Our Sponsors

3 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

TESTERS WANTED (10)

Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay!

Please excuse the obvious song parody from such a classic movie. But that’s exactly how you may feel if you are selected as one of the 10 testers for Cleveland Golf’s new Zip Core wedges. 

These wedges have a lot of technology going on besides the two extra grooves Cleveland has placed on the face.  So yes, you will get more spin, but also more consistency.

RTX ZipCore.jpg

Testers Wanted

We are looking for TEN dedicated golfers who will provide an in depth 4 to 6-week commitment to testing a Zip Core wedge in the  loft of your choice.  Testing is open to golfers who reside in the US.  

How to Apply

In a post below, please provide the following information. 

First name/City State

Current Wedge Played

Loft You would Choose

That's it, we'll be choosing the testers late next week, so check back to see if you have been selected!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS WANTED (9) Zip-a Dee-Doo-Dah, Zip-e-Dee-ay. My, oh what a wonderful day. Plenty of Zip Core wedges headed our way. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-ay! Please excuse the obvious song par

Who wants to join me ( @GolfSpy Stroker ) and take a trip to ZipCity? These lucky 9 do! @artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT

@artful_golfer @mr.hicksta @Reesedw @dhartmann34 @Shankster @tchat07 @BrownBearGolf @TBT @fozcycle   Congrats everyone!  Once again, a heck of a testing lineup!  Guys, let's

Posted Images

love to try these new Zip cores wedges

Tim/Osprey Florida

Current Wedge Playingare callaway mack daddy 54 and 54 degrees

Loft  54 & 58 will try either one

thanks

Tim

Matt here from WI. I am currently playing Vokey SM8's 46, 50, 54, 58, and 62. I would love to review a 60 degree left handed if they have it. If they do not have that I would love to review a 56 degree left handed. Good luck everyone. I have seen a review of these and these things look like they make the ball ripp backward on the greens.

Well...new wedges from Cleveland....SOUNDS OUTSTANDING !!!

This is the Ole' Billy Baroo...and I am the right guy to test these wedges

First name/City State......Bill from Westland Michigan

Current Wedge Played.....That fool Sully at Bomb Tech sold me three (52-56-60), and they hit them all over the field, NEED HELP TODAY!

Loft You would Choose...somewhere around a 54 and a 58

Dave/Lancaster, CA

Titleist SM5; (50, 54, 60)

I would choose 58 Mid

Current Bag....

Titleist 913 D3 8.5* Stiff

Mizuno F60 4FW

Titleist 818 3Hyb XS

Honma TW747 4Hyb XS

Mizuno MP32s, 5-PW, TTDGS100

Titleist SM6 50, 54, 60 Wedges

TA Impact #2 

Shawn/Kents Store, VA

Cleveland 588 Tour Action 60 degree and Vokey SM6 56 degree 

56 degree to match Cleveland 60.

Bluemont, VA born and raised. Now living in Goochland Co.

Twitter: @fidthekid