Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (9) Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay! Please excuse the obvious song par

Who wants to join me ( @GolfSpy Stroker ) and take a trip to ZipCity? These lucky 9 do! @artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT

@artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT @fozcycle   Congrats everyone!  Once again, a heck of a testing lineup!  Guys, let's

Posted Images

On 7/23/2020 at 12:40 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Matthew/Richmond texas

Mizuno 52 degree,Cleveland 56 and 60 degree

Would love a Cleveland 52 to complete my wedge set.Im also a left handed golfer

Matthew/Richmond texas

Mizuno 52 degree,Cleveland 56 and 60 degree

Would love a Cleveland 52 to complete my wedge set.Im also a left handed golfer

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Clint Allen 

Indianola, Iowa 

currently playing Mizuno T7s 52,56,58.

i would choose 52, 56, 60

Sachin- Shaker Heights, OH

Vokey SM7 in 50,54,and 58

I would like to test the zipscore in 58 degrees. Thanks

Sachin Singh

Cleveland Ohio

Highschool Golfer @University School

WITB: SIM 10.5, SIM max 3-wood, Titleist 818 H2 hybrid, P790 UDI, P790 irons, 50, 54, 58 Vokey SM7 wedges, Spider X putter

Brett 

I have the following spoons...

Vokey SM 7 Chrome. I wish I had a raw finish, and the ability to drop and stop a little better.

Thank you for the opportunity!

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Adam St. Louis MO

Mack daddy 3s 

50 AW