What IS your bag, and why did you choose it?

Our Sponsors

I have tried many lightweight carry bags this year looking for the right one.  Ping Craz elite, Titleist Players4 carbon, and SM 2.5+

the sun moutain will be my bag going forward.  they are all light but the sun mountain checks most boxes for me.  Great club organization with no tangle, extremely light and comfortable on the shoulders, and decently styled.  the only thing I would replace would be the xstraps as I prefer the balance of bags like the hoofer or carbon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bag is the Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged bag new in 2018 in Sage Camouflage color.  I nearly bought the blue and black like my previous Persimmon bag but I kept coming back to the color selection

I have an older (pre-EXO) Wilson/Staff carry bag that I bought locally for a great price. I got it cheaply because it previously had a course logo on it and it was taken off, leaving some slight tears

I have a Limited Edition Wilson Staff Nexus carry bag in camo that I bought in 2017 from Budget Golf for $49.96.  I bought in mainly because I hated 15-way bags and didn't like carrying my Sun Mountai

Posted Images

On 8/17/2020 at 6:35 PM, Firebird said:

Bennington Organizer 14 Lite (Euro). Love the way it holds the clubs so that they do not touch - save having to take covers on and off. Also they make two versions, normal is for a Cart, Euro is for a Buggy. They simply turn the top 180*. Only thing is that they do not have a cooler pocket but that was easily fixed by buying a wine bottle cooler and a bit if sewing.53992598-0.jpg53992598-1.jpg

On 8/17/2020 at 6:35 PM, Firebird said:

Bennington Organizer 14 Lite (Euro). Love the way it holds the clubs so that they do not touch - save having to take covers on and off. Also they make two versions, normal is for a Cart, Euro is for a Buggy. They simply turn the top 180*. Only thing is that they do not have a cooler pocket but that was easily fixed by buying a wine bottle cooler and a bit if sewing.53992598-0.jpg53992598-1.jpg

Absolutely love this, how does it actually perform? I have never heard of this company but love this idea.

• Like 1

Driver: Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK DRIVER 9 Degree Stiff 

3 Wood: Cobra KING SPEEDZONE BIG TOUR FAIRWAY

Utility Iron: Cobra KING UTILITY ONE LENGTH IRON

Hybrid: Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK ONE LENGTH HYBRID #4

Irons: Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK ONE LENGTH IRONS

7 hours ago, akaToast said:

Absolutely love this, how does it actually perform? I have never heard of this company but love this idea.

Brilliantly. I also have the Weather Jacket as well which is the best wet weather cover I have seen. All the zips line up with the pockets on the bag.

Bennington Weather Jacket Black | GolfBox

• Love 1

Callaway Epic Flash 9 Degree

Callaway Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood 15 Degree

Callaway Epic Hybrid 18 Degree

Callaway Steelhead Pro 4-AW Irons

Cleveland 54 Degree Wedge Steel Shaft

Recoil Graphite Shafts in all Callaway Clubs

Callaway Big Bertha Putter - for when it is wet

La Jolla Putter with Flat Car Grip.

Preferred ball - Currently Costco Kirkland Performance 3 Piece but Seed 001 is preferred.

Mine is the Nike Air Hybrid golf bag. The reason I chose it, was the amount of pockets it has, and most importantly it has a section to put a few cold beers in. 

6282230_BagSide.jpg.458b978eeb893d97de43a4c2db9628fc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

:callaway-small: Driver: GBB Epic 10.5*
:callaway-small: 3 Wood: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: 4 Hybrid: Epic Flash
:callaway-small: Irons:  - PW Rogue 
:titelist-small: Wedges:  Vokey SM8 50*, SM7 56*, 60*
:titelist-small: :cameron-small: Putter: California Fastback 35" w Red Cord Dancing SC Grip
:nike-small: Bag: Nike Air Hybrid Golf Bag
:titelist-small: or :bridgestone-small: Ball: Tour Soft or e12

Still learning. Love the art of putting.

• 1 month later...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.......   or golf bag.......

I picked up this Sun Mountain H2No bag over the weekend from an ebay listing...

My current gamer has some broken zippers and ripped pockets so it was time to retire it.  I am pretty sure they didn't know what they had with a price of $69....and it was local so I was able to arrange for a pick up rather than pay the shipping charges too!!  

20201116_104422.jpg.ea5477e7a647452b9f8b650b4e6f0e69.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ping G410+ 9*, Accra TourZ X265 M5 

Ping i20 17* & 23* hybrids, stock stiff shafts

Mizuno JPX 919 HMP 4i, PX LZ 6.0

Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5 - PW, PX LZ 6.0

Cleveland Tour Action 49*, 53*, 57*; PX LZ 6.5 (w/ some custom heel grinding)

Ping Heppler Fetch

Snell MTB

On 9/25/2020 at 1:03 PM, Nateyeight said:

Mine is the Nike Air Hybrid golf bag. The reason I chose it, was the amount of pockets it has, and most importantly it has a section to put a few cold beers in. 

6282230_BagSide.jpg.458b978eeb893d97de43a4c2db9628fc.jpg

I had this bag for several years and loved it. Replaced it this year but that bag was awsome.

• Love 1

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke VS Project X HZRDUS Green 

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

9 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.......   or golf bag.......

I picked up this Sun Mountain H2No bag over the weekend from an ebay listing...

My current gamer has some broken zippers and ripped pockets so it was time to retire it.  I am pretty sure they didn't know what they had with a price of $69....and it was local so I was able to arrange for a pick up rather than pay the shipping charges too!!  

20201116_104422.jpg.ea5477e7a647452b9f8b650b4e6f0e69.jpg

Those are the sellers I hope to fine more often than not.  Nice Find and waterproof too! (I carry a raincoat to drape over my Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged bag but as a cart bag that goes on a push cart it really doesn't cause any concern for weight added to the bag.)

Verified Hack, 28 handicap (down 2 in 2020) 🙂  Golfing for exercise and peace of mind.

|> Big Dogs: Langert Foiler Driver 8.75*, TaylorMade M3 3w, O'Donnell hybrids 10*, 15*, 19*, 27*, Ginty 29* trouble club

|> Blades: MasterGrip 3i & 5i, Dynacraft Copperhead 7i, Wilson 8i, Worx 55* hybrid wedge, Lovett 59* hybrid wedge

|> Flatstick: Pinemeadow Z-ON M1   |> Ball: Nitro Crossfire May-August then various "orphans" (also OnCore for PuttUp Review)   

|> App: SwingU/Looper   |> Club: CoverLogoS-H c sm.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course"  www.stickandhack.com

⛳.  :1590477705_SunMountain: C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  :taylormade-small:    🏌️‍♂️              EPLogo sm.jpg

I have an Under Armour 14-way, made by Sun Mountain.  I like it for the most part.  Has a cool feature where the cart strap goes through a slot and under the big side pocket pouch, making that pocket and pouch a lot more easily accessible during the round.

I had a Nike bag before, and that had a quick sleeve for 3 balls and 3 tees built into the exterior of the bag.  I miss that feature, although I shouldn't since I can keep those in the tray of my ClicGear.

I know this post would be a lot better with a pic...I'll have to edit that in later.

I got it because logos were/are a little too important to me for apparel, bags, and shoes, and because I had a ton of UA gift cards.  When my military discount hit 40% I burned all my cards and ending up paying about $30 out of pocket for what's basically a 14-way Sun Mountain stand bag.

**EDIT:  Here's those pics I talked about...**

310599170_Bag1.jpg.985afef0fd1d7e96fde7a156728fd709.jpg

2137820318_Bag2.jpg.c7d1c131b91050d64ad47f90c412c82f.jpg

• Like 2

Driver: :honma:TR20 460, Vizard 60g Stiff

FW: :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 75g Stiff

Hybrids: :titelist-small: TS3 3 & 4H, Project X Evenflow Blue 85g Stiff

Driving Iron: :mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB 3i, UST Mamiya recoil ES 780 F3

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 4- GW, Project X 6.0

Wedges::vokey-small:SM7 54 S Grind, 58 M Grind

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B 

:SuperSpeed: