Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (9) Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay! Please excuse the obvious song par

Who wants to join me ( @GolfSpy Stroker ) and take a trip to ZipCity? These lucky 9 do! @artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT

@artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT @fozcycle   Congrats everyone!  Once again, a heck of a testing lineup!  Guys, let's

Posted Images

Dylan/Buffalo, NY

cleveland 60* and 52*

52* is old and beat up, could use a replacement.

If selected, I’m hoping it will make me realize I need 3 more new wedges. 

23 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Ty Cleveland Ohio

I would replace the Titleist 56 degree, that's easily 10 yrs old. I have a 60 and a 52 both Cleveland that I use as well

23 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Duncan, Bryn Athyn, Pennsylvania

1972 Wilson Staff Triple Duty (55*)

54* Sand Wedge

Birch harbor, Maine

callaway md3 56 degree and callaway md4 60 degree 

would love to try a 52, 56, 60 

Edited by Jimmabean

I haven’t played golf for very long, 4 years so far but really enjoy the game and improving my game every chance I get 

Steve /chicago, Illinois 

56 degree maltby (that has gotten old in the tooth  Like me😃)

56 degree would be great to test

Tyler / Fort Worth, TX

Current wedges : Cleveland RTX-4 50*, 54*, 58* all mid bounce

Would love to test any of those same lofts with mid or high bounce, 54* mid if I had to choose just one.

Nick Denver, CO

Current: Vokey SM7 50, 56, 60

would love to test the 54, 56 or 60

At Scratch Golf Greens we install backyard greens and short game systems and I’d like to give my customers perspective on more than just Titleist Wedges.

Todd Lemas, Henderson, NV

Cleveland 588 RTX 53, 56, 60

Adams Hybrid Irons, Cleveland wedges 50,53,56,60, Nike Method Putter, Callaway 3 wood, Ping g25 Driver.