Testers Announced Cleveland Zip Core Wedge

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (9) Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay! Please excuse the obvious song par

Who wants to join me ( @GolfSpy Stroker ) and take a trip to ZipCity? These lucky 9 do! @artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT

@artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT @fozcycle   Congrats everyone!  Once again, a heck of a testing lineup!  Guys, let's

Posted Images

Max Harmon, Dallas Texas

I currently play Edel wedges (LH)

I would love to test a 60 degree (LH) preferably one with 14+ degrees of bounce. The wedge’s finish does not matter to me at all 

Edited by Max Harmon
22 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Anthony kane/ san francisco, CA 

clevland full face 56

loft: 58

Stephen  / Upland, CA

Cleveland RTX 3 60 & 56 degree

60 degree

Hope all is safe and healthy

D- Taylormade R11

3H & 4H- Callaway XR

6- PW - Callaway XR pro

56 & 60 degree- Cleveland RTX 3

Odyssey White Hot Mallet 

Callaway Chrome Soft matte orange

Joe  / Boston MA (play in the greater Boston area)

Currently play a smorgasbord of wedges:

- 50* 10 MD3

- 54* 14 W Vokey SM6

- 60* TM Hi-Toe

Would love to test a 56* mid (or 54*) for a versatile wedge around the green. I could benefit from a little more loft. 
The full sole in the same loft would also be fun to try - as my middle wedge has a high bounce and I play a lot of wet conditions up here in NE.

Dan / South Lyon Michigan

Wedges currently played:

46 degree Cleveland  sm4 - 8 degrees of bounce

52 degree ping i2

56 and 60 degree Vokey sm5 with 10 degrees of bounce

I would choose a 50 degree with 10 degrees of bounce to take the place of my 52 degree ping.

You can shave more strokes by eliminating 3 putts than you can driving it 300 yards.

Mike, Charleston/SC

Vokey SM7 in 54° and 58°

GW in either 46° or 48°

There was a time when Cleveland Golf dominated the wedge market with their 588 Tour Action wedges ... seemed like every golfer had at least 1 of them in their bags. And it appears as though they’re making a comeback. 💪🏼 Excited by this opportunity 

The 🙌🏼

First name/City State: Alex Hofeldt/ Ingleside, Illinois

Current Wedge Played: Wilson Staff 50 and 54 and Taylormade HiToe 60 w/c-taper lites stiff in all. 

Loft You would Choose: 52 or 56

Edited by alexhofeldt

M5 Taylormade w/Hazrds Yellow (small batch)

Ping G410 Hybrid w/Evenflow protoype

Taylormade 4-PW P-750 w/C-Taper Lite 

Taylormade HiToe 50, 54, 60 w/project-x 

Scotty Squareback or Spyder X 

• StrokerAce changed the title to Testers Announced Cleveland Zip Core Wedge
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic