Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (9) Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay! Please excuse the obvious song par

Who wants to join me ( @GolfSpy Stroker ) and take a trip to ZipCity? These lucky 9 do! @artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT

@artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT @fozcycle   Congrats everyone!  Once again, a heck of a testing lineup!  Guys, let's

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Mike Marietta GA

Cleveland rtx3

56 Degree 10 bounce

Safety First. Stay in play!

Robert / Detroit, MI

Cleveland Reg 588: 56-14 & 52-8

Replacement loft: Same as above

Thank you

Edited by RB3

Driver: Ping Anser 9.5
3 Wood: Taylormade RBZ
3 Hybrid: Titleist 913H
Irons: Taylormade P790 4 - PW
Wedges: Cleveland Reg 588 56; 52
                 Bobby Jones Jesse Ortiz 60
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Steve / Raleigh

Cleveland  588

Loft You would Choose 56

18 hours ago, EEZurg said:

Mark in Lake Zurich, IL

Currently playing Cleveland RTX 3

Would prefer 56 Sand wedge

Nice - my dad lives in Lake Zurich and is always looking for people to play with.

Drew/Winter Park, FL

Currently in CG12 52, RTX3 56, RTX3 60

Need more zip on the 52, would love to test the 52 out. Lefty!

Thanks!

Edited by ddonovan05

Tom, Fairfax Station, Va

Callaway MD3 (50 & 54) and Callaway PM Grind (58)

Driver:  Callaway Epic Flash, Fujikura Pro 2.0 stiff

3 wood:  Callaway Epic Flash

3 Hybrid:   TaylorMade M2

4 Hybrid:  TaylorMade M2

Irons:  5 iron -PW PXG 0211, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 stiff

50 and 54 degree wedges:  Callaway MD3

58 degree wedge:  Callaway PM grind

Putter:  TaylorMade Ardmore 3

•  

I love a good wedge...

Alan / SOMD

Current Wedges PING Glide 52° & 58°

Loft of choice for the Zip: 46°

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

19 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Elson, Southgate, Michigan

Vokeys SM4 48 degrees, oil can 52 degrees, SM5 56 degrees and SM6 58 degrees.

60 Low bounce.

I could also use a 50 Mid and a 56 low, to replace the 4 wedges for 3. 🏌️‍♂️⛳ But that is me being greedy. 

Todd rock hill sc

mizuno s18 52 and 58 both with 8 degree bounce

56 low bounce