EasyPutter

What IS your bag, and why did you choose it?

Our Sponsors

2 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Like what I will call the Army bag if you don't mind. Bandolier clips are the best thing invented after duct tape 'wire ties and bungee cords

As an Army Combat Engineer who loved everything we got to play with, build and destroy, you know exactly how to turn a phrase to your advantage!

• Like 2

Verified Hack, 31 handicap (for now) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg

Not usually moved by head covers but yours are outstanding, love the shamrocks and the shark head! 

I created this thread because those who are obsessed with golf as I am care enough to assemble something that means something to them and if given the opportunity to look at it like art, and come on guys, this is guy art don't try to make it like you're not checking out all the thingamies and doodads!  🤩

This bag rocks!!!🦈

☘️🍀

• Like 1

|> Big Dogs: Rawlings Fairway Lies driver, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids (10, 15, 19, 27 loft), Ginty trouble club (29 loft)

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Confidence 9i, Worx hybrid wedge (55 loft), Lovett hybrid wedge (59 loft)

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire   |> App: SwingU/Looper 

CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg

8 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Not usually moved by head covers but yours are outstanding, love the shamrocks and the shark head! 

I created this thread because those who are obsessed with golf as I am care enough to assemble something that means something to them and if given the opportunity to look at it like art, and come on guys, this is guy art don't try to make it like you're not checking out all the thingamies and doodads!  🤩

This bag rocks!!!🦈

☘️🍀

The lucky worked because I wanted some sort of American flag theme and the shamrocks are perfect. My nieces and nephews call me “uncle shark” (one is them says “auntie” but he’s my godson so I’ll let it slide) so putter cover shark just couldn’t pass up.

Check out my review for the :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 Project X HZRDUS Smoke 60g 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W (15*) Project X HZRDUS Green 70g

:adams-small: 2H VST Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW Project X 6.5 LZ 

:cleveland-small: 50, 54, 58 CBX2  Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

10 hours ago, Lacassem said:

The lucky worked because I wanted some sort of American flag theme and the shamrocks are perfect. My nieces and nephews call me “uncle shark” (one is them says “auntie” but he’s my godson so I’ll let it slide) so putter cover shark just couldn’t pass up.

Your godson is a keeper!  Love that sassy attitude in the young ones, means they are tough inside and ready to learn as much as they can, and they don't crumple when you give them push-back.  I'm usually accused of encouraging them lol  and best part is you already have a song to work with 🦈

13 hours ago, BIG STU said:

I am a little different from you guys but then again I do things out side the box as SOP. My main bag is an old school Burton non logo mini staff. It is real leather and sans logos which is ok by me. I gave $10 for it at Goodwill. My other main bag is a Jones Original non stand which is tough. I was using an original Ping Hoofer which was another Goodwill find but the cart guys tend to choke the living schmidtt out of it. My walking bag is an old nylon Vagabond which easyputter will like since it is Army OD green another Goodwill find. My vintage bag sometimes is a Mini Staff green and white Macgregor. Lots of times I throw the vintage stuff in the Jones. I will admit I am a bag ho too and if I see one at Goodwill I like I will grab it

Totally cool stuff at the Goodwill bargain golf outlet as they often get experienced bags and such that miss the roadside supply dealers.  If you get a chance to add some photos I would like to see your beauties with their battle scars.  New is nice but used has added detail enhancements from doing what it was intended to do, would rather have a vintage functioning piece in hand than something that sparkles mounted on an untouchable display.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 5:59 AM, BornBredBlue said:

I bought a Big Max Aqua cart bag last year. Previously had a Ping Traverse. The Traverse is a great bag, but I wanted something waterproof. After a bit of research, decided on the Big Max. It has filled the bill perfectly. Plenty of storage, waterproof, easy to clean, fits snugly on my pushcart, and looks great. I've been caught in a number of late afternoon showers here in NC, and the Big Max has performed exactly as advertised. 

OFF Topic again SOP with me---- I see you are just the road from me in Emerald Isle NC--- I also see Greenville NC all my step mom's folks are from there and I spent a fair amount of time there growing up in the area. Allen Road out on the West side is named after my Grand Dad. In my younger days I played some at Greenville Golf and Country Club and a few times over at Brook Valley

Driver Homna  G1- X Stock Homna Regular shaft

4 wood Adams Tight Lies 

20* Hybrid Adams Boxer Ozik Matrix R shaft

24* Hybrid Adams A 10-OS Pro Launch Red R

Irons 5 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex #2 shafts

SW- Macgregor LRA 56* S-400

Putter 1997 Santa Fe rusty as heck

Had been using a 4.5 stand bag with 14 way dividers.  Bag is still in great shape and barely showing any wear.

When I decided to use an electric cart this year I purchased a C-130.  Had good experience with Sun Mountain quality so stayed with the brand.  Just wish the cooler pocket was a little larger.

• Like 1

Driver - Callaway Rogue Draw

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Irons - Srixon Z565 5-PW

Wedges - Ping Glide 2.0 52-56-60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

24 minutes ago, ED13 said:

Had been using a 4.5 stand bag with 14 way dividers.  Bag is still in great shape and barely showing any wear.

When I decided to use an electric cart this year I purchased a C-130.  Had good experience with Sun Mountain quality so stayed with the brand.  Just wish the cooler pocket was a little larger.

The cooler pocket a little larger, little bit pleated to hold objects without taking up space in the larger pocket it is attached to, and better insulation to keep the contents from heating up in the sunshine like it's an oven.  Otherwise it is a sensational bag.  I carry a small cooler bag (blue thing under the push cart handle) with ice block to keep granola bars with chocolate in them, and "sparkling water" cold. Photo also shows a way I found to hang "stuff" from the accessory tabs.

20200724_152918.jpg

I believe I’m on my 4th season with my C130. I tried out Datrek before and had problems. I went through 3 bags and had issues with every one of them. They rectified every issue I had, so I can’t complain but just didn’t want to deal with them anymore.

No regrets on my Sun Mountain purchase. Since I’m dialed in on everything else, I’m thinking of buying a newer model.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Mizuno JPX EZ 3W, 14U

Cobra Fly-Z Hybrid 18.5

Titleist 816 H1 23

Ping G30 5I - PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3