Our Sponsors

Paul/ Dartmouth, MA

52 Wilson Gap

standard TaylorMade Sand wedge

Looking to upgrade all clubs, as current set is getting tired.  Would love to try the 52 degree.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (9) Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay! Please excuse the obvious song par

Who wants to join me ( @GolfSpy Stroker ) and take a trip to ZipCity? These lucky 9 do! @artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT

@artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT @fozcycle   Congrats everyone!  Once again, a heck of a testing lineup!  Guys, let's

Posted Images

On 7/23/2020 at 10:40 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Cole / Scottsdale, AZ 

RTX 4

On 7/23/2020 at 10:40 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (9)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the nine testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

Titleist sm7 54 deg

woodland hills, CA

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra King F9 Speedback (7.5°), Fujikura Atmos TourSpec Black 7 X-Stiff, Lamkin REL Connect
3W:  :taylormade-small: M2 (15°),  Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) X-Stiff, GolfPride MMC
21° Hybrid: :titelist-small:  910H, Diamana Blue board Stiff, GolfPride MMC
4-PW: :cobra-small: King Forged Tec, 1° up, UST Mamiya Recoil ES F4, GolfPride MMC align 
50°
:vokey-small: SM6 50.08F, DG S200, GolfPride BV Tour Velvet s
54°: :vokey-small: Vokey TVD 54.M, GolfPride MMC
60°
:vokey-small: Vokey TVD 60.V, GolfPride MMC
Putter: :scotty-small:  Cameron & Crown, Newport 2 
Ball: Vice Pro+ Neon Lime / :titelist-small: AVX Tour Yellow
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos

Nathan / Atlanta, Georgia 

I currently use a an oldddd Cleveland RTX-2 52 and 56

I would love to review a 52/54/56 loft. Hit at the range 3 days a week, play twice a week so will definitely give it an accurate review! Thanks ⛳️ 

Chad Davidson

Live in Cleveland Ohio

Currently  play Cobra golf king Mim wedge 56 degree

would like to try a 54 degree

Chad D

Barrett, St. Louis Missouri

Currently use a 58° RTX4 and 52° and 60° Lucky Wedges (which are surprisingly good tbh..)

I wouldn't mind a 56 to bridge my gap but I would use a 52° the most in testing 

Patrick Osbahr 

Raleigh, North Carolina 

Current wedges: left handed Cleveland CBX Full Face 56(bent to 55) and 60(bent to 59) degrees. 

I would like to try a left handed 54 or 56 degree wedge in this style.