Testers Announced Cleveland Zip Core Wedge

21 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Tucker - Mohrsville, PA
Titleist sm6 54 degree, Ping tour-s 50 degree

A good 56 degree would be great to try.

Devin - Huntington NY

Currently playing Cobra King Black wedges 54 and 58. Would be open to try either or! Would be nice to shred bethpage with these. 

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Wes / Eden Prairie Minnesota

Tour Edge Exotics 

58°

Grant / Cleveland, OH

Cleveland RTX4 (50, 56, 60)

Loft You would Choose: 56 mid OR 60 low 

#buttercuts

TESTERS WANTED (9)

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

How to Apply

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

Marc, Denver, Colorado

currently play rtx 4 60, rtx2 52 and 56

56 or 60 would be great to test out.

thanks 

Taylor made M4

ping g410 sft 3 and 5 wood

sub70 699 irons

Vokey 46,50,54,60

scotty cameron

Hines, Minnesota 

I have been playing Cleveland wedges for year and would love to see how the new Zipcore wedge compares to my rx4 wedges. Cleveland has been making good wedges for years and it would be fun to see if the Zipcore is even better yet.

52°,56°,60°

David/Monroe, WA

Cobra King Black

54* SW.. 

Would love to test these with the Srixon Z-Stars I have with the MGS logo on them...

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

TESTERS WANTED (9)

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

How to Apply

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

Andrew.     Ashburn virginia

MD4 56/10

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Cleveland Zip Core Wedge
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic