitsubishi Kuro Kage TiNi Silver 70 S

5 Wood: Ping G20 18.5 / TFC 169F S

Irons: Mizuno 921 Forged 4-5, Mizuno 921 Tour 6-9 / Nippon Modus 3 120 S

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 46, 50, 54 & 58 / Nippon Modus Wedge 115

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV