TESTERS WANTED! ×

Putting Mat

LeftyHawk

This arrived today. I've had different putting mats in the past, but after seeing ads pop up on Facebook over the past months I  decided to check out the website.  I  was surprised to see that they made a Lefty version.  After much thought,  I pulled the trigger. 

This one is way better built that one's I've had in the past.  The putting surface is much better quality than the others and even looks like grass ( looks like they used a picture of a putting surface for the mat) anyhow,  looks great.

The cool part is other than the mat is all solid wood! The ball return is attached with magnets, and has a back stop for those rouge shots.

After a couple of putts I learned quickly that my basement floor is not level.  Trying to putt down the line didn't work as the ball follows the floor, so a slight adjustment on my part and I was able to arc it into either hole. Something to address before winter sets in.

There's some videos on YouTube and the company website,  if you're thinking about a putting mat, I strongly recommend this one.

Chris 

20200723_092411.jpg

20200723_091856.jpg

20200723_091839.jpg

Far and Sure......

:callaway-small:          GBB Epic  11*             

:callaway-small:               GBB Epic 7W (Heavenwood)

:ping-small::             G410 4 thru GW

:callaway-logo-1:   MD3 54*,60*                                                         

:cleveland-small:         Huntington Beach Soft #4

:bridgestone-small:   Tour B RX

This arrived today. I've had different putting mats in the past, but after seeing ads pop up on Facebook over the past months I  decided to check out the website.  I  was surprised to see that they made a Lefty version.  After much thought,  I pulled the trigger. 
This one is way better built that one's I've had in the past.  The putting surface is much better quality than the others and even looks like grass ( looks like they used a picture of a putting surface for the mat) anyhow,  looks great.
The cool part is other than the mat is all solid wood! The ball return is attached with magnets, and has a back stop for those rouge shots.
After a couple of putts I learned quickly that my basement floor is not level.  Trying to putt down the line didn't work as the ball follows the floor, so a slight adjustment on my part and I was able to arc it into either hole. Something to address before winter sets in.
There's some videos on YouTube and the company website,  if you're thinking about a putting mat, I strongly recommend this one.
Chris 

20200723_092411.jpg.7b095693113bf7fc06a23d4fca64c67c.jpg
20200723_091856.jpg.c9cba4da7d85f4e4488cb123915af73a.jpg
20200723_091839.jpg.e4f6fe2e84a5a945ad2b0b4f489eee3e.jpg

This mat has been getting a lot of attention recently. Please follow up with your thoughts and how it translates to the course.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I keep seeing this popup on Facebook as well, in those raffle pages. Just from looking at the box they look no more interesting than the cheaper putting mats with that same style. All I have is a cheap rollout one and a large BirdieBall one that sits in the garage. I’ve been eyeing these a lot, would be a nice addition to the “office”

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---